gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

1st for warm hugs and warmer coffee

Jamison Fawkes!

2nd for cozy naps and hot cocoa with whipped cream.

jamison fawkes' personality resembles an orc. and i mean that in the kindest, most complimentary way possible

>pharah's face
CUTE CUTE CUTE

It's amazing how much more I would enjoy competitive if 2cp didn't exist. Even when I win it feels shitty spending 25 minutes on the same fucking map

Eichenwalde has a similar problem funneling everyone through the same chokepoint but at least once you start the actual payload part it's more fun.

Friendly reminder that everything can be hacked.. and everyone.

the last CP on eichenwalde is such hot bullshit

McCree is MY cool cowboy.
Fight Club is a good book so far.

If the house with the caved in roof before the choke was like 20% shorter, you could do an aerial comp dive over it.

Like from 40k? I don't know Warhammer lore very well, but I like what I've heard of the Orks!

I don't know why people hate Orisa's design.

I think it's the horns.

It seems the fans can only make pharah make fanart in two ways, shipping with mercy, or as the tiny mascot kid for Overwatch. I prefer the latter.

the fun-loving, explosive Orkz

WAAAAAAAAAAAGH

>tfw no pharah art to waifu fag with

That's why I like the OR-15 skin the best.

I don't hate it, but I do think it does stretch the boundaries of how the heroes in overwatch are designed. It's obvious that this character was meant to be a bit outlandish and they did succeed at that part.

She looks out of place. The robots prior shared common themes among themselves.
And then suddenly we get a robot based off a mythological creature. What's next? A Hydra omnic?

>but I do think it does stretch the boundaries of how the heroes in overwatch are designed

What are these boundaries? Did Blizzard specify what their limits on character design for Overwatch are at some point?

I love Hana.

I do too, user!

Her face is weirdly shaped is all.

Me three!

me too!

Get blizzard to make new 2cp maps that aren't garbage (it's blizzard so this won't happen) or maybe try and fix them to be less shit (also probably won't happen.

Number one hate for comp is koth though.

It's come to the point where I'd just rather not win, as if it's not a blowout either way the game lags on for fucking ever.

The boundaries are established with what they already have designed. I meant it in the sense that now we can expect more out there designs and it wouldn't be weird, since so far we have mostly only gotten humanoids, with D.Va's mech and Bastion being the outlines. With Orisa now in, I do think we can expect some more non-humanoid designs is all I am saying.

>A Hydra omnic?
It'd be neat yea

Fareeha best waifu

Alright Anons, do you want another holiday event? I maybe want one more and then just to repeat the rest, because at this point I would rather that they make more non holiday cosmetics and focus more on developing the game.

Has there been a single new non-event skin since release?

>complaining about a robot based on a mythological creature when we have characters with skins that make them Japanese mechas, gods, demons, monsters, etc

Also, there's a fucking gorilla and a Transformer.

Rein's

I strongly desire blueberries for some reason.

That's great, because they're really good for you!

Do you think it's safe to finally buy sym's skin? I was holding out because I didn't want them to nerf her into uselessness.

There might be another event between now and summer though.

I'd like it if they had a go at doing a story style event. Like they release some new characters/new map with a special brawl to go along with it as well as some skins that're "Canon" to the event taking place during the brawl.

Like they release a map that takes place during an open conflict between Talon and New Overwatch and everyone gets new tactical/operator style skins or something.

>tfw no optimus prime skin for bastion

That was because of Eichenwalde though, they designed the skin for the map anyway, so it was obvious they were going to add it in.

Can I actually get banned for telling faggots to kill themselves in chat?

>Now travelling to ________
What map has you make this face?

Her Goddess skins? Knock yourself out.

The New Year's one is close, needs some blue on it. You can also pretend his black color skin is Nemesis Prime.

And? They're just skins.
Bastion follows the theme of the omnic crisis bots that all look like weapons that had robotics built around them.
Winston follows the theme of that in this setting, science is basically magic

Then there's a robot horse.

vodka

>Winston follows the theme of that in this setting, science is basically magic
So "science is basically magic" is ok, but a centaur robot isn't.

>Eichenwalde
>Defense
>Insta-lock Hanzo

Orisa's gently winking robo-mare pussy

>volskaya industries

>be a faggot ass brony
>so nerdy i studied hard and became robot maker
>virgin af, doesnt matter, I can make my waifu
>creates centaur female mistress bot because I'm a degenerate piece of horsepussy loving retardation

Does it make sense yet?

>Anubis/Hanamura/Volskaya
Gee Blizzard, you could at least have warned me i was going to waste 15 minutes on a draw.

>you're on defense

>Exquisite.
There's a pretty meme.

Orisa is fun and I can't wait to play her in comp

>tfw pulling people off the bridge on Lijang Garden

>Not wanting a cute traffic cop

And before the robot horse was a robot dog, which the robot horses were directly based off of. The OR-15s are based on the OR-14s, the Athena robots, from the Omnic Crisis.

Yes. Robots so far have either been humanoids or living weapons. Nothing has ever came close to what she is. They just should've went with that Not!Metal gear design or that quadruped Athena design

>brony
>studying and working hard to achieve things
you lost me

I'm certain that's gonna get nerfed. The range on that pull is absurd

really bland character thought. bastion has more personality than this new hero

>creates centaur female mistress bot because I'm a degenerate piece of horsepussy loving retardation

>bastion has more personality than this new hero
he's a mass-produced killbot who's (at least, supposed to) be super into nature when something hit him and somehow turned his "KILL HUMANS" programming into "LOVE NATURE" programming

Just had three games in a row where people just intentionally threw or just troll picked. The third time the guy just went winston, jumped over to the enemy team and spammed the hello emote to them. Why the fuck do people do this?

If it's comp: they hate people
If it's not: they're bored and might also hate people

mommy and daddy issues

having no personality is kind of the point you know that right
it's explicitly stated that she's literally a month old and has to learn about the world and how to act in it
she's a service drone learning what it means to be human as opposed to bastion's learning what it is to not murder everything in sight.

>Orisa defense force

The design is ugly accept it.

Well, a quadruped character made everybody angry, so form now on they'll stick to humans and metal humans.

How about an insectiod Omnic like a preying mantis bot? With a human body and limbs, of course, don't want to anger too many people by making it too mantis-looking.

Not as ugly as yo momma, cuz

>Well, a quadruped character made everybody angry, so form now on they'll stick to humans and metal humans.
Has anyone said they disliked it outside of the /owg/ echo chamber.

dam, son

I think she's cute

I'm not a fan of the centaur legs, and her head looks wonky. Thank goodness her legendary skins are really good. I'm gonna need to save up credits because I do not like her default one bit

Doomfist will be a defense hero?

too bad blizz hates her

Fuck the lore and fuck you, Orisa is shit and everyone who likes her needs to die, nobody asked for this garbage designed by a five-year-old. Where are the real characters like Doomfist, Soundquake, and Athena?

>comp
>plat
>diamond queued with a gold player
>second round gold player jumps off a cliff with 10 seconds before the round starts

okay

No. There's already 6 heroes in each catagory except support. Doomfist will be DPS or Tank

nah bitch, i dont do quick play. It was a comp match. also why is it that when i win i get around 20 sr but if i lose i drop like 35. what the heck

Saiko is cute!

Accept that you have a shit tier taste and fetish

Looking for me?

>brings up personality
>then complains about everything but personality

unless you're not the same poster in which case I don't know what you wanted from me

>real characters
>Soundquake
>Athena

Pffffffffttttttt

>Diogenes

Top tier name desu

>fetish

nice projection, do you only like characters you want to fuck?

>do you only like characters you want to fuck?
some sad people do, yea

>this new hero is STUPID she wasn't the one I WANTED

No one on this site knows what projection even means, might as well call a model T cute at this rate.

yes

>play with stacks
>none of them bother to try and communicate with the other half of the team
>lose badly
>entire solo queue
>dont bother to communicate
>win quite handily

>Thank you healing negro
>Not UNDERSTANDUNDERSTAND or any number of catchy JSR songs

Thank You Healing Frogman

Cut the edgy stuff, kid

>Duo or more have mics
>No one else does
>They only use them to complain
>They never switch characters

No shit the guy i was shooting at got woken up, call out your sleep darts

Doubt it. Blizzard will pull a defense placement out of their ass because he has knockback abilities or something

>He's asle-nevermind

Most common Ana call I make

>3 or 4 stack
>none can support (except Symmetra)
>none can tank (except Roadhog)
>criticizes team picks of others
>blames loss on Ana, Rein, or anyone who dared to not swap off DPS

the only matches ive had are the 10 calibrations and 1 after i got my rank

r8 me like the slut i am

>play lucio
>always get 3+ votes because i'm the healer regardless of my skill
Feels great!

I definitely give more healer (you)s to lucio than mercy

Dorado, I hate dark maps and the whole structure of it.