/mbgg/ - Mobage General #664

Cat edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/TglSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your runes or else, kid.

Trust no one, not even yourself.

i want a game with fun gameplay and good artwork.

For the 2 other anons who still stuck with Tales of Rays, here's my friend code 261425660. You also get some gems for mutual followers up until a certain number

Reminder that you have to change your support character in profile and it's not based on your party leader or anything. Mines the shitty default MC for now until I unlock Sorey or Jude who I have 5* ougi for.

Question about Terra Battle, Irolle the following characters
Yukken Z
Gigojago
Iskar
Ra'prow
A'merpact
Pupropu
Zenzoze
Kem
Which ones are good and worth raising?

To the user who rolled the demon archer girl in Shironeko in the last thread, yes, she is pretty good.

actual cat in a game about white cats

>newbie rolls OP memorial
>shes ok for now, but he works on raising his town to support her
>by the time he combines buildings shes down to C tier
so is the cycle of shironeko(unless you roll an elemental char)

Sounds depressing.

At which point, other OP memorials will be out, and his town will be better prepared to support them. If he rolls them.

>unless you roll an elemental char
Not even they're immune.

Unless you mean the town part. Not much town support we can do there until more element buildings come out, yeah.

that's really weird, I had the impression they had only a couple unique characters and nothing else but they seem to have 20+ uniques

isn't that almost a waste of resources? I would have liked this artist on JP

>That realization you trashed units on accident when cleaning your box
RIP green car kid and max skilled hornet, it's even stupider that it happened when I was finally locking everything down too.

It still baffles me why you can only lock when you're in view box screen. Why can't they make it so you can unlock/lock shit wherever when looking at their info?

Wasted resources seems a little harsh. But yea they have some interestingly neat designs.

Reposting the Unleashed uncensor album because at least one guy's been dedicatedly asking for it before I rediscovered it

Definitely highly NSFW
imgur.com/a/TglSg

those tights on the left...umph

Yeah dunno, was like 'these will be perfect for speeding through geek descend' and noticed they were gone since I cleaned box out like 2 weeks ago. I'm more mad about that hornet.

Way better than the ones global added, when it was still around.

WHAT DID THEY DO TO MIRA

wasted resources as in a whole bunch of the playerbase won't get to see them just by being in a different server

Bigger! And by bigger I mean my phones' maximum screenshot taking ability.

True, fair enough.

I remember that. Then they eventually caved in an gave her a 2D picture, along side all the other characters too. twas a shame.

I remember them adding the art back, but I forgot she got one too. Possibly because I went to her status page as infrequently as possible.

Having the art back made the global exclusives look even more out of place than they already did.

>Undead Mira
Wtf?

Halloween event.

Finally done. I'll take 622 MATK.

I'm glad 6-10 is mostly autoable. But if you're farming Kagura and aren't there yet, save all your DG skip tickets. I didn't and I regret it.

>Doing quests 10 minutes before maintenance starts

I'm playing right now

Why not? Wanted to get my dailies in beforehand, had enough time to finish Kagura too.

So how do you get these in game? What do I have to rename to?

I got a lot of free time and dont mind manually renaming them.

You have to find the exact character art file in your game picture files directory and replace it

It ain't gonna be easy, even if you're probably restricted to the first 5 picture folders or so because the artist stopped doing it by mid 2015

Is the imgur complete with the first 5 folders?

Usually when a new mobile game is announced a lot of people are pissed but of course me and maybe most of you are excited. I wonder which group is in the wrong.

>We have an opinion
>They have an opinion
>One has to be right, one has to be wrong

Personally, I hold my excitement until it's closer to release, so we can see if it looks like it's gonna be shit.

>New game is released
>People are somewhat interested

>Game is shit
>People just leave it be

>Game is gud
>Reroll hell

>Game is shit but has some redeemable features
>Reroll hell plus some shitposting
That's how I see it.

It depends on the company. I could care less about Scamco mobages which are only anime/manga tie-ins since most of them were killed much faster than titles from unknown/new company.

>game is shit
>reroll hell, whining about how the game, shitposting

>game is good
>reroll hell, discussion about the game, shitposting

Any games with potential either just release or releasing soon? And yes, I want to be spoonfed.

Define potential.

Game that won't be on death's door within 2 months.

Added. Got Sorey as leader.

It's "I couldn't care less"

Maybe he actually could care less.

Yukken Z is the obvious main price. She's an overall decent bow-unit with great stats, some good AoE and status effects, Negotiator-Pro to boost monster-drops, a self-heal and a passable Control-Time boost.

Pupropu unfortunately isn't very remarkable and pretty much at the bottom end of decent Lightning units. Better than nothing if your rest are Bs and As, but pretty much trumped by anything above him. Doesn't help that his main competition are a Thundergod Albert Einstein, the ever popular Samatha and some new Golem-merchant with a Lightning-multiplier.

Amerpact is about as fantastic as A-mages can get and probably one of the best A-classes in the game, ignoring Snaip. Also has a recode that's still pretty good and can hold his own against Pizfer.

Iskar is new and could have been pretty decent, if they didn't derp out on him and gave him a Magic-buff instead of an Attack-one.

The rest of you pulls aren't exactly mentionable. Gigojago is actually pretty damn good for a B-class, but that's not saying much. Raprow is shit with a decent but not necessarily worthy recode. Zenzoze is pretty so-so and Kem is dumb.

Maybe. He is posting about them, after all.

knights chronicle is 2nd on qoo app and i cant fucking figure out why

>rolling for archer and xsaber motifs
>get a cross saber 5* from the xmas set
I didn't think they'd still be in the gacha

They're not.

Was it Claire's? Because her xmas form was the train rider one, xsaber was normal 4* project.

She's still officially in gacha, but she's been perma-switched out for all the memorials and such.

The xsaber one. Don't feel like rolling anymore since claire's looks alright, 100% water damage for some future xsaber and some kinda heal

Kanon Job+

Edgelord Knight

cute

>Dragged back in by GBF.
ffs I'm sorry mbgg I've failed you.

because its polished and has no major issues. it might be generic as hell and a boring autofest but thats a given for mobage.

Why are you even here?

Because its new

New shit is always at the top because of people trying it out and then it crashes down after people realize its hot garbage.

there's no telling unless someone here's got the original imgur the exact moment before it got destroyed, which would also be hard to search for since fireden archive got wrecked around that time

Mobage always suffer from a lack of content early on, screwy events, screwy rankings, and screwy leveling/skilling/etc. It takes around 6 months to a year to get grounded, especially those without brand power like idolmaster or fate.

Post more delicious brown girls

Why do you guys say that whenever someone criticizes a game?

I would play it if 99% of units were not cats, turtles and dogs.

Its not criticism though, read the post.
Basically screams "I really hate mobages but I still come here for some unknow reason."

And if many people have already asked you the same thing then maybe you should take the hint.

Also some of them are recolors which is a big turnoff if they aren't Digimon.

Hopefully she doesn't get a new version right away, gotta get more gems saved up first.

for terra battle and the hope of a new halfway decent game. yes 99% of mobile garbage general is autobattle but not all of it. dont get why the second someonecalls mobage auto you fucks get all defensive about it.

is brown tan brown?

>Terra battle

Of course, all the cancer always comes from the English games.
Try going to the forums instead of shitting this place up, you'll be among other cancers like you and we get to enjoy nice threads without retards like you.

>notch has billions and all he does is shitpost in twitter

If I had that money I would be making good mobile games. Like a Patapon like game but you play as a tribe of brown lolis and the enemies are all really thick white elves. I am a fucking creative genius.

you can not be this fucking stupid
like youre the kind of stupid that says some dumb shit knowing you have full anonymity thinking someone will jump in for your dumbass comment
you are the lone idiot right now

>You weren't the first to make a sandbox game with block people and cash in hard
Actually disgusting to me how well it does. But getting off-topic somewhat, how're your Hooded Gins doing?

One day you'll realize there's nothing for you here and finally leave this place. Cant wait for that day.

Notch wasn't the first one either. Minecraft was a straight rip-off of Infiniminer.

About the same. Not sure what the point of the new heavy mechanic is.

I would totally play Valkirie Connect if they didn't put monsters behind timegame. I fucking hated that shit since Dotarena. 3 soulstones a day is a fucking joke.

I think the point of the heavy mechanic is to be a whale one honestly. Get a super strong actuve only good at high skill levels, that's about my reasoning for it.

there are never any games with good husbandos

>Thread for cute girl games
>Where are the homos???

Wrong general gaylord

Destiny Child

But having a higher max skill level would have the same effect.

Scooter Spirits

Oh I didn't know the thread was specifically for that. My bad.
Thanks I'll try these out.

Yeah but it'd be lower. It incentivizes more whaling because the unit is worthless without. Again just spitballing unless they introduce something in the next ranking about heavy units.

Like looking at fire wizard, his ability active would be pretty ridiculous at 8 turn, and they budget / balance it by making the unit "heavy" so its 16 which is pretty rough. At max skill it would be what, 10 turns for a 10chain and 10x attack, which seems pretty strong when looking at comparable stuff like Himiko which needs 13 turns for a 5x with 5 or 15 chain. His at least is what I see a reason with, others don't seem as strong.

TLDR: Whale pseudo powercreep.

Give me good mobages to roll for. I've already gotten top tiers in BE and FEH.

Give me your acc.

Who are the MC iin SHironeko and how did he become successor of darkness?

>reroll bot accounts filling the support list with useless shit
Well this is gonna make hunting for a good support harder.

I do have luneth/lightning accounts i don't need but what's in it for me

>Going through the Unleashed uncensored album renaming everything
>mfw one of the brown girls got turned into a naked white girl

I guess whoever did these uncensors doesn't like brown. Which is great because I dont like it either.

You get your hands off from that acc. What more do you want?

You monster!

I missed Aerith and a bunch of stuffs on Global Mobius. Will we get a similar event next time?

There's also one girl with bright green hair turned into a cute brown haired girl. This guy is a man of taste and I hope someone can find the full uncensor album because this is great.

Something equally as valuable. You know how rare rainbows are in BE?

>Playing shit game
>Waaahh gib me something equally valuable
Yes, just take a dump and use it on yourself.

Is there a good way to farm friend medals in DC? I need them to finish my dailies.

Shut the fuck up you don't deserve anything valuable.

'good' way? probably not but you can do practice matches with people on the friendlist by pressing one of the buttons

apart from that you're stuck running lowest possible stam dungeons and exhausting all of your friend character usage

More cancer from English games. This time its retarded beggars throwing a fit about not getting free shit.
You idiots are the worst.