General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
February update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52095-Feb.-10-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Refia is mai waifu !!

hot

Threadly reminder that Vayne did everything wrong.

No, Vayne did nothing.

What's your best 100 gem luck so far?
I just went 3/5:
Faris Bracer from the shitty select banner (wanted Cresent Wish)
Defender from XII-1 (dupe)
nothing from XII-2
nothing from VII-1
Tifa BSB from VII-2

Gladio needs some heal for that burn

AC Leather Suit or Original Tifa?

All Tifa are good

My record was 5 in a row (Reno staff off a nightmare banner, Helm of Light and Sarah's Lute from the 1 banners and Irvine Pentabreak/Raijin Bracer from the VIII banners). My best ever though was Hope BSB during osbfest

Where do I get burst pots? Just got a Cecil, already have a WKN so I don't need to get him to 6* immediately. Any pots I should give to him, in the meantime?

None because I'm not a whale P2W retard

Ah those suspenders are there for frontal support ok

but she still might get back problems when she gets older.

>100 gems
>whale

Ok buddy.

Best ever for me is Kain BSB, next IV event I 100 gemmed Cecil OSB, but OSBs are meh so Kain wins.

The best place to grind for those barring any special event is grinding arena rankings/ tokens

To my knowledge

Darn. Guess I'm in for the long con, aren't I. Oh well. 17 levels to go, approximately.

>tfw you fuck up and accidentally hit nimbus

Should I spend 25 mythril for Tifa despite Monks being shit, earth element being shit, and Tifa's skills being shit?

It feels real bad to me for a character that I really like to have no SBs but she's not my waifu or anything so I don't wanna screw myself over when anniversary is so close.

Arena gives mega Burst pots though

Hmm... I just nabbed Aerith's USB. But not sure if I should use her as my main healer now, it's pretty damned good, but I also have Arc with Renewing Rains and Word of Kindness, which are both great SBs.

I'm trying to pick one to sink some 4* motes into. Which would you pick?

your face was blown off?

Aeris because she's cuter and from a better game.

Isn't this thing due to hatch in JP this month or something?

while both are valid points, she is still a shit character from an over rated game.

so they say. who knows tho.

Why the fuck didn't they make Tifa's BSB Earth/Non-Ele?
Her commands are Earth/Non-Ele, what the hell were they thinking?

>dat money
why don't you reforge?

I have nothing to reforge. I only reforge 5*++ relics, and so far I only have two such that I've already reforged: Thyrus and Platinum Shield.

Should I do the post game content in FFXV in any specific order?

why aren't you reforging your 4*'s. I am doing my 3*s too but that's completionist. The 4*s reforged can be incredibly useful. a 7* crystal helm is fucking great

not really

>reddit: the team
Wew lad
>he only reforges le 5* relic
>he only did twice
Meanwhile I'll have better synergy than you literally in every realm with my "lowly" 3* reforged even though I'm newer than you at this.
Top kek.

Damn did Ignis lose his entire left eye?

That probably was the intention, but he still has it in photos.

As a f2p, did I did good?

Just in time to get wrecked by his trial.

No, I've never played with /ffg/, don't even know where you organize the raids.

I need to read the threads to the end when I wake up.

yeah, thats as high as he's gonna get without tm farming

That's kinda freaky.

Great, another VII CM I can't do due to nonstop aoe spam bullshit. They have all had that shit, and it's just shit. Fuck, I'm drowning in wind orbs right now anyway so why the fuck am I even bothering?

VII can eat shit.

Only every now and then, as far as I know. Is it a weekly thing?

acquire proficiency

Git gud, acquire proficiency, buy more gems kupo, it's all the same shit.

>0 lapis

Why is no one putting up Edea's BSB as a RW? You'd think that with the VIII mote dungeon, she'd be everywhere by now.

Hello I am new to ffbe and is there a better means to farm for trust Asides random rng?

I got ludmille excited for dual cast but then I noticed I might get it in ~4 months at best

Moogles
O
o
g
l
e
s

You see a moogle you grab him by the kupos !!

Kupo

you grind earth shrine and grab any moogles you come across. this event has one at 30000 phantoma which is the goto for this kinda thing but avoid the 70000k, its not worth it. If you are just starting out, dont worry about tm grinding for now, save the moogles for a high value tm, dual wield from zidane is the priority tm to get. Dualcast is more for healers than mages since all the good mages has it built into their kit already.

Farming the first mission would take a month if you don't do anything else, 2 at most with grinding events.
Then there are moogles but those are reserved for Zidane only.

I have like 6 Cecils, how many exciburs are enough? I was thinking about 2, maybe 3

3 for 3 physical attackers

you wait. I need burst pots too. Apparently we will get a way to get flooded in burst pots in later content but for now, arena rewards certain events are the only ways to get

Well holy shit.

What do I replace ludmille with in the meantime? She's a okay mage and I like her memelee skills but she's looking too much like a duck right now

I got cloun of dorkness, chizuru, leon, a very underwhelming shantoto and rain

CoD and Chizuru get 6 star forms which is pretty vital. Chizuru should be first and then get the katana from the farplane map, you walk there from king mog. Exdeath is the best mage you get at discount.

I waste it all on daily pulls, it's gotten me 2 Gilgamesh so far in a year

What do you mean discount?

I got hope rufia and seven. I might level both of those since lassie is showing age, but focus is making me think too much on a party of mage only, wich is exactly what I lack.

I actually like red mages too. Aren't there any worth keeping?

Oh also, friend list is only for those mission helps right?

The daily gil from it is pretty lame and the summons aren't even cannon fodder tier. Was I supposed to grind low level trust with the friend points?

Threadly reminder that Ignis is best husbando.

exdeath is a 3 star, so he's easy to pull. If you mean refia, thats good too since she is a great healer with a great physical attack and defense party buff and full revives, the goto healer now but is slowly getting fazed out. Seven has value but only if you got people with access to high damage fire/thunder/ice attacks so a welcome addtion to a mage team.

You should really use some to tm farm instead of daily pulling. 5* units are nice but TMs are where it's at.

Stop trying to trick people into using lapis refills.

Fuck off kupo.

>4 spaces
>"tch. fucking namecalling, i bet it would be yams again"
>"kupo"
what has this place done to me ;_;

I've been having good luck with 5 mith pulls lately

>Yda's Kaiser Knuckles
>Larsa's Staff of the Magi
>Edea's Sorceress Gown
>Garland's Soulrender

Been having a ton of fun using Yda and trying to see if I can get max stacks in raids

at least its not as bad as my shitposting tic of saying kupo on other boards

>GOMAD for max gains, kupo!
>you elected a normie chad for president, kupo!
>gundam is really complex and politcal, kupo!

He also makes an even better waifu.

>Keep mistiming the medica such that it casts one fucking tick before Ultimate Sudden Cruelty instead of after

c-cute

What goes through your mind when you see this?

So, what's everyone's opinion on the nude models on disk in XV?

Pic horribly related

why are dragoon abilities so shit

i don't bother

Its only good with Kain's BSB

why are you so shit

>reddit: the team
what did he mean by this?

Well, Apoc Sephiroth was a bitch to solo.

And yet I would rather fight a thousand more Apoc Sephiroths than bother with that fucking Apoc Demon Wall ever again.

>what is this new jump
>5 turns in wich he fucks off into the horizon and does a single strike leaving his friends alone
This is noctis tier of trolling when he just point warp and let his party mates battle

I don't have time to read these as i franticly tap my screen to get into a room that is not full.

/ffg/ I can't believe you won't pull on Tifa's banner. How could you?

Maybe you suck on Tifa's tifas, but I don't.

If I did pull, which I won't, it wouldn't be for Tifa

nigga you gay?

So wait the Player's Choice banner is Ramza, Agrias, Snow, Bartz and Exdeath?
I fucking hope not

I didn't have much trouble soling Demon Wall, but Sephiroth was pretty rough. Thankfully Minfilia's SSB is absurdly good.

Look at that announcement and tell me where it says anything about player's choice.

How hard do you guys think the gilgamesh trial is going to be? I have the mogs needed to get the seal of destruction TMR but that atk+30% looks freaking good IF I can complete the trial

how is that seal of destruction related to the gilgamesh materia?

This tbqh

Did a dollar draw, got her BSB, dont give a fuck.
I would have preferred Vincent stuff.

Remind me again how to glitch the trial to get the completion?
Start the trial on my phone, quit the game, wait 2 or 3 hours then start the game with Nox?

SoD 20%atk, unit is at 65% but have the mogs
Gilgamesh materia 30%atk, need to fight with 5 or less units

that someone is actually trying to beat the boss. These are the best parties to join.

I always have OK and changed my 2nd as needed

and? gilamesh is a trial, there is no time limit

And i am asking how hard can he be compared to the JP version past the usual nerfs that global gets

I wouldnt join unless it said "lvl 80+"

I think they mightve patched it

What do you mean you think