webms with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d63_1431018121
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for you can always lean more
liveleak.com/view?i=d63_1431018121

second for honda a best

good thing that concrete barricade was there to cushion his impact...

>Gimme dat (You)s.
This sprocket could still wheelie and go 200kph.

nigga you gay

we get it you fucked up your sprocket, post something else

Looking back at my beginner days, I am honestly amazed that I didn't die. I didn't drive like a reckless idiot or anything but it was one of those situations where I simply didn't even know what I don't know. Fortunately I only walked away with a mostly harmless crash due to target fixation but fuck that shit scares me. I had several close calls that were nothing short of sheer retardation. I remember I almost hit some dude who was in a car at a total stand still as I was turning out of a parking lot because I target fixated on his car.

I guess two (You)s are fine, I'll go shit post on /pol/ then.

I almost got t boned by an ambulance at full speed because I couldn't figure out why the guy in front of me was stopped at a green. I started to go around but stopped at the intersection for some reason. The ambi came screaming by from the opposite side of the car (never would have seen me) and I never heard it until it was right in front of me (thanks full face helmet).

It's one reason I'll never understand riding with ear plugs or worse headphones

>thanks full face helmet
I think you're just deaf

post 50" seat height

My new jacket has a collar thing and it chafes against my neck. I didn't notice it until I rode for a while and kept doing shoulder checks. Can I just glue velvet on it or something?

>heard it until it was right in front of me (thanks full face helmet).

you can hear ambulances with full face AND earplugs in.

What the fuck bro

Wear collared shirts?
All bikers wear hawaiian flame shirts for this reason...

Well I wear this when it's cold but it's getting warmer. Also I'm a fat fuck and my double chin makes it tight.

you've never been highway riding have you?

grow testicles and cease being a thin skinned/blooded bitch

if you're fat the hawaiin shirt would suit you even more desu.

You can still hear with earplugs (unless you're using really aggressive ones) everything is just quieter and they work better against higher pitches like wind noise or grinding. I still manage to hear ambulances/police/fire trucks easily. Headphones are another story since most people seem to put the volume way up to drown out any other sound.

If you couldn't hear the ambulance until it was right in front of you it either wasn't using a siren until then or you have some significant hearing loss.

What happened to your screen?

I park inside of my house, when I was backing out the curtain flopped down and flicked the fucker right off. R2000 for that little piece of plastic, I can get a car windscreen for half that.

>cant live without the daily taste of male semen
>lurks /pol

sounds about right

>wanting to ride on highways

What kind of bike is that?

Side of the fairing looks like it says "R6" but that's no R6 I've ever seen. The dash/windscreen view looks like its from an old 90's bike and the headlight looks like something much newer and not R6-like.

I think i am gonna buy a kickstart lever now, did not enjoy pushing this through a swamp

Where's the /dbt/ gear nazi when you need him

400?

are you dumb, lazy or just poor?

I'm one, what do you wanna know.

>400
What did he mean by this
Dumb but just mostly lazy

>mfw people think radial mount calipers are for anything other than easier swapping of brake disk size on race bikes and incorporated into street bikes purely for marketing.

>mfw people think they can tell the difference between a radial master cylinder and an axial master cylinder on the street or just puttering around the track.

>mfw people think radial mount master cylinders provide anything other than a more linear leverage ratio through their travel compared to an axial master cylinder.

>finally get intake manifold in mail
>Mount Xbox hueg 20mm carb
>After struggling to start for a little while it lights up like an angry chainsaw
>Hit Killswitch
>Doesn't do anything
>Realize I'm blaring a shitty two stroke moped at WOT at 10pm in a gated community
>Go full chloroform mode and put a rag over the intake to shush it to sleep
Tomorrow I'll set the idle much much lower and finally get this neighborhood ripper working after sitting for way too long

At least some production based race classes probably require retaining the same brake mounting.

i sell motorcycle gear for a living, what would you like to know

Look up there at the top of the thread. Go look.

Does it say "Daily Moped Thread" asshole?

No. No it doesn't.

What bike cunt

I have seen motorcycle gear before, what do you want to know?

>i sell motorcycle gear for a living
Great, So like all salesmen you are even less informed than the average consumer.

Neat.

>be me
>like to drive late at night in my huge rape van cause its comfy and i like being a big vehicle among small vehicles
>go out for a cruise tonight
>raining out
>shit visibility
>listening to my tunes
>just clearing my mind
>see a fzbro pulled over on the side of the freeway
>this is a notoriously super dangerous speedway
>shit roads, hella bumps and potholes
>shit conditions to be riding in
>loop around to ask him if hes alright
>hes gone

How many miles have you ridden in a single ride; or a continued ride should you have some "multi-day" long rides

1990 rm 250

post ur bike

Never done multi-day. I have ridden about 350 miles in a day before.

On an R6.

Wanted to kill myself after 90 minutes.

Rode about 150 miles on a GSXR 600 and it was without a doubt one of the most painful experiences of my life. I will never do that again.

>240kms
I'd like to prank her by stuffing my banana in one of her exhaust holes, if you know what I mean.

320 or so

then the next day i did like 130 miles on the wife's VTX after driving to pick it up, felt so comfortable in comparison

about 550 km.

That was a lot of hard twisty riding and shit though, I fell asleep on the bed in my gear when I got home.

I'm not really interested in long boring rides.

You just need to work on your flexibility laddie, too long sitting at computers fucked you up, trust me, 150 is a pretty normal length, you should have sore legs but nothing else after that.

what EBR is that?

>Skid Daemon got him
Careful m8, could have been you.

~300 miles in one day on a 650GS with some cans. Top comfy, would recommend excepts got pretty beat up by some 30-40 mph crosswinds

buell, not ebr.

xb12r

About 300 kilometres. My knees hurt afterwards.

oh, and the trip back was at night on i-10 west. getting buffeted by increasingly chilly winds sucked, especially because there was nothing to look at but road because there was no moonlight.

>You just need to work on your flexibility laddie, too long sitting at computers fucked you up, trust me, 150 is a pretty normal length, you should have sore legs but nothing else after that.

Sorry but I am not some gay twink liberal that is going to "work on flexibility" (what the fuck does flexibility even have to do with being comfortable) so I can be comfortable on a purpose built race bike that doesn't have a single engineered feature for comfort or long distance riding.

Just over 400, like 410-420, I wanted to keep going but the people I was with bitched out.

are you naturally this gay or do you have to try hard at it?

>you should have sore legs but nothing else after that.

Sportbike seats are hard as fuck. This makes your ass sore.

Leaning over a tank at a sportbike angle fatigues your back. This causes soreness in your spinal erectors

The more your back fatigues the more weight you start putting on your wrists. This fatigues your wrists and makes them sore after a while.

Buzzing and constant hand griping numbs and can cause circulation problems in your hands.

I'm in really good shape and 90 minutes on a sportbike is not fun.

I got a cruise control for my R6 though so that really helps. I can ride upright with hands off the bar which alleviates a lot of the back and wrist fatigue. Still doesn't do anything for the sore ass and the cramped knees with my 6'2" master race legs.

Not being flexible is for bottom gays

Real men gotta pull some twister shit due to the inconvenient positioning of the more sensitive parts of the female orifice

And as a bonus, you can ride a sportbike

nah, i just got bored and took on another project cause i was bored with only having three bikes.
speaking of which where's your bike? i'm interested

If they made big standards as light and maneuverable as sportbikes (for the US market), I'd ride one

But no, you need a seat and risers for your CBR over here

Which one do you want to see?

Talk me out of buying a Ural M-63 with no sidecar.

No other bikes look as good to me.

post a fast one

Newly rebuilt 70s Harley

Or you could just spend the several thousand dollars you save not buying a titanium and carbon fiber race bike on lightening a slightly heavier standard because of your spec sheet autism.

The one in the middle is pretty fast.

It does all those things, if you're flexible and have good technique none of them should wear you out though. 150 miles on a sportbike shouldn't have you ruined and wanting to never do that distance again, that's a good sunday twisties ride.

Stuff like sore ass doesn't even make sense in context of a sportbike, are you just sitting on highways? you're constantly shifting on a sportbike in the twisties and your bum doesn't sit in one place long enough to get sore.

I think there's a lot of technique things you could be doing to alleviate soreness if you're having these problems, sitting closer to the tank and installing some tank grips etc.

that's a decently fast bike

Found the nobike. Bigger bikes ARE more maneuverable than sport bikes. A huge sport tourer like a gold wing has a much better turn radius than something like a ZX6R.

>Bigger bikes ARE more maneuverable than sport bikes

uh huh

Why didn't that passing biker stop? WTF

I only buy used so they all cost about the same

Also I walk my shit around the garage and 50lbs makes a difference

If you're doing nothing but twisties you're probably not doing 150 miles.

likely about 40 miles in the middle of that is actual twisties riding.

For instance I ride about 100 miles to Mulholland and 100 miles back. While I'm there i probably only do 50-60 miles tops.

That's a 250+ mile day. The majority of which was on the freeway in a static position.

At the end of the day i am very sore and I'm in good shape.

>bring bike to dyno place
>ask for power tune and economy tune, both for 91 octane
>manager who I've never met emailed be and said the street tune is done and the race gas tune will be done monday

I hope that's just some miscommunication, don't really feel like paying for something I didn't ask for.

200km on a gs500.

Sportbikes are not maneuverable in the sense that they have poor steering angle lock to lock.

So people who do not know how to do turn tightly at speed consider them hard to maneuver tightly.

People whoa re good and who can turn on the brakes and lean it over at speed can turn a sportbike on a dime.

did you get a written quote or did you just leave your bike to the powers that be

lmao. Respond to the email telling them that's not what you asked for retard.

this. sportbikes are poor at slow tight turns. They can turn tightly they just have to be moving and leaned over which required more skill.

new cummies when

starbucks is just around the corner

Any New Zealand riders on here?
>TFW coming into winter

i looked at craigslist for months and saw 1 (one) bike that i would come close to buying, but i couldnt buy it because literally everyone browsing craigslist wanted to get it because it was the only one worth buying. i want to die cause it feels like i will never get a running used bike that i wont end up overpaying for

1200km in 14hrs on a GS500F in Aussie summer. Brisbane to Roma and back. Because I left some personal items in a donga at a drill camp.

about 950 miles in one day

Post bikes

Got to ride this, was torquey as hell. I looked at the throttle and it wheelied.

>tfw no two stroke bike

I drove from Chicago to Cleveland yesterday and saw 3 or 4 Indian dealerships along the way, I was pretty impressed. I hope they end up less cancerous than Harley.

Make believe I'm everywhere
Given in the light
Written on the pages
Is the answer to a never ending story

Actually just got this two days ago.
Second bike after a long break. Certainly in love.

Diamond blue is best roadmaster

how do i get added to the map?

>hahahahahahhahaha
No

giv me the gud succ

Make a new map and then ATK will have a sperg and add you.

my buddy has the exact same bike.