Why don't diesel hybrids exist?

Why don't diesel hybrids exist?

Because it makes no sense.

I think they're common here in Europe. Fairly sure VW has a TDI hybrid Jetta

I don't know user but why don't they make an 8 cylinder engine like this and not shaped or straight in a line

*not V shaped*

>vr8

VW makes a W8

I forgot to mention that's an engine block so pretty much shaped like a lego pice

Because you'd have only low end torque and be forced to have 15 gears so you could upshift every time you're at 4rpm...

OH WAIT

electric motors only have 1 "gear"

so you're retarded faggot

>look up vr8

I'm saying why isn't there an engine where the engine looks like it's two inline 4 engines next to each other and not v shaped.

Because thats ret.

There are.

terrible fuckfest of imbalance fphahm.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Legos, is in fact, LEGO® bricks or toys, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, brick or toys plus LEGO. LEGO® is not the brick itself, but rather another creative toy of a fully functioning manufacturing system made useful by the LEGO® designers, buyers and vital corporate system comprising a full retard board as defined by the BBB.

Many toy and brick users utilize a modified version of LEGO® fun every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the LEGO® bricks that are widely used today is often called “Legos”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically a LEGO® toy, developed by LEGO®. There really is Legos, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the fun they have.

Lego bricks are tools: the things in the LEGO® line up that bring out the users creative mind to supplement the other toys that they play with. The brick is an essential part of play time, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a LEGO® play set. Legos are normally used in combination with the LEGO® bricks or toys: the whole system is basically LEGO® with bricks or toys added, or LEGO® bricks or toys. All the so-called “Legos” bricks are really distributions of LEGO® bricks or toys.

CRANKSHAFT
R
A
N
K
S
H
A
F
T

If they some how got it to work and it was 2.0 how many horses and torque do you think it would make?

seriously, this.

This is the rarest breed of crossposter.

haven't seen this meemie in a while

U engines are a thing.
They have two crankshafts.

Wow, why even make an engine like that? What are the benefits?

>benefits
Kek.
There's a reason nobody uses them.

Of course they are but imo an engine with two crankshafts is not one but two engines

To what measure is an "engine?"

Is that a GNU+Linux copypasta with legos ?

That's some good stallman pasta with legos

good eye

Stop cherry picking

what?

I appreciate what you wrote, shame more people here won't get it.

but they do

W8?

Siiiiiiiiiiik

Do you even know about trains?

>There really is Legos
That's where you're wrong kiddo. It was going so well until you showed toleration for (((people))) who pluralise Lego. Reformulate the pasta and try again.

That's a VR8 not a W8

My UPS truck is a diesel hybrid. It's slow as shit because muh gas mileage and efficiency. Takes an entire on ramp to get to 50 mph.

Vr8 doesn't and likely won't ever exist

regenerative braking is pretty dank
otherwise that energy just gets wasted as heat

Because they pulled out

less

They do.

NO SHIT

did you really need someone to confirm that for you?

The two 'banks' are offset longitudinally on a VR engine.