/scawg/ - Scott Cawthon General

>What is /scawg/?
/scawg/ is the general discussion thread for the many games of Scott Cawthon, including Five Nights at Freddy's, The Desolate Hope, Chipper & Sons Lumber Co., and more.

>What about other forms of entertainment by Scott Cawthon such as his extensive filmography?
Everything Cawthon-related is accepted here, compadre.

>Why /scawg/?
/5N@F/ was too exclusive. Although discussion of FNaF games will likely dominate, /scawg/ will allow for a wider variety of topic to be discussed.

Official Site: scottgames.com
Official YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/animdude

>Game Links:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZQ7ulkTfDLz6BCR94tw-LHa_ozEFzoEafpksIC8zKp8/

>All animations currently available for free can be found in this playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMjxnwihvUX3Q53DtaspQTgcnZiQjlojw

>Boorus:
5naf.booru.org
scawg.booru.org/

>Legacy links:
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=cUWOxOgPhMI

one day I will play the Desolate Hope but not today

Shit, I had no idea Scott even made that many games
>all that f2p mobile trash

He actually did it, the absolute madman

What the fuck, did Scott use his own RPGMaker clone to make FNAF World?

>no IRC link
You've won me over

>decide to try out the games
>start with the first one, because of course
>Sigfreid the dark elf?
>sounds dumb, but whatever
>follow the link
>first thing I see is Vlad
Will Scott ever stop reusing designs?

Holy shit, that's really blatant

And then you cut a hole in their crotch and impregnate them, right?

Plushes are for platonic love only

It's pretty good overal. Solid gameplay, if a bit grindy. The character design is the real selling point, though.

what game of the list is worth of be called Christiankino?

So we're here now?

Damned if I know, but I am glad that I can still type out Veeky Forumsfreddy in the url to quickly find the general.

The heck is with that new booru.
Kind of redundant since there is a desolate hope tag in the 5naf one.

Previous thread

Can the writing or voice archive truly be said to be legacy links? They're libraries, like the booru.

This guy's era was too short.

Will any of the original animatronics ever be menacing or scary again, now that they're the "good guys"?

Wouldn't that necessitate returning to the first game or its setting yet again? Is that a good thing?

Sleep tight, pizzas?

Man, I don't even know

>Scott Cawthon General
the fuck is this?
What the fuck is this?!

one day I will beat the Mad Dummy, but not today

My vote goes to Chipper and Sons. Fun to play and the dialogue is gold.

Why not do what mgg did and call it /F5@F/ + /scawg/?

if you lot actually cared about scottie you'd open up the Bible and learn the rightful way. You'd make him proud.

No one cared who Scott was til he made FNAF

>implying I'm not a G-d fearing Christian who goes to church twice a week

I know a family who owned some of his Christian cartoons. Super religious folk who got them along with a bundle of other videos from a flea market for cheap.

Remember the children.

I'm not a sola scriptura kind of guy like Scott but I read it often

Let me get this straight.

>Purple Guy has three children
>the youngest is the coma kid from 4
>the girl is Baby
>the oldest is the asshole kid who was mistaken for his father by the dead kids and was stuffed into the springlock suit and became Springtrap

Ugh, I liked it better when Purple Guy was Springtrap. The other two kids I can accept but why did Springtrap had to be retconned into being one of the kids?

He really doesn't seem that scary anymore, a psychotic, depraved child killer turned into a zombified animatronic suit is way scarier then some bystander who got fucked by his father's victims.

We don't know if Michael is Springtrap. It also makes no sense because he doesn't have blood and organs anymore, so where did all the blood and gore come from in 3?

I thought the guy who got scooped in SL was suppose to be Purple Guy who became this empty zombie after Ennard rejected his body and was promised "to not die" by Baby and the secret cutscene from the Custom Night DLC confirmed it was his eldest son Michael who was mistaken for him and was stuffed into the springlock suit. Good god this is confusing.

Unless all of that is non-canon and is suppose to just take us for a loop. I hope that's the case because Michael being Springtrap instead of the actual killer doesn't pack as much of a punch.

thanks, I'll play it.

Really, all of Scott's games deserve at least one play session. A lot of the good at the bad of later games like FNAF can be seen in the early ones.

ded

So is thread moving extremely slow because everyone's doing things or because some chucklefucker changed the name and no one wants to use it?

Actual thread here.

No one wants it let it fucking die