-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases

>Wii U
-YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ZELDA ON UTIKDOWNLOADHELPER. DO NOT ASK WHERE TO DOWNLOAD ZELDA. IT IS NOT COMPLICATED.
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md).
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both HENkaku and taiHENkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3LMmE3yH
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=667391
twitter.com/qlutoo/status/838702899014217729
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Options-and-usage
youtube.com/watch?v=h-YJOIqYoiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no switch news in OP
You had one job

JAP TIK WHEN

just wait till the NX

R E M I N D E R

>hack 2DS
>install AH9L
>my old phone's microSD dies, so I use the one from the 2DS (32GB)
>back up files on PC
>after a while, copy files back to SD
>insert on 2DS
>doesn't boot up, light appears for like 2 seconds and goes off
>files could be corrupted
>procedure to fix this is copy the .bin file from AH9L and a 3ds folder
>do it
>nothing happens anyway
>it's formatted in FAT32
What's going on?
Did I fuck up my 2DS, or is this MicroSD dying too?

undub botw soon?

>AH9L

al9h, goddamn it I always mistake it.
Anyway, the installation went perfectly and I changed microSDs more than once, so why does it suddenly not work.
Did the MicroSD die?

show the sd card root

Why is the 3ds guide now telling people to boot into Emunand? I've always just booted sysnand. Wasn't that really the point?

This the backup I use that has worked other times I swapped the MicroSD.

there is no emunand in the guide, if you have an emunand near the end you will follow a seperate part to transfer your data over

is there something else I have to do to make a cross-region save transfer besides extract the save game data?

>“Autoboot SysNAND”
>“Use SysNAND FIRM if booting with R”
>“Show NAND or user string in System Settings
Doesn't that boot you in Emunand just with sys firm?

no, you're just retarded

Probably

Has running DS games on 3DS gotten any better? Haven't checked in about a month and a half

no
buy a flashcard

I've got one, would rather do without it

Everyone would but a flashcard works and nds-bootstrap never will. Deal with it.

please don't tell me that my botw save is kill

Can I install games from a USB thumbdrive or it HAS to be an SD card?

fucking forgot platform

all media going through your wii u has to start from either sd card or if you actually have the physical game you can rip it with that one app but I forgot the name

Is there actually news for it?

yep has shit security as usual and the nand was dumped

ok for some reason the game keeps making a new save directory even though I have an identical folder already in place, anyone know why that might be happening?

So, when can we expect 11.3 3ds hack ?

A friend of mine retardedly updated his, and it's kind of a bummer for him as he was eager to have free games.

Is there hope for him ?

not anytime soon
this is pretty much worse than when 9.3 came out when everything got patched, it took 8 months for 11.0 finally be hackable on it's own and 11.2 finally got an arm9 exploit where the last one was on 9.2 so you can pretty much guess at this point, as far as i can tell no one is working on anything atm the focus seems to be on the switch and there aren't any 11.3 3ds' in the market yet so there's no hurry either

5 hours

Thank for you answer user san.

Could someone help me mod my wiiU?
I've been following FlimFlam's guide up to part 2 but whenever I load homebrew launcher it freezes on a blew screen bubbles or freezes white screen.

It just werked for copying between my EU and undubbed US Ace Attorney 6. YMMV.

hey
what if
I dumped my DS flashcard and installed it as CIA?

>there's no way to pirate amiibo content without buying shit

WHAT THE FUCK FIX THIS

>there's no way to pirate amiibo content without buying shit
What are you talking about? You can pirate Amiibos. I have made over a dozen fake amiibo.

hey gang
can I install games and launch from SD card with my wii u? I'm using haxchi and the brazillian method to play games, but after Zelda and Monster Hunter 3 my 32 GB internal memory is nearly filled. I wanna install a few more, and I have a 32 GB SD Card, so is it possible? are there any disadvantages to playing on SD card? I don't wanna buy an external hard drive. If no SD card would a USB flash drive work?

also, is coldboothaxchi as dangerous as the wiki guide says it is? is it hugely helpful or just convenient in not having to launch it every time?

You know what your one job is? ACTUALLY FUCKING MAKING THE THREAD BEFORE IT DIES. No, do not wait until page fucking 10. You should be making the thread at page 9 at the earliest. Fucking kill yourself you autist.

pastebin.com/3LMmE3yH

This got me interested, anyone has the image with all the worthwhile WiiU games?

Help, anons.

My dream is to play the English patched Tales of Vesperia

I finally got my phat PS3 downgraded to 3.55 and installed CFW rebug on it

I then downloaded nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=667391 prepatched version of ToV

I've been reading on how to use CFW and it seems most everything installs in .pkg files which seem simple enough.

The above torrent doesn't come in a .pkg file so I'm not quite sure how to run it on CFW.

Help please?

Asking because I am sick of the terrible answers people are fabricating.

on the topic WiiU hacking/CFW. Is it possible to get CFW (haxchi) or really any permanent homebrewlauncher channel installed without a DS game.

I know of Mocha, but doesn't that require the homebrew launcher to be launched each time via loanliine?

>3 days after release
>still no homebrew channel on switch

Have hackers lost their edge?

Can I have two save slots on Zelda BotW with saviine?

Fuck off.

you can create a new user on the wiiu IIRC

>Fucking removable eMMC
>Browser used to dump nand anyway lol

Is it possible to move my save file from EU BoTW to US BoTW?

If so, does it act like a different game in the Activity Log or does it keep counting the hours played?

read the guide. I f it says you need ds you need a ds game. dont be a jew

no
haxchi explicitly refers to exploits in the DS VC (unsigned rom loading and breaking out of the virtual machine)

>Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.
but muh morals, aka
>never ever

Are there any guides on Patching WiiU Games? I've installed Pikmin3 thanks to the guide, disc was snapped a month after release, but there's a patch and a bunch of DLC I never tried for it. Is it possible to patch games?

Please refer to .
They're separate games, so obviously they'll show up separately in the activity log.

twitter.com/qlutoo/status/838702899014217729

lmao

f

f

f

f

revv up that homebrew channel

Btw can someone explain how you could copy the switch games on your pc? I mean since its a cartridge, people would have to build their own reading device. How did this work for the 3ds and other cartridges?

f
Rip switch

Dumping it to SD card was how 3ds worked

you read the game with switch and it dumps the game to the sd card

custom card readers aren't hard, but since games nowadays are encrypted, it makes more sense to dump them from the hardware they're for.

holy shit wtf i wish they used bsd here at least then they would have some protection

>The DLC content is actually stored in the update, not in the DLC.

kill self

Is there any Switch exploits atm?

>no third party support again

vita means life

im pissed that the switch shirt is useless they didn't add any special effects to it at all it uses the 3ds kernel what do you think also its aslr is fucked .
the switch is literally the prototype 3ds rebuilt

I am having a bit of trouble installing the dlc for Fire Emblem Fates, but I think I may have it figured out, at least one part. The fact that since I have a EUR region free version means I have to switch the local to EUR on my 3ds using Luma local switcher right? And does the title ID# for the DLC have to match the title ID# of the game? And the version of the game I'm using is FEF SE (EUR-RF) (UNDUB) (Swimsuit+Marriage 0.4.1 Patch)(3dsiso-Billy.cia

f

perhaps you need to add the local folder for language support it is a eur cia so perhaps has more than English in it. i know some Japanese games freak out over not having access to the fonts they use from the system

I'm using a guide that mentions that. Do I have to ass anything to the folder?

If freeshop happens on Switch, how will Nintendo recover? The only reason they even make consoles/handhelds is so they can profit from first party. If people start pirating their first party shit directly from their eshop servers just like 3DS and Wii U then how will Nintendo respond?

Will it be Sega Dreamcast and MegaCD piracy all over again? First party studios became financially unstable from piracy and third party wouldn't touch it anymore?

github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Options-and-usage

go down until it says enable region and language on this page it tells you how to do it

>ArmHax9Loader

>ArmLoader9Hax

Thanks I'll try this.

basically you need to make a txt file in the luma locales folder named with the title id of the game or dlc you're trying to load from another region. inside that txt file you need to put in 3 characters for the region and 2 for the language so for japan it would be JPN JP

Feels like the Switch will just end up being the new handheld, it'll get a price cut by Christmas and they'll start marketing to kids.

I got no reason to get it anytime soon because my Wii U plays Zelda good outside some pop ins.

Good news! I got it to work and didn't have to go through with is to that extent. Thanks for the help though. I really appreciate it.

Whats the deal with external HDDs and the Wii U?

30GB is not enough storage for more than like 3 games but everywhere I look people say that it kills external memory fast.

where the fuck are you buying a 30GB external hard drive?

I'm talking about the Wii U's internal storage, it's 32gb to be exact.

Hey, anyone know how big the file size is of BoTW for Homebrew?

What size SD card should I use?

if i remember correctly the game is 10 gigs and the update is 2 gigs

I don't understand what you're trying to say but external hdds work fine on Wii U. Just don't get a cheap quality brand and it will last for years.

So is there such a thing as a 12-13 GB card?

you can use it with dolphin on the pc though

so then what's your question? external hard drives work fine with the WiiU, there's no excessive writes to the drive which would negatively affect flash drives.
you just need to make sure you have a Y-splitter cable, or an external power supply for it - a single WiiU USB port doesn't deliver enough power to support a hard drive, thus the need for a splitter

They spend nothing developing first party shovelware garbage anyways so they only profit from increased console sales while still making money from clueless shit taste masses. They probably think it's in their best interests to create a situation where third party is unable to thrive, unless you actually believe they're that naive.

no get a 16 gig card or 32 gig also dont get an sd card from ebay most are fake get them from amazon. also be aware of the sd card speed its important

Is there a list of homebrew/plugins you niggas would recommend for PS Vita?

The Wii U doesn't give a shit about limiting writes and will slay flimsy cheap-ass USB sticks in a short amount of time.

Couple this with the Wii U's content management policy being "all or nothing, bby #YOLO" so that you can't store save data on the internal memory separate from the external game data, and you've got yourself a nice single-point-of-failure recipe for disaster.

The USB ports on the Wii U provide very little power, so you'll want to use two to drive a mechanical disk.

Actually, the wii u DOES give a shit about limiting writes. The documentation's confidential, but in it, it states that there's a limit for writes from external memory.

SimpleOverclockPlugin - makes your games perform faster
Adrenaline - PSP CFW on your Vita
Vitaident - Gives interesting info about your Vita
Advremap - lets you remap buttons with more options than Vitas accessibility settings
Henkakuofflineinstaller - lets you use henkaku without the browser or internet

How do you convert the game files that you downloaded with WiiU USB Helper so that it can run on the cemu emulator?

youtube.com/watch?v=h-YJOIqYoiQ

Thanks my dude.
Adrenaline needs a PSP game, right? I don't suppose there's a way to get one without a PS3 is there?

right click on the installed game
click unpack
go into the resulting folder, and run the .rpx file in the "code" folder with cemu