/blaz/ - Blazblue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available in Japan, the US and Europe, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Central Fiction expected to be available on Steam in the near future.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3 (embed) (embed)
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk (embed) (embed)
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz (embed) (embed)
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12480564
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Mai

2nd for mai is shit

3rd for sleeping.

Fourth for Jin being midtier garbage for not having a meterless standing overhead he can combo off of.

Fifth for this guy being shit at the game.

I'm going to do this then, even though I just waoke up

You want to play Jin, Ragna, Terumi, Azrael or Celica. Those are rare he

Wake up soon.

inferno

Tenth for Nine.

I won't be able to host the tournament this weekend because I was dumb and forgot about exams. Next week on Saturday or Sunday I'll host it, will probably only put like 20 dollars for the winner. They'll be able to accept it through an Amazon giftcard or Paypal. Don't know if I myself will be participating because I'm embarassingly rusty, but hopefully it will get more people to play.

Where do you get 20 dollars if you're a NEET who never worked for a day of her life like me?

Rachelposter being the real MVP.

the goverment

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

page 10 pupwa non bump

carnage

k

Ya'll ded

Not dead, just sleeping.

Better start training.

>Makoto_subtle_nipple_slip.jpg

Boy howdy, sure can't wait for that there English DEE-EL-SEE to come out with the PC version of CF, I tell ya what.

Ragna died a virgin HAHHA

Ragna didn't die.

NAAAA NI?

He and Rachel fugged off-screen after that scene.
You know it to be true.

Not like Rachel would remember besides the aching emptiness within her.

There's a reason she is so desperate to find him again.

You fags need some dead in your life

I'll accept her after CF hits PC

lobby in 2 hours

There's too much dead in here as it is.

lobby's up

WOW

what a slut

I've had enough of all these low IQ Celica players.

everything related to Celica is tumorous cancerous

I don't know if you guys know this or not but theres a chibi 4 koma series coming out about this series soon. It's more or less a gag manga using the character's chibi appearances but sadly, it only stars the academy girls

>sadly
homosex pls go

Come on,user, you can't tell me you're not tired of Noel,Mai,Makoto,Tsubaki,Kajun and Shiori's little group getting all the attention,right? Honestly, what's the point of showing us characters who already have men anyway?

>it only stars the academy girls
why would they do this to me

Because the academy girls make money, the girls wanna be friends with them while the guys wanna bang them all or be friends with them or even have one of them as an older or big sister.

I want to do all these things with Arakune, where's my chibi series?

bump

Why are shipperfags so cancerous?

Dustloop ded
/blaz/ ded
Guilty Gear Rev ded

Arc systems needs a new IP soon and they need to hurry up and finish off Xrd's and Sol's story already so Daisuke can move on along with mori

Mori says he's been working on something new, but it isn't related to BlazBlue and isn't a fighting game. Or so he says.

rev has a massive amount of people on the JP servers

In order to beat off the one who keeps showing up in these threads telling us to become one with /fgg/ we have to fuse. It's time to become /arcys/ once again. Either that or allow the waifufags and shipperfags to run rampage again.

he's not doing anything aside from playing grand order

Rude, he's only been playing FGO for a few months, he's been working on the new IP before CF even released. He'll get something out before Fate swallows him completely.

They've been doing a terrific job compared to the utter travesty that was /asg/. They even bump on time, have daily lobbies, and are eager to jump on any character or story discussion without shitposting about how gg is better in every way. Fuck off for good.

So...
When are we getting jubei?

[citation needed]

What? The only female character that had a man at some point in her life and we know isn't a virgin is Nine.

Muslim girl

Who is best girl and why is it Lambda?

That's a funny way to spell Mai.

Would people like her more or would they like her even less (if that's even possible) if she wasn't halal?

Mai is perfection.

Lambda is certainly best girl.

Oh hey, you found a worse girl than Tsubaki even

I keep forgetting she exists. since at this point she is literally Es, except total shit version of her

I don't even care that we have barely anybody left, you have to go.

Do you seriously want to get your anus obliterated?

strawpoll.me/12480564

No, she's really boring. She's basically Nu without the crazy and more suffering, but she never returned as her distinct character outside Nu.

Lambda is good for.... literally nothing

Whatever. Fuck you guys, Lambda is great and doesn't deserve this hate. It just so happens that Es is a little better and is 2nd best girl.

I don't even hate her, I just think she's boring and served her purpose in CS.

Es in CF was a mistake too outside of getting people to buy merch.

exactly, Lambda is so shit and boring she doesn't even deserve the hate

hate is more attention than she deserves

ur shit and boring
Your favourite is probably an academy girl anyway.

haha, no, my favorite is the super sexy and best girl Bullet who is not from the academy at all

rekt!

>shitskin
>sexy

LMAO

I play Blazblue for the story.

L-london?

Those butchers sure are nice helping Noel carry and eat all that delicious fish sausage.

God, fish sausage... that sounds just so disgusting

how can anyone eat that?

I love curry wurst und brat wurst meanwhile, or even normal dry sausage

but fish sausage? disgusting

no wonder everoyne hate NOel

It's just shitty fish meat compacted into an edible tube, just like most other sausages.

Don't you dare talk shit about other kinds of wurst

I said most.
By that, I mean all the low quality sausages that exist to make money off the shitty parts of an animal. I like good sausage, but that's what most of it is.

Makoto and Izzy are best girls

Y'all need a hug

except lanmda, she doesn't deserve them

Es is fun, so I'm fine with her.

her titties are fun huh

Her body is too small for those tits to do anything for me. They looks stupid.

short girl with big tits = best

proof: huge success hestia

ok pedo lol

DEAD

>What? The only female character that had a man at some point in her life and we know isn't a virgin is Nine.

That's even sadder when you think about it, Litchi did all that shit for a guy she never got so much as a paizuri romp with, Makoto only got to first base with Kagura,Noel's a nun, Kajun and Shiori are Mai-sexual and Mai herself is only interested in Taro and still hasn't seen him 2 or so years later. Tsubaki is the only one who'll know the feel of dick out of her friends and she won't diverge any details to them even Makoto and Kajun's prowling and maybe Mai and Noel's curiosity.

>Tsubaki is the only one who'll know the feel of dick
Mai already knows that feeling though

There's a big difference between stroking it and having it inside you, thrusting in and out,user. Probably..hell if I know

>What? The only female character that had a man at some point in her life and we know isn't a virgin is Nine.

Tsubaki also had her father/cousin/brother/uncle (all the same guy)

Why do Americans like Guilty Gear so much?

When I visited Japan, I was a little surprised that Blazblue is about 10x as popular as Revelator in arcades, but in America it's probably the opposite.

Is it because they can practice/communicate better in arcades and since the revelator learning curve is much lower it's easier to just pick it up and play in America?

>muh metal
>muh manime
>gtfo weebshit
shit like that.

dude metal lmao

HEAVEN OR HELL
LETS ROCK

It's probably just that you're labeled as a filthy neckbeard permavirgin in American culture if you openly like something obviously anime. With GG you can hide the anime part with metal and such. Plus there are no lolis