This kills the Amerilard

>this kills the Amerilard

But I drive stick pham.

Oh good, ANOTHER absolutely garbage thread. How many anons would be interested in an offshoot site dedicated to Veeky Forums and /m/, but with actual moderation?

Wtf I hate other's driving prefrences. I'm now a #StickDick

Here

>The M5 manual only exists because Americans want it to

Sure thing faggot.

>wanting to constantly grab a phallic object
u gay af

>I think of dicks 24/7

dude driving stick is soo hard. im so jealous of all the ginuses that can do it!!

American here learning to drive stick. It's my 5th day and I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. I appreciate the tutorials on YouTube by British and German driving instructors though.

Today I saw a kid in a manual Miata roll from a complete stop at a redlight silky smooth and it made me realize I gotta keep practicing

Yay yet ANOTHER 'I h8 Amerika >:(((' thread

Butthurt american detected

Took me two hours and now I'm fine. lmao
maybe if you don't play videogames it'd be hard
>Amerilard
Oh, I guess it's implied that lards don't.

Enjoy your flopping around trying to chose which one of 5 or 6 ratios meets your need at the time. I'll be cruising in my CVT, letting technology choose which of the infinite gear ratios it has available to it is correct.

Manual transmissions are as dead as carbs and breaker point ignitions.

But I love my manual Mustang

>delet this

>CVT

I give it 15k miles before it start whining like a bastard and you regret ever purchasing the piece of shit

Have the pic somewhere, must find. This was on Veeky Forums

someone on my 600 pound life for some reason has a manual and has to skip from first to third because second won't go into her fat

I am not even making this up

i'll just leave this here, manuel on the left, autotragic on the right.
best of both worlds

Mr.Cunt that is some retarded looking shit

poorfag, never been in a Jaaaaag?
Jaguars patented J gate transmission.
on the right hand side you have nice sedate driving when you're taking the wife shopping
on the left handside you have manic tyre screching for when you're trying to get the knickers off your secretary.

Owned it for 120k miles already

Does it include tanks?

10 years with the same shitbox?

booooooooooooring

reliable shitbox is best shitbox

Reddit already has it covered, it's the hugbox you are looking for.

reliable or not, 10 years with the same tin can is boring as fuck.

in the past ten years i reckon i've had between 15 and 20 shitboxes.
all were reliable in that they didn't break down on me and they started and stopped when required.
one or two of those shitboxes i could have lived with for 2 perhaps 3 years max
but not for ten fuckin years, thats a jail term ffs

But this is how my american made Honda is?

sorry , never mind that post, it's my period and i'm feeling hormonal, craving a huge throbbing dick to suck when i know i can't get one makes me irratble and fucks up my spelling and grammar hence the fuck up in my unsecure trip

It is the only of my shitboxes I bought new. I have 7 different shitboxes. So although I've that particular shitobox for 10 years, I have 6 other shitboxes I've had for anywhere between 17 years and 1 year. I don't get bored.

>moderation = hugbox
Please learn the difference between trips and names thx

>this kills the Amerilard
he says while driving his 1.3 3cyl

>b-but slow car fast!

>this kills the ameritard

>my sides when most euroshit semis are auto or automated manual and most american ones are 13 or 18 speed
have fun with pic related yurotards

Can't believe the inbred indentured servants known as janitors/mods still won't close obvious shitposting troll bait threads. But I'm sure they will ban me because I hurt their widdle feewings

If you can't remember shift pattern then you are too dump do drive a manual.

see this image herethis is from a Mercedes Unimog

lel