/vn/ - Winged Cloud Edition

Visual Novel General #1364

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v264
vndb.org/v266
vndb.org/v6438
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And if I did?

Kakkoi thread!

that OP

>demanding money for H scenes
wow
winged cloud are employing some advanced jew tactics

Are you guys going to purchase Subahibi when it comes out?

Soon moeges will have you buy a season pass to be able to unlock all the heroines' routes.

If it supports SP
no

It's done by FW

m8 you're not good at this.
stop it

no

For someone who says he hates /vn/ he sure does come here a lot.

Depends on when it comes out and if I drop my bucks on MG's shit

He is just offended that anons write bad true things about him

have to agree with him
a good stitch takes a fair amount of time and doesn't involving cutting things out of the person's hair or leaving a ton of white/brown dirt everywhere

Then i'm just gonna pirate the season pass :^)

He is the worst tsundere ever

>moogy talking down /vn/

wow that's it I was actually going to buy SubaHibi but he went too far this time

noone undermestitates our power and gets away with it, get your seeders ready and spread the word brothers, SubaHibi must crash and burn at all costs or we will be forever shamed

/vn/ demands it

i'm going to pirate it just to spite moogy more
he really should stop being so tsun for /vn/ all the time

Don't you tell me what to do if I was already going to do it.

t-too cute

same

h-her pantsu are showing

>years overdue shit
nope
FW isn't off to a good start to me, between this and that all-ages Grisaia spin-off

>DLCs are practically fan disk
>Now cosmetic dlcs to change the outfit they are wearing outside cutscenes and season passes to have all the routes
What is doing Ubisoft in my VNs?

I wonder how hard the user who sent kirby weed money when it was thought to be a fanTL will pirate it.

Here, faggot. I extracted the sprites from the game and 1000 hours in MS paint.

does kirby still translate?

When arent they?

He translated Chrono Cock.

Just finished Michiru's route. It was very heartwarming and comfy. Michiru makes the perfect waifu and motheru of my daughteru.. 10/10 sister, would bury my cock inside of her and give her my seed again

I kind of wanted to do Makoto's route next, but the chav was really cute in Michiru's route so I'm conflicted. Also Misaka has the perfect short stack body, and she needs to be fucked crazy.

wow so the subahibi tl will be shit then

>quotes jojo
best girl confirmed

And here's a higher res version.

I want to headpat Azu-nya!

How do you extract sprites from game?

>Jojo

Trashed.

And here's a cropped version for all your shitposting needs.

why is she wearing naruto shoes

Is there a vn sekai didn't fuck up?

I LIKE LOLIS!

Nekopara ?

Lolis are so boring. How can anyone like them?

Looking though the list of what they have done Nekopara might be the only one. Everything else has either had a delay or some quality issue or a fuck up like cropped CGs.

repost from other thread:
I'm slow as fuck, need aid understanding something about cro's route: why did she sudoku instead of pussymagnet?

Not all.

>people talking about azusa lewd scene
>happen to be reading an azusa scene
>it'd be fun to post embarrassed azusa but can't take too long or the convo would move on
>oh its not looking too good, oh well i'll just post it and move on
jfc, you'd think i'd sharted in your dads faces with all these (You)s

Depends on the game, arc unpacker works with a bunch of them.

No they don't, being short and having boobs doesn't make you an oppai loli. Oppai lolis are heresy anyway.

>mfw Nekopara is actually the only shit i bought from SP
i-i swear i didn't know

Stop hating on oppai loli. They are great.

God damn the way their uniforms are so tight it makes my dick hard as diamonds. Especially how you see the outline of her boobs when she puts her hands on top of her breasts like that. Aslo she is a short stack more than anything.

I would prefer it is they went it alone now. They have a big enough series awareness now and Sekai is probably more a negative than a positive for them.

No they aren't. The only guy who can draw an oppai loli that doesn't make me want to puke is Noise and even then it's better when he draws regular lolis.

Not happening, Sekai ain't gonna let the cash cow that is Sayori's art escape.

Looking forward to Koikuma btw

I've seen too much screenshots of CC and downloaded it to laugh at the translation. I will probably read it after I finish Pygmalion kusoge after kusoge

Why not read kamige, user?

No thanks i'm going to use this one

>"this is basically Veeky Forums in a nutshell"
>implying leddit or fuwa wouldn't be exactly the same if not moderated
>implying /vn/ isn't 99 % ledditors/fuwatards

>Pygmalion
>yuri shit
Not. Even. Once.

I read kamige from time to time...

here's what I understood of it, if anyone has better insight please correct me
>r u rdy to die?
>yes
>wow me 2 and even big me 2 rdy to ide kakkoi desu ne!!!!! lad!!!
>*teleprots away*
>*appears at monoralll after x days*
>*lol I MA REBORN XD!!!!!*
>*kissu*
and that's it

>>implying /vn/ isn't 99 % ledditors/fuwatards
Wrong. I've been on Veeky Forums since 2006, and only went to reddit for like one month during 2011 or whenever the BF3 beta was out and it was one of the darkest times in my life.

so that makes 98 %

>yuri shit
Are you implying that all yuri is shit or that pygmalion is?

I seriously doubt it is that high, or else this place would be more like /v/ or /pol/

>I've seen too much screenshots of CC and downloaded it to laugh at the translation.
I was the same. Turns out CC is actually very fun game with great girls. Really enjoying it now. Pigmalion is a boring shit btw.

What kind of sick fuck puts a girl as perfect as this into a VN and then choses to not give her a route, not even in the fucking fandiscs AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Circus will probably come out with another release in a year or two with more routes to make you pay for it all over again. They are the Capcom of the VN industry.

>mfw I heard the aussie voice while reading this
send help

>Are you implying that all yuri is shit or that pygmalion is?
Yuri is generally shit, and I say the shoujo-ai tag for the it on VNDB so Pygmalion is also shit. Girls loving girls is so just so fucking cringey in animu/magno/VNs/whatever nip medium.

Who

Don't fuck with me user, is there still hope?

_________
;_;

triggered yurifags in 3, 2, 1...

Is it okay to start muv luv with alternative? I heard there is some really memorable great scene and Im not sure where to start

You're a fucking retard. Good to know your opinion is worthless.

tomoe from da capo 3

Not in the least, starting with Alternative is a horrible idea.

t. triggered yurinigger

damn they put CGs like this of her ?
fucking savages, i can cope with it but not if they're blueballing me dammit

Look at DC1 and 2 releases and side stories compared to DC3
vndb.org/v264
vndb.org/v266
vndb.org/v6438
They still have milking to do.

>hating on yuri
Homo detected!

No it's not. It's the third part of a fucking trilogy and that "memorable scene" won't be nearly as memorable if you haven't gotten attached to and emphatized with the characters.

You start with Extra, then Unlimited and then Alternative.

as expected.
now get out

alright thanks

Her entire side story is basically a huge teaser for a route. It's pretty frustrating.

I kinda enjoy Pygmalion. But I doubt I'll give it more than 7. All girls are fucking tsunderes. I have nothing against tsunderes, but here they are badly written

you get out, homo.

it's a 6,5/10 game for me I'm a JOP tho, don't know about the translation but from what I've seen it's really subpar.

All of the girls are good except miu unironically, who basically gets an afterthought route. well maybe the prologue was her pre-route but you get to her true route really late. doesn't help that it's the shortest.

I personally disliked the yakuza bitch's late route part when it becomes too chuuni for my tastes.

This might be a bit spoilery but after you do 2 routes it becomes apparent: Every route suffers from 1 thing tho: the premise of some routes is sacrifice and having to give up something important to obtain happiness, even if fleeting or momentary. Problem is that after the climax that which was lost is regained EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME, like what's the fucking point?

Kuro's route is lovely except the "One of us has to die to make the other happy" which becomes moot from my previous point.

Imouto's route is also nice but goddamn the OH NO SHE WILL DISAPPEAR :(((( part was so long and boring

oppai loli suffered from a bit of repetition too.

dd's was a bit meh, especially the ending with the fake marriage.

so what are the odds of the fandiscs ever being translated.

does mangagamer do fandiscs?

>side story
guess i'll add it to the "not to read" list then.
which one is it ?

>does mangagamer do fandiscs?
Yeah.

DC3 sold surprisingly well apparently, so it's possible.

I know not to read it now.

I know right!

This joke goes on for far too long for me to not understand what it means. Can someone eli5?

Werent you here yesterday? Literally /pol/ posters

>All girls are fucking tsunderes
Lol wut? Main two girl turn into full dere-dere in like one day after first meeting with Mina. Even that chink bitch went full dere after some time.