I am getting fired for sure

I am a CMU grad working at the Newport lab for Toyota. I stumbled on these specs in the office, and decided to release it to my br/o/s here.

Here goes nothing:

Lexus IS-F (XE20)

Engine: 2GR-FSE, 3.7L

Power: 500 HP (372.85 KW), 429 LB-FT

Fuel Injection: Direct + Port Fuel Injection (D-4S Twin Injection)

Weight: 3,615 LBS

Weight Distribution: 55-45 (Front-Rear)

Engine Specifications:

High Lift Camshafts with Variable Valve Timing (VVT-i); activation >5,000 RPM

4 Valves Per Cylinder with Greater Angling

Engine Block increased from 3.5 to 3.7L

Twin-Turbocharging with Front Mount Intercooling System

Lightened Flywheel (2 LBS lighter)

Aluminum Block and Heads

Drivetrain:

Four-Wheel Brembo Brake System; Slotted, Carbon Fiber Disk Brakes with Strengthened Brake Calipers

Braking Distance:

60-0 MPH: 120.5 FT

100-0 MPH: 301.1 FT

Front and Rear Anti-Roll Bars

Increased Chassis Reinforcement via Conspicuous Roll Bars tucked within Dashboard

Lighter Weight resultant of Removal of:

Spare Wheel, Tool Kit, ABS system

Monotube Gas-Filled Shock Absorbers and Ball-Jointed Stabilizer Bars

Vertical G-System

Torque Vectoring Differential with Viscous Coupling; 35-65 Torque Split (Front-Rear)

Front and Rear Coil-Spring Independent Suspension

AA60E Six-Speed Automatic Transmission (Aisin AW)

19x9-inch Front and 19x10-inch Rear Wheels, 255/35R19 Front and 275/35R19 Rear

Performance Statistics:
0-60 MPH: 3.651S

0-100 MPH: 8.694S

Top Speed: 191.7 MPH

Watch the Green Hell near December. This car will probably be testing there.

""""""""Leak""""""""
>lists all identifying info

>4 Valves Per Cylinder with Greater Angling
>Greater Angling
Odd, don't most manufacturers use a narrower valve angle these days because that's supposedly better for performance?

Detuned. This is generally done for greater reliability for break-in period.

>leak
Tell your marketing boss the only "leak" we want from toyota is the new supra.

That isn't coming. I6 needs serious work.

So it's getting its own straight 6, not one nicked from BMW with a couple of Toyota additions like they did with Subaru and the BRZ/GT86?

>getting fired to tell the world about a V6

We couldn't get the Europoors on the project.

>That isn't coming.
Whats this in the picture?

You will see and hopefully be surprised.

So hype for a "3JZ" is back on track, then. Cool.

Bmw and Toyota are currently testing the supra and the new z5. They both share the same platform.

Do you marketing people even know anything?

With major issues.

Albeit with diff. motors.

Although those should be worked out by the time the production version rolls around, since I doubt they'd release an engine with major issues.
I get it might take a while, though.

I hope you looked at the new shitty nsx and dont put some bullshit hybrid crap in it.

Please don't get your tiddies in a twist, but the Supra is probably getting a TT V6.

So if it's not going in the Supra, that begs the question: what IS it going into?

O.

>leaked

tell your faggot bosses to put a 6 speed auto in the corolla. only faggots drive cars with cvts.

>leaks info

>refuses to leak other info

Fuck off with your shitty bait threads faggot.

Look out for a hot hatch with a 6 speed auto.

Hey, cunt, it's calling IS-F leaked specs for a fucking reason. Take your gay weeb shit to the Subie thread, if that even exists here.

>2GR-FSE
Why would they use a V6 from 2006?

Well, friend: probably nowhere. Our TT I6 is redundant since it puts two turbos in the same intake. If we keep our V6 TT, we have two big turbos on both engine banks. This is a win-win, so suck it up.

It's been in production since 06'. We have been updating it for ages; think of it like the Porsche design. It's hella old, but it works.

Hey, I'm just curious and eager to see another hugely overbuilt inline 6 that can be boosted to ridiculous levels with relatively little effort. That's why the 2JZ was such a massive hit, and it's cool to see that a twin turbo inline 6 is at least in development (albeit with major issues currently).

>No manual

fucking DROPPED

Americans love Manuals in their $60-80,000 sports sedans. Why didn't you learn and give it a manual? BMW offers a manual in the M3/M4

nigga he said it's going nowhere, which means it's never coming out of the R&D lab instead we get stuck with some shitty Ford Taurus SHO bullshit, 2/10 Toyota

I said it is PROBABLY not coming. We MAY put it in the FT-1, but not yet. Honestly, we are making this car with the most tuner-knowledge in mind. We are even trying to scrap the AA80E from the RC-F and plug in a 7-speed manual.

Sorry, but your shitty record of buying manuals says enough. Besides, the Chevy SS comes in auto and you cunts are willing to suck dick for that Holden rebadge.

You better look to an overpriced BMW if you want the cheap thrill of an unreliable turbo I6 with VANOS.

It will never happen again.

Planned obsolescence is not a meme.

So the FT-1 is gonna be a separate model above the Supra? This is interesting stuff.

There you go.

The FT-1 and Supra are the same car, it's just that they get different names based on geography.

I'll just look into something that actually comes in manual not cuck auto, with the maymay paddle shifters

Is it same mounting position as the ft86 engine for easy swap?

Not my fault that you don't want fast shifts.

Ah okay. I guess that makes sense.

Totally different. This one is front, mid engine. The FT is obviously FR.

Will the 86 ever get a Toyota-made engine or still use the cuck-tier flat-4?

Fuck u bench raicer. U can't afford anything than a 92 civic or a Miata. Fuck outa here

Does that even make sense? Supra is a well known name. Why drop it in some territories?

Subaru has major rights to the engine, and we can't put in a cucked I4. Thus, we are keeping the Fuck4 and watching Subaru debut their shitty STi (honestly, it is a terrible car.)

I own one. I've driven lots of cars. I beg to differ. The engine is shit thou.

86 was a known name in the states. Problem is, Toyota USA wants a "buyer friendly" name, meaning they want to push this car to normies. This again, is another reason why the FT-1 is getting the 8-speed in the states while Europoors and Japan get Auto and Manual.

What price they thinking for the ft1?

So, any chance of a new entry level sports car with a throttle responsive engine for muh driver car?

Fine, buy a non-turbo STi and then tell me how you feel?

Not out yet. Expect to put out above 60 grand. Amazing response is in the upcoming GT86. This is better than throttle-by-wire.

>Removal of ABS
>6 Speed auto when they already use a 8

Low quality bait.

>implying
okay mister stay cucked cause you can't work a clutch

Do you know how much the ABS weighs in the regular RC-F? Also, the 6-speed works infinitely better than the 8.

oh wow another heavy, twin turbo 6 cylinder, automatic, sedan.

i wonder how many of these things are on the market now

Can you please punch the guy in the face responsible for dropping real names like supra for some shitty meaningless symbols.

Same with the celica.

Stay cucked knowing your cluthcked ricer can't keep up with a stock FT-1.

My other DD is a manual turbo inline 5. So plz go kys

850 T5?

Ours is actually better, trust me. It weighs almost nothing and runs on the dime.
You would need to beat up the marketing team at Toyota USA for that one.

Why does the new 86 have this amazing new response?

Hes talking about the successor.

Dosent matter because hes a fake.

Really, really good ignition and fuel system.

2013 C30.

But my frs is just so much better to drive.... Blows my mind...

>ABS is required on all new passenger cars sold in the EU since 2004. In the United States, the NHTSA has mandated ABS in conjunction with Electronic Stability Control under the provisions of FMVSS 126 as of September 1, 2013.

When is this hitting the market?
Can this new system be swapped on older cars?

kek gake and fay OP
Get iff out board you lying shill.

>see double injection, vvti, 500hp
>could it be?
>...
>twin turbo
GAAAAAY I was almost ready to believe that Toyota had made a screaming 500hp na v6. Now THAT would be Porsche-tier

Ya. 50:1 compression ration.

Glhf

ESC has a four-wheel braking system that we have incorporated into the car. The conventional ABS, thus, can be removed.

The Turbo system works differently on this car. Basically, we have two turbos that kick out power at different RPM.

Answer this plz

You really don't know how to calculate compression, do you?

Possibly. It honestly depends on how much money you're willing to put out for something like that.

Sarcasm?

It hits the market at the launch of the second generation of the 86.

How much % of the price on trd parts is meme tax?

>four-wheel braking system
You mean it won't have separate front and rear brake pedals?

That varies from car to car. It generally is a 13% increase.

What's the time frame for next gen 86? 2 years? 5 years? A decade?

It gets incorporated into the 4WD so it differs from our RC-F.

I don't know what the compression ratio is in porches 4.0 but it's probably more like 10 or 11:1

Wait till 2019.

So if there's no ABS system, how do you expect the four wheel braking system actuates the brakes separately?

Weren't you just saying that sequential twins are redundant now in

Two things confuse me here. If having a 360 degree plenum was so harmful to an inline six with standard firing order, why is this not an issue for any other inline six engine? Why wasn't it an issue for the Toyboata I6 that came before it?

If having a 180 degree plenum was that important, why didn't a single nip put their hand up and say 'why don't we just cast a divider between three and four?' This achieves the exact purpose of two individual plenums of three cylinders each.

Why not just use the ACIS module from a 2JZ-GE with a butterfly in the casting between three and four?

Next-gen 86

Redundant in the I6 due to feeding through the same intake. V6 has it in separate banks, os one big and small turbo on other ends.

What?
You're not making anymore sense.
Stop playing eith these benchracer kids they don't know any better.

Trade secret. And yes, I am being dead serious. I actually can not say something like that without risk of hurting Toyota's tech. The leak I sent out was basic engine info and specs, and the ISF itself is releasing soon enough so that this leak won't prove too disastrous.

I am a DigiPen grad working at the top secret H0nda rasetrak. I stumbled on these specs in the office, and decided to release it to my br/o/s here.

Here goes nothing:

Honda Civic R (duh lol)

Engine: the same one in a bugatti veyrun but more powerful from n0s

Power: 5000 HP 4000 LB-FT

Fuel Injection: Direct + Port Fuel Injection with VTEK

Weight: 100 LBS

Weight Distribution: 50-50 baybee (Front-Rear)

Engine Specifications:

VTAK: activation >1 RPM

40 Valves Per Cylinder with VTECH

Engine Block increased from 1 to 1.1L

Nonary Turbocharging with No Intercooling System

Lightened Flywheel (200 LBS lighter)

Titanium Block and Heads

Drivetrain:

Four-Wheel BIG Brembo Brakes Slotted, Carbon Fiber secret compound Dick Brakes with Strengthened Brake Calipers

Braking Distance:

60-0 MPH: 1 FT

100-0 MPH: 1.5 FT

Front and Rear Anti-Roll Bars and rollcage for TRAK DAY

Increased Chassis Reinforcement via nippon steel, folded over 1 thousand times

Lighter Weight resultant of Removal of:

gay pussy shit lol

Performance Statistics:
0-60 MPH: 0.1 S

0-100 MPH: 0.2 S

Top Speed: 1,000,000 MPH

ya it also has n0s its pretty fast

Now you're trying to say doyoda has created a new electronic brake system to replace conventional abs? This better be real and revealed on release or you're a faggot.

think OP is legit because no troll would give a fuck about Lexus

The firing order isn't the issue, even though we tried a different one with the I6. The issue lies in the fact that the inlet manifold itself does not run with our performance runners without burning extra A/F mixture.

The ACIS is only efficient at higher running conditions, but the issue we have now is during low idle.

Fuck off. Lexus is really good; better than the Honda cunts you guys circle jerk to.

My EG with some simple mods can smoke your shitbox

It will. It is coming in slower stages (expect to see it in the Camry and newer Lexus LS first).