/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>key dupes edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:
>Civic Si
youtube.com/watch?v=aL5rjSZb9-A

>Nu-Honda shilling
youtube.com/watch?v=mdAWkjHm8k8

>EM2 Cam
youtu.be/7aEJIjvDWPw

>CM5 Rice
youtu.be/a9UDhg_2VYE

>Thread Music
youtube.com/watch?v=DmwVEpfO5-4&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=MGI8Ta6rZKo
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

>Dead Struts
youtube.com/watch?v=oo92mRzN74c

>5% Tint
youtube.com/watch?v=faos_SuuAGw

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

clients.automanager.com/a1f8f5f2f8d848b5b52858ea483bd4c3/vehicle-details/1999-acura-integra-gs-r-hatchback-b5cb74bc82937f4d8c0cb53325bad683/
carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?vin=JH4DC2391XS001993&partner=AMG_1
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=CvF7AcNjfzc
youtu.be/CvF7AcNjfzc
ebay.com/itm/92-93-94-95-96-HONDA-CIVIC-3D-IGNITION-STEERING-W-WIRE-DOOR-TRUNK-LID-LOCK-SET-/282425732372?fits=Year:1994|Model:Civic&hash=item41c1e2ad14:g:xOgAAOSwc49Y6ILM&vxp=mtr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related

Why and how tho

>cambrgodpls

for the few guys in here with s2000s,do they always drop in price in the winter?
I think im going to wait it out since seeing every 04-05 AP2 with 100k miles for 20k is ridiculous.

that's retarded

Is that yours?

It hurts to look at.

i'm going to check this GSR next weekend, anything i should look for? it's an hour and half away i figure i'll go testdrive then have them take to a close shop for thorough inspection. Is it too many miles for such car?
>clients.automanager.com/a1f8f5f2f8d848b5b52858ea483bd4c3/vehicle-details/1999-acura-integra-gs-r-hatchback-b5cb74bc82937f4d8c0cb53325bad683/

forgot to add it's carfax link
>carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?vin=JH4DC2391XS001993&partner=AMG_1

>No accidents reported on Carfax
That's really good for a 99 my car is all beat up and you see see the bodywork.

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=CvF7AcNjfzc

Aw man, wrong link.

youtu.be/CvF7AcNjfzc

How does that happen my car came with those too.

>Paint mismatch
Silver is a very hard color to match so silver car body repairs are gonna stick out

>Mismatched paneling
It's really hard to get those panels to fit like factory but they do a pretty good job for precise it has to be.

FUCK POLLEN

I'd like this pic in the collage, 91 civic sedan. Also just ordered a red NRG 4 point harness and a front lip, EBC brakes are coming in the mail as well.

>l-lewd

7/10
Look out for oil consumption/leakage, power steering leak, quiet throw out bearing, and make sure it doesn't grind pop,

>this teggy kit i swear to god. ima go full shitbox on it and just rattle can it.
i other news. my car smells like lighter fluid.

sweet nsx

why?

Purposely got the accord in the picture :^)

That ef hatch shill commercial gave me some hard feels ouch.

I want a CB7 highway cruiser. This one has been broken down for years.

which part the car smelling like lighter fluid?

What cha gonna do about it faggot?

still need proof user see :^)

yea why does your car smell like lighter fluid?

It pisses me off desu

The body looks like in decent shape at least

Yeah I'm amazed the paint isn't peeling all over like every other Honda that old. It's only missing the front bumper cover. Bet the engine is fucked. I'd want to put a Prelude engine in.

Copied Shingu's picture from last night, sadly no music was playing at mine :^(

Where do you guys get your stickers from? I want to pick up a few

Based Exxon. Always lower priced than Shell in my area. Honda dealer uses them too.

I got my stickers from /osg/. Tons of stores in that thread.

Honda always ready for the next drive.

> S T I C K I E S

I'm gonna complain until it stops and then go wash my prelude.

Spotted next door to my delivery. Too much camber. Nice though.

Gas station pics are comfy desu
I second /osg/, and I especially recommend OpposingForce. He made a small batch of custom diecut stickies for me for a really low price since I supplied a pre-vectored image.

>Captcha is select all images of a gas station

R8 my gay ass stickers

They're not all for me I swear

>drive home from work, eurobeat playing only the finest select
>put window down at drive in atm
>its comfy tonight, decide to leave it down
>last couple blocks to my house
>at stop
>qt walking by let her through
>I NEED YOUR LOVE CUZ IM ON FIRE
>I NEED YOUR LOVE COME AND RUN TO ME
>eye contact
>was about to spaghetti but nobody respects those who shy about their interests
>Nod as the spirit of Dave Simon envelops not only me but my car as well
Eurobeat makes men.

How many eem pee gees nig?

iktfb

Never been a honda fan so I haven't been in this thread. But I thought you guys would appreciate my new purchase. 02 Civic Si with only 85k miles

reposting from last thread, so I bought a delsol and noticed the seller gave me one of those dupe cut keys instead of the original Honda key, should I be concerned?

any suggestions to avoid his ass stealing it back

Looks good. Excellent way to get into Hondas.

Mine is a duplicate too but no issues yet. Could have just been lost over time since they're old cars.

Can always find an ignition cylinder and lock set and make it all fresh again.

I'd give em' a gay out of ass.

Too many weebs with that car

>stretched tires
absolutely disgusting

If you were a man you would've gotten her number bro

Join the collage f@m see be concerned if the guy was sketchy or you live in a sketchy neighborhood. Best thing to do is replace the door locks and key ignition cylinder

>want new lock set because key don't work for tailgate and passenger door
>it's in fucking Thailand

There's gotta be a better option.

ebay.com/itm/92-93-94-95-96-HONDA-CIVIC-3D-IGNITION-STEERING-W-WIRE-DOOR-TRUNK-LID-LOCK-SET-/282425732372?fits=Year:1994|Model:Civic&hash=item41c1e2ad14:g:xOgAAOSwc49Y6ILM&vxp=mtr

>lift car with giant crane
>drop
>stancenation.jpg

Ask why the VIN is missing from the tranny
Also hit vtec and look out rear view mirror
See if theres smoke

Find out what RPM the car does at 70mph and check vs online chart. See if its a gsr trans

I hate to have to do this, but my 02 LX is gone. Got nailed by a drunk driver, a lifted ford nailed me into a ditch, I was in the ER for 15 hours. shes gone.

Lifted trucks are so fucking dangerous to all the normal cars. Glad you made it out alive. Did they find the guy or did he get away?

Mother fucker tried to drive off but when he threw me into a ditch, his truck flew in half way and he dug himself in. He hit me head on, he was drunk as fuck and I had to pull myself out the passenger side window. Cops and paramedics came, I was unable to actually walk cause I had busted ribs I guess from the force of the impact. ive been taking it easy for a few weeks now, ended up getting a lawyer to deal with it all. but it was bad. But I was pretty heartbroken seeing my car like this. Really hurt. loved that fucking thing man.

I'm overly sentimental about my Civic so I know the feeling. Hopefully your lawyer gets you some hefty compensation for everything so you can find another car you like just as much or even more.

I've had more than enough close calls that could have killed me or destroyed my car. Not sure how I haven't lost it yet.

I had marked mine on here for yall to take out

If this ever happens to me in my rex im going to die.

Shingu, Ill leave you my other hondas in my will

I'll set aside some money for the trip. kek

>inb4 I get taken out on the way

;_;/
glad you're alive nihga.

the thing that really got me was my civic actually belonged to my best friend, who passed away in another car wreck a few years ago. So his parents had it sitting in their garage since then. They needed to space so they were thinking about selling it but didnt't want to, and im close with them, and I offered to buy it and did. So it meant a lot to me in more ways than one. I was looking for another cheap car so I didn't have to drive it as a DD but this happened. I think the realization of what happened sunk in a few days later and I just lost it for a few hours. I had never cried that hard.

>hauling ass down my little shitty concrete toe gay on delivery
>round a corner
>FUCKING DUCK
>brakes work extremely well and avoid it with no tire squealing

Not ready for a duck curse.

Shit user that's horrible, hope you get into another vehicle that is affordable and good.

I'd hit the shit out of that dick in my fat ass ride, the brakes are so tight it would understeer horribly.

>dick
Duck, excuse me.

Yeah all my suspension mods are super helpful for situations like that. I just glided around the Duck smoothly and the delivery order wasn't flung around.

Ducks are dicks anyway. kek

thanks anons, I don't know what I am going to look at when everything is settled. I want another civic cause im already missing that Honda chime but I know I will be thinking about my first civic every single time I get in it. So I don't think I can do it.

Take a piece of the old car and put it in the new honda. Like a little piece of metal or something

I cut off the back steering wheel emblem. If I do end up getting another one, I plan on popping it in on it.
but I don't know yet. I haven't really thought or looked around yet, i'm still pretty much locked to my house and banged up.

I hope all you anons out there stay safe, and stay the FUCK away from any fucking idiot in a lifted truck.

A badge from it would be a cool idea.

SUVs (especially driven by women) and lifted trucks are my top two things to avoid while I'm driving. It's an instant loss for me if they fuck up near me.

You should put teslas on that list too

Far too rare here right now. I think I see maybe one or two a week. kek

I did see a Model X in the rich area yesterday, though.

Finally got a pic of this Prelude that pops up here every now and then. Better wheel choice than that Accord coupe in the background I think.

They're really common in WI/IL where I do most of my driving. You wouldn't realize it from looking at it but even the model S weighs more than a ford F150

Not sure if we're just calicucks, but pretty much all the Tesla drivers go slowly and drive pretty safe, it's me causing trouble when I punch it past them.

Also want to finally install those bumper supports but I'm not sure where I should drill them at. I'm thinking this.

>4469 to 4941 pounds

Holy fuck that's deadly to anyone in an old compact car.

>Model X 5267 to 5377 pounds

These are beyond boats.

thats where i drilled for the zip ties for my gf's civic. Just make sure there's some meat there and its not a rusty spot in the back

It's pretty solid. Nothing really goes beyond surface rust in my area. Using zip ties in the mounting holes at the moment but they're a bitch to put back on if I ever need to take the bumper cover off. If I ever need to be towed anywhere it'll be even more helpful to quickly take it off and throw it in the back so it doesn't get wrecked getting onto a tow truck.

Also got the idea of redoing my Mugen replica wheels in silver or white, after I get that curb damage fixed.

>Check Zee Maps to see if there's anyone near me
>Not a soul in my state
>Claim the Memphis Pyramid in the name of EF Hondas

Kek

Here's some pics of my friend's Teggy I helped mod last month

I painted his wheels for him, also some as hole in a, surprise surprise, lifted truck drove too close to his car when he had it parked by his house and it broke off his mirror and indented his left side.

Lifted trucks always trying to take out the poor little Hondas. They can't park for shit so expecting them to drive is crazy.

Those are some meaty ass tires, though. I have 195/50/15s.

What's your current condition now user? Hopefully you can get compensated in court.

RIP B12

>duck's face when

I wanna see more nihgas on the map

What else did you guys do to it?

That little fucker gave no fucks. Didn't even look at me. Just kept waddling like a cunt. kek

Not bad. Now I can use my ramps more often since the bumper won't be a bitch to take off and reinstall.

whats the procedure for installing those?

Might get some to replace the clips in the back since when I got hit one of them snapped and cant easily replace it

Used a 1/4 inch drill bit which perfectly fits inside the support and matches the allen bolt size and just drilled where I wanted it to go. Stuck the bolt in and put the nut on the other side and done. I did the fender one first but I probably should have done the bumper one first to get a tighter fit. This will do the job, though. Could always get a rubber ring that's a smaller diameter to hold the bumper closer to the fender I think.

I'm doing a bit better, ribs are still busted, 2 broken ribs and lots of swelling and internal brusing. Fucked up lower back and neck and spine are all swollen and bruised, busted my face open on impact and fractured my cheek. I'm in a lot of pain but I'm doing better than I could be all said and done. Just taking it easy right now, got a lawyer but my parents are handling most of that since I'm still unable to do much. My mom being a nurse she's getting me to walk a bit here and there and stuff. Going to be a long road to recovery but I'm still kickin.

Yeah I'd totally be relaxing as much as I can after an accident like that. Never had any major accidents or broken any bones before so I can't imagine how much it must hurt.

you guys have a discord or something?

I wouldn't wish it on anyone user, it's miserable. I'll try to pop into /hg/ sometimes and let everyone know what's up from time to time. My sleep schedule is all sorts of fucked up, they got me on 5 different meds at once, so I'm either awake for a full 24 hours, or sleeping for 16 at a time right now. Or just straight up incoherent

>Be 15yo me sitting in front with no seatbelt on like a jackass
>Get rear ended by Silverado
>Car shoots forward, mom slams on brakes
>get flung forward and hit windshield with head
Felt shitty for a bit but I wear my seatbelt now.

Get well user.