Saw a car today with a vanity plate reading DIPPED. I'm not an autofag - is this some kind of automotive reference...

Saw a car today with a vanity plate reading DIPPED. I'm not an autofag - is this some kind of automotive reference, or y'all figure it's more likely unrelated? Think it was a relatively new 4-door faster car (but not necessarily a "sports car" owned/driven by a younger male.

Probably some guy fresh out of college who's making 45k a year went out and leased babby's first car and has a love affair with his skoal

Reasonable. Thought also it might have been some kinda bizarre sex thing

Oh no big deal user welcome to our board.
Sometimes we dip our phallic members into a hot oil pan as a ceremonial tradition.
It's like a rite of passage.
After the "dipping" you can be truly accepted as an enthusiast.
The man you met was "dipped".

He's a lover of tendies and honey musturd

Leave while you can, this board is absolutely nothing but 13 year olds parroting memes and misinformation

"You're gonna look really funny suckin' my dick with no fuckin' teeth."

Pretty much this kek.
But on a more serious note it probably has to do with the automotive "plasti-dip" peel-coat spray paint that got popular amongst ricers last year for being cheap and easy to do. Every now and then you see some horrible paint job on a shitbox japanese car that was "dipped bro".

A wild tripfag appears. Get the fuck out of here, you fuck. You may have answered my question, but I still hate you.

ok?

Not ok

I WAS IN THE POOL

IT WAS COLD

inb4 cool's plosed

If I'm Russian

I don't even consider you or anybody using that stupid shitposting name worth having an opinion anymore. I wish there was a way to filter all of these underage benchracers holy fuck.

>being THIS assmad

>literally shitposting in response to a post about disliking shitposting.
It's an art isn't it?
I can almlst respect you for that.

You must be new here friendo

problem cunt?

Definitely not new.
It's just hard to bear the cancer that has become Veeky Forums this past year.
It was never this bad.

yes it was, it always has

Not actually, just talking shit for no reason. I was basically glued to /b/ in my early twenties and now I haven't been on regularly since 2009ish. But I still occasionally come home for speculation on obscure and/or oddly specific stuff like DIPPED.

then maybe the Veeky Forums in my past os just an exaggerated wet dream without shit-flinging every 5 seconds. was it ever real?

oh i see, thank you for the very direct and concise answer it is greatly appreciated.

Now get out of here stalke- I mean, tripfag, before I can the cyberpolice.

is it 2009 again oldfag?
>pools closed

thing is at least the cancer knew how to securely trip and be a proper tripfag no matter how annoying the likes of 250r or DEAD were you knew it was them and only them.
these jumped up busriding cancers are so knew they still have greaseproof paper wrapped around them

suck ma hairy ginger Scottish ballsack busrider

>2009
>oldfag
Lmao you can't be serious

Not old, just attractive

oh hey it's the cheeky cunt himself, hows things? not pissed you off in quite a while, hows your mom? tell her i was asking for her

8 years isn't enoght for your autism? jesus

If our Lord Moot was against tripfags he wouldn't have created trips on the Second Day.

Lord Moot?

Reasonable

Hes such a qt

He has a big dick. umph ;)