>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUI/

>Leveling Guide (fixed link)
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models + WoD tilesets for Vanilla
modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=11051&sid=5bef861d0c0a46bb9d0e8c7436e813ff
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wow-hellground.com/statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Am I in the right thread...?

redpill one me on lndi/indianola

Capable leader, all around nice guy. Veeky Forums just hates everyone who isn't an attentionwhoring tranny.

>Pupper Pals
>the backup guild that indi had to make because all of the real players went alliance instead of joining his shit dog fetish guild again that is now dead on Elysium
>the guild leader who can't raid lead and only gives a shit about himself and his loot drop
>the guy who will flame anybody who he dislikes via rampant false flagging and shitposting along with private attacks to try to save face for himself
>can't even get half of an mc raid with all of their 60s online
>Zeth'kur

This should be a foreshadowing of your bleak future if you legitimately chose to waste your time on that server with that manbaby

>be yourself

this is elysium general. go make a HG general or take it back to /wpsg/

>Capable leader
Yes
> all around nice guy.
No

>Kek of course not, nobody on Zeth in his little cult know anything about him. Why do you think they play with him and defend him so dearly?

I don't know, are people really this stupid that they don't even google the e-celebs name?

>the guild leader who can't raid lead
This.
>XD WHY IS BARON PATTING ????

manchild
tranny lover (join his discord and see who all of the discord admins are)
failed guild and raid leader on nost and kronos which is why he's leading a literal who guild on zeth'kur where only people who suck his dick and don't know him exist

Really though, why do you think such a clique starving attention whore openly chose to roll on a dead server instead of the one where all of his old guildmates went? Do you not even wonder a little bit?

catch him on twitch sometime streaming private wow servers (against the rules) and having a raging fit over not getting a drop he wants or somebody not killing adds fast enough. this will show you the kind of guy(boy) he really is

I think he's a nice guy, and I'm a non-clique nobody. Oh well.

Remember that time failed to down Azuregos, so Indi gquit and threw a giant hissy fit. This was also about an hour after he masterlooted himself a spellpower enchant that no one else in the guild had.

>I don't know him, just the fake personality he puts on to newfags to get them to kill bosses and run dungeons for him
Wow color me shocked. Its okay friend nobody else knew him at first either. Give it time and you'll see

He puts up a facade so that he seems like a really chill laid back guy but he's completely two faced. I think said it well.
>why do you think such a clique starving attention whore openly chose to roll on a dead server instead of the one where all of his old guildmates went?

For those who still play here, is it decent? I remember reading a nost announcement saying that Elysium needs to stop using all nost data or something.

Just trying to figure out if i should waste my time on Elysium or waste my time on Hellground. Hellground just seems to be kind of a joke when I'm looking at the threads.

nothing changed, it's still the same shit

Do you want to play vanilla or TBC? You're obviously going to get a biased view point depending where you ask. Scripting is fine on both servers, the Ely team is corrupt as fuck. Your choice.

elysium is garbage but at least its working and has support.

pic related. its fucking beyond broken too.

>and has support
Yea, they're more than happy to help you out as long as you give them a nice payment!

How many times are you going to post that screenshot of your own post?

He's very superficial just get to know him better.

I've spoken to him plenty. But yeah, I guess I'll find out huh. But for now I think he doesn't deserve the hate. One thing that bothers me though is that there's way too many trannies in puppers, I guess most of em quit by now but jesus..What is it with Veeky Forums guilds and trannies?

I really don't care about the expansion, guess I'll try out hellground since it's so new. Just worried that everyone's gonna drop it gradually.

the hellgrounds team sells level 70s and has a cash shop. games a day old and theres already over 40 level 70s. a lot of quests don't even work. its utterly broken. at least you can quest in elysium. and the few quests you can do have to be shared with 500 other cucks trying to start as the same time as eachother. get ready to stay in the beginning zone for 2 days.

changed my mind, going with elysium, hellground is sounding more and more awful the more I read about it.

>the hellgrounds team sells level 70s
This is blatantly false. Meanwhile, it's been objectively proven that the Ely team literally sells characters to chinks.
>games a day old and theres already over 40 level 70s
?
And now you're samefagging too. Pretty impressive my friend!

Redpill me on Madtii

The Hellground reset was just a way to capitalize off of Nost kiddies. People will buy items/gold/characters and then when playercount drops some will stay but most will leave where it will dial back into the small community its always been

This is exactly what the server owners wanted too. An influx of players and money for a bit then to fade back into their comfy little hole of obscurity they crawled out of. Those poles hate everyone and don't like playing on crowded servers. They just want some new people to kill in pvp and some new idiots to play their bugged to shit dungeons and raids while spending some money

>People will buy items/gold/characters
Too bad they only sell cosmetic items and don't sell gold or characters. It's too bad that the Ely team has literally been confirmed to do all of that. It's too bad that Elysium LITERALLY capitalizes of Nost. This is some of the most desperate disinfo shilling I've seen on Veeky Forums in a while. It's hilarious.

I'm
Go blow yourself, I asked which one to play on.

alright person, nothing too special

>But for now I think he doesn't deserve the hate
imagine you'd just met hitler on the vg and he was making a guild, then people told you about the world war and the holocaust.
>huh' what nah man that doesn't sound like hitler I've been in his guild like a month now.
>What lmao nooo waaaay man stalin would never do that
>armenian genocide? that never even happened!

>meanwhile hellground on launch day has the same amount of players as one month old zeth'kur
sure bud everyone's trying to topple that giant menacing server you got there

wow-hellground.com/statistics

34 level 70's

nice server launch!

What's that one rule where any internet debate eventually degenerates into hitler references called?

You can always join on Elysium. We may be dead, but there isn't any drama!

I'm happy for you guys, dodging the bullet and not having Indi over there. Imagine if he didn't roll on Zeth lmao YOU would be pupper pals atm

How many online daily

jesus. guess that explains those godawful queues. anyone heard anything about that wrath private server? dual spec would be nice i guess

right now there are only 4 players online, though I think 11 or 12 were on earlier

43 people have logged in in the past 24 hours

speaking of wotlk, is gamer district still populated with Veeky Forums people? I remember that server and guild being pretty alright from my limited experience playing.

sorry 5 people online atm

typical comfy guild, will join when i level :^)

>all this fucking drama and swapping servers because they keep dying or have shit admins

When the fuck is Blizzard going to release their own god damn servers so people who just want to play can do so?

your meme rule isn't an argument nor does it detract from the point being made.
which is in case you weren't clear.
defending someone you know very little about.

so what is it just a bunch of randoms who barely even talk to each other?

Lordaeron is fairly low pop compared to its sister server Icecrown. The main difference is that Lord only has a cosmetic cash shop and character trading whereas Icecrown has 7x exp rates and full everything cash shop.
Both are very active at lvl 80 but since you skip almost everything on Icecrown you feel the dead lower zones much more on Lord. Last year was really the best point to get into playing on Lord after Nost went down but there's still plenty of people. All things considered Warmane still has the second largest population for private server wow so you can't go wrong. There also isn't any Veeky Forums playing there minus a few outsiders and they aren't too common so if you're not into clique bullshit its a good place to go.

no one is switching to HG. its a fucking meme.

Yeah kinda, the 60s do BRD and UBRS though.
If we can get enough players we would be able to do raids, but most people tend to join other guilds once they hit 60 unfortunately. Some have decided to stay though, and hopefully others will too so we can actually have a decent population.

Whats with the fucking Ore Nodes in this server wtf.

I'm not defending jack shit, I just thought it was funny. I don't even know who you're talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

they send you arrows now huh

it's not funny none of these meme rules are or ever will be.

These types of references happen often because they're the best ways of explaining things to stupid people.

I think the whole point of it is to show how quickly people will compare something so horrible as the holocaust to a WoW guild leader.

It's funny how fast you fuckers jump to it, though. Just explain what he did wrong, don't start talking about YEAH WELL WHAT IF HITLER RAN THE GUILD ITD BE BAD WOULDNT IT?

just ctrl + f indi for the last 2-3 threads if that's what your real concern is. plenty of people have stated multiple times all of the reasons he's a shit person and the way i see it there's no point in beating a dead horse anymore

Easily impressionable people are easiest to teach through the use of extremes.
The point being made is less nuanced and more concise.
Yeah like the other user get it's just to help stupid people pick up on what's being said, without having to explain it a second time.
it's only a bad thing when people mistake a comparison to hitler with an actual deceleration of someone being hitler.

>Too bad they only sell cosmetic items and don't sell gold or characters
Ignorance truly is bliss

ahh see you've already done it, that user was using hitler as an example of stating the dangers of defending someone you don't know.

but because of a short attention span you saw the word hitler and instantly think the only comparison being made was somehow your gm is commit genocides.

Then there you go, like I said I don't really care about the guy you're talking about, I just think for your own sake, if you don't like a guild leader don't try to win people over by comparing him to hitler, if anything you're just hurting your own viewpoint for others.

I'm sure he's a shit guy, but come on.

>I'm not defending anything proceeds to defend indi
do people think their being subtle when they try to derail arguments by citing wikipedia articles?

finish reading next time

>Godwin's law does not claim to articulate a fallacy

> about the world war
Wasn't his fault.
> and the holocaust
6 gorrilions

That's not what I think at all, I'm neutral in this entire thing. I suppose you're right in the sense that I saw a guild leader get compared to someone who committed genocide and felt it was a bit rash, but nah, that's probably my short attention span, you're right.

The irony..

how do you make your graphics look so good

Paladins
>4 Different buffs
>Judgement of Light/Wisdom
>Resist Auras
>1k heals, 1,5 sec, +155 mana.
>No pushback when casting
>15%(100) chance to resist Silence, Stuns and Fear.
>Bubbles
>Blessing of Protection
>Lay on Hands

Priests
>Has maybe Fear Ward if you're a Dwarf(lol)
>Useless class specific epic-item. (Aquamentas OP)
>A shitty AoE heal

I want to orbit Bart.

Just leave pugger pals alone. Their lives are already shit enough. They already get bullied by their guild leader and the rest of their dead server. No sense is making them feel any worse about their mistake by doing it here and on elysium too. Maybe they'll grow and learn from it if you give them time.

what do you mean?

You just have to...
>Play the way it's meant to played.

>given amazing fucking healer spec
>all of them just want to auto attack with a 2h
>rest are just mentally ill trannies who don't play it correctly
truly a blessed class wasted on the dumb

Granted, their stamina buff is pretty fucking boss.

>he thinks he knows better than a meta people have understood for over a decade
>priests consistently outheal paly on meters
>no mind soothe
>no MC
>no shackle
>no dispel
>no fade

I'll take a priest over a paly any day

whoa

Shamans
>wow a windfury so OP
>can't cast for the shit of it
>wew heal class that has interrupt and offensive dispell but stands 40 yards away from any caster of an opposite team
>no defensive dispell magic
B-BUT HORDE RACIALS ARE BETTER FOR PVP

>but nah, that's probably my short attention span, you're right.
Yeah. it is though, you didn't read what he was saying, all your outrage over the point doesn't even tackle what he was talking about which is you shouldn't defend people you don't know well.
A comparison isn't calling things equivalent you, no one in the thread is saying indi puts his pugs in interment camps.
I guess I was wrong earlier the easily impressionable don't learn from extremes they only focus on them and ignore everything else.

>
>UD Rogue pulls agroo
>

>P-PLEASE BELIEVE ME

Irony in what? Why should the frogs/commies/chinks make all the money off players? Kurwaniggers want in on the action too

Honestly, when Crestfall eventually releases, we need to make a guild which kicks anyone who watches anime, is a tranny/fag, plays a character that is different gender from his IRL one, suffers from (((depression))) or any kind of mental illness and who doesn't have a fulfilling and satisfying real life in general.

These neckbeard losers should be ostracized both online and IRL, the sooner they off themselves, the better.

no i literally just don't care about the original argument in the first place, I don't follow WoW drama. I just came in here to see if it'd be a good idea to play on Elysium but instantly I see some guy being compared to someone who committed genocide.

It was funny at first, now it's just a bit sad that you guys are taking it so seriously. I don't give two fucks about the guy, I'm not going to read thread after thread. If he's a bad guy, tell me why, don't talk about some OTHER notoriously bad guy.

Spotted the kike. Back to the oven with you.

>kick anyone who watches anime, plays a character with a different gender, has some form of mental illness

Dude what?

Whisper anyone above level 30 for an invite to !

holy shit based on this post it seems like you're the one with the mental illness

>peoPLE ARE DIFFERENT THEN ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah. Just keep the trannies out, literally all you need to do.

Like some other user said loads of people have in this and the last thread,
that's not the point,
the point is comparisons to hitler aren't bad and the idea that they are is stupid.

>Godwin's law itself can be abused as a distraction, diversion or even as censorship, fallaciously miscasting an opponent's argument as hyperbole when the comparisons made by the argument are actually appropriate

Even the wikipedia article warns you about people carrying this stupid idea.
no one called him hitler.

why do people think he's a tranny?

Literally just confirmed trannies and cliquefags need to go. That's it. None of this other shit you listed is a problem

Is lumikaru on?

Because falseflaggers spam the name of any healer who plays a female char in a Veeky Forums guild. And that's pretty much it. Talk to him yourself and he'll immediately admit he's a guy, people are just fucking weird.

Same reason they think everyone else talked about on here is a tranny.
>plays girl character
>people false flag pretending to be them and act like a girl on the thread or shitpost about them being a girl
yep that's pretty much it

Why the hell are there armor vendors past level 10 in this game?
Why do they only sell white armor whereas there are weapon vendors that actually sell limited greens?
Why is their white armor so fucking expensive?

Holy fuck you people really care about this

Look, all I'm saying is instead of making up some stupid ass scenario where hitler runs a WoW guild, just say why the dude you're talking about is such a piece of shit.

That's been my point all along, and AGAIN, I wouldn't even be involved in this if it was an actual constructive debate on this guy instead of just comparisons to hitler. It detracts away from the argument.

>Godwin's law itself can be abused as a distraction, diversion or even as censorship, fallaciously miscasting an opponent's argument as hyperbole when the comparisons made by the argument are actually appropriate

You think that was an appropriate argument?

The attention whores, cliquefags, and people who stir up shit should be barred for sure. The rest is fine. I don't give a shit about MtF or FtM but the fucktards who try and get attention that way are awful.

Armor isnt too important but weapons makes sense if you need to level up your weapon skills. Maybe the devs originally planned on making defense tied to an armor skill, meaning if you learned a new armor type you would have to equip that armor.

Madti is a qt blonde antisemitic German girl who doesn't lile orbiters.

you're not actually supposed to buy that shit its just a reason to have repair people everywhere.

>tfw your on Velmi's ignore list
where did it all go so wrong bros

Yeah but I mean
why not at the very least give the armor vendors shitty greens at retarded prices, just like the weapon vendors
At least they'd PRETEND to have a purpose then

was the AH in the original WoW? IIRC it wasn't, so I can just imagine a sizeable chunk of the population using that shit.