Hardcore Celtic shit ITT

Hardcore Celtic shit ITT.

Helvetii reporting in!

Senones reporting in!

Are they fucking those dudes in the ass?

Romans like it that way, they clean you up with their mouths afterwards.

That picture's stupid. Nobody was 'originally Celtic'. Celtic is just a cultural term for similar cultures speaking related languages in Iron Age Europe, the idea that they were one people who expanded out of central Europe and 'Celticised' everyone else has been dead for decades.

The original Celtic speakers spread the urnfield culture throughout Europe starting in 1300 bc, its the Halstatt / Le Tene theories which are wrong

Celts was the most untermentsch culture to ever exist

Boii represent!

Bavaria or Bohemia?

>Celts are celticized

Nice b8

teeny celt peepees

BIG GERMANIC WEINERS

The latter.

Ma Boi

Aeduii reporting!

That's exactly how it was. They were first in the northern side of the Alps (not natives, they were Indoeuropeans that came from Asia), settle there first and celtizised the rest afterwards, as the fact that celtic cultural artifacts are older in that area than say, in Ireland, demonstrates.

Carpetani Pride World Wide

Tfw only civilized European besides Greeks

Nice thread you got here.

Shame if someone were to take it.

noice

>itt; half breed neandertols

Bastetani or bust

I remember that building from AoE

>iEt; half breed Neanderthals.

ftfy

tfw i'll never rape italian qts while watching my servants put the gold of the romans in my charriot

Urnfield is too early to be Celtic, it's more likely Proto-Italo-Celtic as well as Proto-Venetic and many other lost/obscure western Indo-European branches

>celtic cultural artifacts
typically only la tene cultural artefacts and the like are deemed to be celtic, regardless of whether the language was much more widespread before it

No they weren't, they were part of the same stock as any other central and northern european group. The steppe admixture was only part of their genome.

But the Celts themselves came from Romania, and before that, the Pontic Steppe. At what point do they become "real" Celts?

>only civilized European besides Greeks

that's not how you spell "Lycia". One of the few cultures to survive the Bronze Age collapse and the only barbarians considered civilised by Classical Greeks.

>Anatolia
>European civilization

>Hittites
>not Europeans

We literally have nearly 0 archaeological remains for Bronze age Lycia and the only thing we know of them is that they were pirates raiding cyprus and the Near east during the bronze age.

Y-you mean I wuz celtic and shit?

We have written documents from the Hittite archives

Yeah those too

>GROß GERMANIC WEINERS

FTFY

kek