>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d80VAeHconY
imgur.com/a/r8jXO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literal 10 minute queue times

JUST

xth for completely normal game mechanics

youtube.com/watch?v=d80VAeHconY

I'm on PS4 and I find matches within 20 seconds of queuing in, even at this time

>Teaching new players how to parry and counter-break

It's a nice feeling.

>imgur.com/a/r8jXO
are you playing on the PC this is why I buy games for the ps4 now

battlefield and titanfall use to be like this

Ausfag on PC here. Sometimes instant, but I haven't managed to find a single non-duel match, even during peak. Game's dead here.

Revenge was a mistake

>join dom
>it puts me into a game thats already started
>enemy is 700+ points ahead while we are at 100

no thanks ubi, if you gonna pull this shit im just gonna leave and find a new fresh game

First for team knight

If it was used to level out multi-man gangbangs it wouldn't be too bad, but it still needs a nerf.

As it is every homo just activates it 55 times a minute and becomes unstoppable.

can anyone here defend gear score?

I love being killed by Raiders in one hit.

>join dom
>it puts me into a game thats already started
>enemy is 400 points behind

I'm still writing that PK story. About the horse.

Honestly changing GBC timing based off of first week whining then still shipping it despite no one complaining about it anymore might be the dumbest shit I've ever seen a dev do. Three weeks of muscle memory that is just fucking me raw in the ass now.

Been playing with Shugoki for a bit now not rep1 yet but been playing duels mainly and I've got to say he's fucking strong but going against PK's Orochis and wardens he gets smashed as soon as his armor gets disrupted.

Any Shugoki mains got tips for me to use against bastards that don't give you a minutes respite?

>Do well with LB
>Play PK for giggles
>Suck absolute ass
How. It's like I feel so guilty for playing PK that I just can't do it. I think it's also that people expect you to auto-win with that class which makes dying more embarrassing.

Kys

>tfw you want to save an image but the retarded faggot posted a thumbnail

If you main shugoki warlord conq or pk you are the cancer that is going to kill this game.

Weebs should be castrated.

>Kys
Wow someone is a bit cranky today how about you take your own advice, perhaps you'll be less of an edgy fuck if you put the edge of a razor across your neck :^)

Nah it makes sense.
In the Beta you press GBC when you saw the icon.
In the full game (didn't even change the tutorial lel) you just have to mash buttons and HOPE it works.
I got the timing down to a tee for bullshit like PK and it still only works 50% of the time.

>Playing PK
>Being capable of feeling shame
Those two don't work together.

>walking down the alley
>see this guy coming towards you
>your gf tries to dodge but he grabs her
wat do?

Found assassfag

So when I got gud at parrying then I should be just as gud at deflecting right? Is it time to unzip my katana?

That's what you'd think, but I'm damn good at parrying, but my deflecting isn't that great, granted I haven't tried in a while though.

I think the timing is a little more strict, but I'm not sure.

deflecting is worse than parrying for roach in 99% of the cases

the timing is much tighter than a parry.

Not in my experience. I dont know why, but for me deflecting is way harder than parrying, even though it technically should be the same.

Why? You follow up with a riposte or a feint heavy even.

after a parry you get a free gb or free double light
into a follow up
any option after a deflect is worse

Whens the next 1v1 tournament?

fucking every day it seems

Thanks senpai, I've been doing that but with other characters such as Warden the shoulder bash vortex is a fucking annoying thing, only managed to beat him by just doding away then demon balling him into enviromentals or off a ledge.

How do you even do the shoulder bash vortex? When I try to do it, the person always ends up blocking one of my attacks and ending it. Only newbies fall for it.

UP AT THE CRACK OF DAWN TO GET MY NINJA ON
MY FEUDAL LORD SAYS THERE'S A MISSION IMMA SEND YOU ON

MEMORIES CONSUME, LIKE OPENING THE WOUND

Someone post the gear stat hierarchy

>have to do 4v4 for daily orders again

The amount of cunts that cry and get salty when i either parry>gb>top light combo or dodge>gb>top light combo is unreal.
Im a roach main

>"wow spam 2 moves noob"

>rep 1 lvl 13 lawbringer
>playing pve dominion for funsies and to learn the character
>Facing a full 4-man team of lvl 3 bots

what the fuck

>that parry every attack, anticipate every move, counter EVERY. SINGLE. GUARDBREAK. Even the GUARANTEED ones.

what the absolute fuck

>they bots seem to have fucking purple gear stats applied to them, as exhausting a lvl 3 lawbringer bot in a mirror matchup, he regens faster and gets revenge nearly twice as fast

what the everliving fuck are these nigger sucking cuckolds of ubi montreal thinking

It's the same as with the PK guardbreak. I don't mind it but if it's all you do it's boring

Well, if you can beat the lvl 3 bots, you can probably beat most players.

>>Devstream:
>[YouTube] For Honor Warrrior's Den Livestream Feb28th
good job

Its not all i do but as soon as i do it once and then kill them they act like its my only move

don't charge it too much
don't be far away
cancel it into a gb
cancel it into a parry

I can beat a lvl 3 bot 1 on 1, but that was infuriatingly boring. Like, holy hell.

Lvl 1 and 2 bots that I usually face are more fun because they actually come at you, forcing you to block and parry.

Except for lvl 2 valk bots. Those nigger whores need to be fucking fixed, jesus christ.

>13 hours to go on GLOBAL COMMUNITY EVENT
>Players still need to complete 793 000 dominion matches

HOLY FUCK UBISHIT BLUNDER OF THE YEAR.

how do you cancel it into neutral stance as in the middle of that

>High level Warden play
WOW LOOK AT THEIR MOVES THEY'RE BOTH VORTEXING WEW

Must be fucking boring as shit to play like that though.

if you can beat lvl 2 bots you can already beat most players

kinda fun desu, always on the edge

feint button

I'll bite, what story

It's fun. More fun than stun locking retards as Valkyrie or Superior Block into Side Light as Warlord.

Why is there no more than 60 gear slots ? I was trying to collect every set possible, but I have 4 slots left and at least 20 pieces missing

Because Ubi is a fickle mistress and cares not about such fineries.

>orochi messaged me calling me a no skill coward because i ledged his entire team in dominion over and over as the law
>sends me another message again when i catapult him and his teammate waiting for me 30 seconds later

This is why I haven't stopped playing the game yet

what characters do you think needs a buff?
personally i think Raider,Law and Kensei

Is this the future of the game?

We lost because 2 of them ragequitted after the first round

make a post on reddit, that's how you raise awareness

How do you have so much Steel, holy shit.

^ nobushi, berserk, kensei, raider, THE LAW

v warloed, conq, PK

i haven't played nobushi or zerk what's so bad about them?

>37k
>much steel

Dude, I have 48k and I'm still halfway to grinding my lawman to rep 3 before I splurge all on him.

Lawbringer seems like he's okay if you can consistently parry and break-counter. I faced a guy earlier who fucked me up by pushing me into a wall and endlessly stunning and stam draining me.

same problems as kensei

Not them but prestige 5 zerker main here, he's fine for the most part now really after they changed the retarded shit that was the free GB on him if you parried a light. The thing is he's the most honest assassin right now and actually has to work for kills, so people keep thinking they're underpowered despite being a fuckmachine played well.

I get around 20 steel a match and that's pretty much my only income of Steel. I can't do the daily missions because I can only find Duel matches. Haven't found a single Skirmish, Elimination or Dominion match despite queuing up for them for ages.

if you play as law you might as well have no kit, just the basics
he has literally nothing to do at higher levels

>was just in a game of 4v4 with a "muh honour" valk who refused to engage in 2v1s

what a fucking dumbass, when she gets gangbanged she'll be whispering "muh honour" as she takes two tiny jap cocks in her ass

the thing is with LB is that you have to do so much in comparison to other characters for the same result

I actually noticed that. He seems really effort loaded for what you can actually achieve. Shame, because I love playing him and his design.

How many dominions have you guys completed?

Im sitting on very generous 13, not doing any more.

>shove
>gb
>free heavy
wow so hard ablooabloo.

by that logic warden actually works twice as hard as lawbringer to do 1 bar of damage

>Shove
>The move that takes a century to launch and tracks horribly

Unless you're already tripping someone up or they're just a shitter, you're not shoving anyone.

>shove
>gb
>fr-
>oh wait, he countered my GB

2, hate the revenge mete
shame desu, cuz dominion is quite fun

you can tech the gb after shove
i have no idea how retards get grabbed there

I can find games on EU PC in less than 30s at any hour of the day.

Doing all the missions and not buying anything

Yes, minus the Berserker.

>shove
they can dodge and punish you or roll away
>gb
it's going to get countered if you are playing against any somewhat decent player
actually play the characters and you would know

I'm on PC and I usually wait a minute for 4v4 and much less for duels. EU too though, so better time right now obviously.

gb after shove is the most predictable gb in the game, so much even I can tech it

reposting from ded thread. how is this possible?

>Dominion order
>Dominion disconnects instantly
Thanks Ubi

Weird I never had a game like that, for me it's always tons of Orochi

afk farming over night

Afk farming constantly

The Venom guy? He's a GM! Look at his name!

afk farming

why does valk strike so much fear in her enemies?

>Elimination order
>Someone leaves and the game freezes on synchronizing
Specific gamemode orders are cancer tbqh.

WHERE IS MY CLEAVAGE
I WAS PROMISED CLEAVAGE

>Beating a PK as Nobushi
>they start spamming lights
>lose the fight
>they tell me to just block it

I played through 9.

Only got THREE completed.

Other six were a mix of ERROR ERROR SOMEONE FUCKED UP and "stuck in host migration". I even had a fucking game that was more than halfway completed, then RESET TO ZERO MID-MATCH BECAUSE ONE NIGGER RAGEQUIT.

Then after 4 attempts to join a game but only getting "Session is full" or "error couldn't join" messages, I decide to stop playing pvp dom altogether.