Daily reminder

daily reminder
yurofags need 12 cylinders and TWO turbos to make half this much power

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16803693/#q16804186
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16517376/#q16536250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've always wondered why Euro engines (Mercedes V8s with twin turbos, for example) make literally shit power, unless they're tuned aftermarket.

Because yuros aren't allowed to have fun

because europeans do stupid shit like twin turbo a 3.5 v8 not a normal size v8

oh look it's a hate on european things thread with very little factual information, how refreshing.

Let's be frustrated and hate on things.
How about you /pol/ fags start lightening up and actually doing something with your lives rather than making Veeky Forums a miserable place yeah?
You don't need to make a thread out of every autistic sperg brainfart you get.

Its a pushrod engine too.

All the best cars have pushrods.

Found the faggot who posted the last America hate thread

Because that's a crate engine that doesn't have to pass emissions.

this. every time I see a euro displacement, it's some chastity cage cuck number like 2.

I mean I have 3.8 liters, but it's a v6 so it's good for its size.

iv'e been here since 09 probably longer then you have a license or have graduated highschool.
I have family and friends in the US and have been there on business trips (yes, i have an actual job).

If you actually knew something, rather than samefagging your frustration and hatred because you project every failure you had to face in life on your xenophobic sexism and globalism, you could post pictures of interesting shit like engines, cars etc. what this board is for.
brabus, g-power, the list goes on and on and on, your thread is shit and sick of you edgy teens fucking up this board.

Now go and masturbate so you can feel 10 seconds of pleasure in your life.

>Assmad yurop autist detected
How's Sharia rule treating you?

Because they pay huge taxes on anything over 1.0l.
You'd almost feel sorry for them, but then you realize they voted themselves into this situation and will even go so far as to defend this cuckoldry. They deserve no pity whatsoever, their opinions hold no value and they honestly shouldn't even be on this board.

this thread isn't even bad, cry your way back to reddick you little baby girl.

you are cancer, every old user or tripfag agrees, we all hate you. Be happy with your (you)
you guys don't know shit, you never read a book in your life you don't even know how the outside of your basement looks like.
Only your own kind, NEETs, think parroting your shitty unfunded memes is a cool thing to do.

Grow a pair, do something with your life, you fucking miserable pieces of shit.

look at this absolutely assblasted europoor, holy shit what a sight

I knew it had to do with legislation.

No grown man would want his engine to be limited to a liter. It's ridiculous. I can appreciate the efficiency of a little motor. But their lifestyle is pretty compromised by taxes.

Gotta do something about it, guys. Engines can run way harder and do far more work than the ones you're driving around if they only let you.

look another new-age tripfag furry.
You know furrys are actual faggots right?
I've got a better job and a better income than you will ever have.
lelelel great arguments guys.

into your containment board you go NEETs, don't get in the sunlight today you might see people

Thanks for the (You), your angry autistic rambling is entertaining on my Saturday. If you really have been here for 8 years, you'd have a thicker skin and wouldn't be so easy to trigger

you literally ignored the content: , this is because you're intellectually dishonest at best, and a faggot at worst.

fuck off.

Why did you make this garbage thread? And why did anyone reply to it?

t. yuropoor

your a fat piece of shit.
The triggering part is over, it is full blown cancer.

yiff in hell dogfucker

>You know furrys are actual faggots right?
You don't say?
>I have more money than you!
Are you 12 years old.?

>worthless neets basement globalism sexism miserable failure hatred frustration
>Grow a pair, do something with your life
>iv'e been here since 09

>intellectually dishonest
look at those big words, what do you want to intellectually discuss if you come with some
actual "content" we can talk like grown people.

remember this is a shitty bait thread right?

>>I have more money than you!
>Are you 12 years old.?

Fuck off nigger you do this shit all the time yourself. You admitting to being 12?

because Veeky Forums loves my quality threads

Is this satire or are you actually this mentally challenged?

>Fat
Lel. Time to git gud scrub. Welcome to the real world where your continent self cuckholds

When have I ever said I have more money than somebody?

Give me an hour and I'll be home to take a picture of my 5.0 just so you can eat your words.

If you're an American defending yurocucks, that's even worse.

the fact of the matter is you pathetic pieces of shit spew crap on this board you wouldn't dare to say in real life.

You are scum.

There is different rules here? I thought they all had to

I know you're new so you don't know this, but archives exist

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16803693/#q16804186

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16517376/#q16536250

I could go and link literally every instance of you being a faggot here but I wont bother.

This is wrong, I'll call you retarded right to your face

>Muh internet t-tough guy persona is real
>Fight me irl f-fag
Stay BTFO

>it's another 'muh displacement muh horsepower' murifat thread
>meanwhile a 2.0 I4 FWD Golf outperforms 80% of US cars on track while having a better interior than nearly all amerilard luxobarges

persona? said who? the tripfag, im just an anonymous guy on the internet 'btfo' is a another new-age meme word you stupid shits use.

Children.

I just want the board not to be complete shit you busriding faggot.

>thinks I don't know about the archive
I've been here longer than you faggot, 100% guarantee it, and I never said I make more money than somebody in those posts, I just said that somebody else is poor.
Which is true, Alphonse is poor, he lives in an apartment in the ghetto in downtown vegas, he takes the bus to get around, it doesn't get much more poor than that short of living in a homeless shelter.

And yuropoors constantly shit up the board with their worthless opinions.

>I literally can't understand why everyone makes fun of my countries Draconian legislation
>It's okay, I love my hard earned money paying for Mohammed M. Mohammeds fifth childs education
>BTW it's okay that we're displacelets
BTFO

generalizing is the only thing you can do.
that doesn't make it true though, you are part of the problem.

Is this a joke? 2l displacement on an inline 4 is great.

that's half a liter per cylinder.

Same relative displacement as my Firebird. I bet your Golf is light as fuck, too. That's a good fucking car.

>I've been here longer than you faggot
>first post with trip was in the end of 2015

Right.
Inb4
>I've posted as user for 20+ years

Because they need to fit in fast, agile cars.
Not farming equipment.

There is no point in educating somebody as dense as you are.
I could actually give you sources on how the world works so you can get some oldschool "redpills" (rothschild, bilderberg, bloomberg diagrams showing EACH AND EVERYONE OF US including your lord and savior trump is part of the world order) but okay man, I got totally blown the fuck out by your wisdom.

Here is a tip for you man, life is hard, the game IS rigged but if you work hard enough you can rise above it. You don't do that by being an asshole on the internet, make some friends instead of enemies and you could learn something.

He was being serious on the second greentext

>I've posted as user for 20+ years
fucking newfag doesn't even remember the classic '92 memes

Yuro engines tend to be much bulkier than a good ol' American pushrod V8. Overhead cams, turbos, intercoolers, that shit's huge.

>first post with a trip
You know I've used like 4 trips right?
You know I posted as user since 2008 right?
I put a trip on because I actually have something to say on this board other than just benchracing and stupid anime eurobeat bullshit like the rest of you.

I know, but he's presenting his case like the Golf isn't exceptional.

You understand that's just shitposters falseflagging on both sides right you retard?

>trying to reason with an tripfag
why?

>I actually have something to say
>posts on a forum for autistic teenagers
Yeah, sure.

I feel like it's shills and paid actors making sure we as a community don't make any headway into a discussion on taxes- thereby crippling our ability to rise up and defeat the deep state, the influence of the American government

Are you trying to give me world advice and telling me to be friends with a yuropoor? God I bet you come from a shit country like Belgium or Portugal.

When you get a real job and grow up in the world, maybe you'll decide you don't want to live in a country that passes a ton of regulations limiting fun.

Earning income and paying your own bills usually leads to wanting security of your property and rights. It also means I earned my way to enjoy my hobbies, and I don't want the government telling me how I have to enjoy my things.

Stay triggered :^)

This piece shit weighs as much as a Cummins and can't even break 1200hp, Which is low boost on a twin turbo LS setup. That boat anchor is physically bigger than a 16 liter V8 that makes 2100hp without forced induction or nitrous. DOHC is a joke.

>apartment

>because I actually have something to say

Post the webm of you spinning out because you cant drive again

Why are you being retarded on purpose?

btfo

you just don't get it do you, we are fucking animals im a fucking human just like you are no matter where the fuck im from, come visit europe once i'll give you a tour guide maybe you'll end up less frustrated and have a different view of life because the way you present yourself right now tells me you ain't that kind of guy who easily gets along with other people but refuse to seek the problem with yourself.

It ain't about laws or regulations, you wouldn't know shit about it either.

I'm done replying to this thread, i hope you face yourself in the mirror one day and realize how much of a cunt you are, stop shitting up my board.

Why are you getting triggered in a shitpost thread?

refer to

He wasn't though. It's saying you don't need a huge engine to get solid performance. And the interior is better too.

these tripfags got fuckin problems m8

think of them like females with daddy issues.

That's extremely true. I'm toying with an ultra-light V-twin build.

But my concern with europe is I never see the huge displacements. It's like a piece of the sandbox is caged off from them.

Not good.

You act like I've never been to yurop, it's nice to visit, but he'll even your own cities cuck you. You literally can't drive a classic car in your major metropolitan cities, you can't modify your car, you have a tired licensing system, and big brother is scanning your license plates and sending you tickets just by driving around, no due process of law necessary

why are people getting so triggered over you? you've done nothing wrong.

Why make shitpost threads? Only people who are actually mentally ill enjoy sewageposting like this thread

>But my concern with europe is I never see the huge displacements
Because they're not allowed, or """"discouraged"""" in their words. Why do you NEED 5 liters when 1.6 will get you to work just as well, all while being better for the environment because CO2 is literally the devil.

>You act like I've never been to yurop
>Europe is one country
Please kys yourself, tripshit.

People don't wanna hear the truth

oh shit. forgot to post this

Might as well be with the EU forcing all its members into cuckoldry.

>This assblasted his whole continent can't compete with one country
He literally can't even afford a 2l cuckbox

Dude stop. Look at the rounded peak from the Corvette driver before turn 5.

That's not a hard brake, and that's no accelleration. He's coasting. It's fake. He threw the race, dude.

Do you sign your signature irl with the track time squigle thing?

>no acceleration
you're right there will be no acceleration from the corvette after six (6) miles
No I hide my power level well.

I'm telling you the Vette driver threw the race you keep posting. Anyone can clearly interpret the data and see he eased off in the turn.

stay btfo

>busrider and furry who cant drive are assbuddies

I am very surprised.

you're posting a fixed race. Like WWE for cars.

Except it's not even a good fake since your data exposes you. Look at the plotted curve. Coasting. In a race. Coasting.

>doesn't have any friends

I am very surprised.

stay btfo
lol. triggered.

>projecting again

Man newtrips are like carbon copies of eachother

I'm not btfo. you are.

no u

Yeah that's why I just spent my friday drinking beer and eating pizza next to a fire with a bunch of my friends

you are btfo. i did it to you. because you post fake races where the participant can be mathematically demonstrated as being slow on purpose.

now every time you post that image (your whole character and reason for existence) you will have to deal with the fact that it's rigged, and everyone knows it.

you are completely and utterly btfo.