How far back do you usually have your seat?

How far back do you usually have your seat?

it's more of how close it is
I sit pretty close to the steering wheel

Enough to accommodate my legs and reach the pedals comfortably. Like you're supposed to.

Only niggers drive with the seat all the way back and reclined like it's a god damn la-z-boy.

Far enough that my boyfriends can sit on my lap

this

>how far back
>back
I am a manlet so in my case the question is "how far forward," to which the answer is "I have had unintentional sex with my steering wheel."

Far enough back to have a slight bend in the knee when the pedals are fully depressed and my wrist on the top of the steering wheel with my arm fully extended because that's how race car drivers adjust their seats and they probably know what they're doing.

where are you getting these chickens?
Looking forward to seeing tomorrows chicken post.

My seat is pushed all the way back, but my legs are still a little cramped.
If I were maybe 4 inches taller, I don't think I'd fit.

Can you ask us about our sitting position tomorrow?
I wanna see a chicken sitting on your lap.

He should ask about gear shift knobs.
I want to see a chicken shift into 3rd.

kinda close, I am a fucking manlet.

Just enough to leave room for my cock.

based chicken poster

Enough to keep me sitting up and fully aware of my surroundings.

tfw your seat doesn't move at all except up n down with the road

Tell me about it

FUCKING STOP PUTTING THE CHICKEN IN THE CAR

seat as far back as possible, but at a normal recline.
I like to be in control of the acceleration pedal.

Honestly I probably will, it doesn't like being lifted up and placed. And it's getting a little timid of me. After I post all the chicken photos of it in weird spots in the car, that would probably be the last of it. Its also getting old, I think it's 6-7 this year. I don't want to be stressing it out more. Fuck I'm going to miss that bird.

It is pretty fking funny tho

Yeah, but I'd run out of weird places to put it in pretty fast, at least car related places.

last pic is gonna have to be roasted chicken on the engine

Honda or Mitsubishi?

All the way back.

Sometimes I instinctively pull on the lever and push back only to realize that it's already in the farthest back position possible, and has been there for over a year now.

Fun fact: all the way back is also the perfect position to have the b-pillar on the right-side of the car become a huge blindspot.

Enough to get the legs out I sit on a pair of promethazine legs on my back because the dear seat goes too far back I can't get it to move forward, the steering wheel can't see me as it has NO telescope. And I am in the night sky. So that's why I use the legged.

in my truck seat all the way back seat straight up, in my miata all the way back and reclined like its a lazy boy

Gotta have your seat back enough when you fully step on a pedal there is still a slight bend in your knee and the obvious comfortable seating position

btw when are you going to make some chicken soup?

Pretty far back, I like to be comfy.
My brother who's taller than me has his up really close to the steering wheel and looks like a Chinese lady when he drives.

depends if the car is auto or manual

On my audi TT manual, the clutch has to be pressed all the fucking way in and since im 5´7 i have to move the seat forward to be able to reach the bottom end of the clutch

On my tahoe and accord automatics, i recline it all the way back and even lean it a little and drive it like a nigger because i find it to be the most comfortable position and also i always drive alone

All the way back. I literally have no choice.

this

jap cars are for manlets

You see I'm six foot one and I'm tons of fun and I dress to a tee

>insecure manlet

depends on the car

but pretty much always all the way back, so far the only exception to that rule has been my chevy sonic, having that all the way back i cant push the clutch all the way down, so that is 1 or 2 clicks from all the way back

being 6 foot 3 blows

You see I got more clothes than Muhammad Ali and I dress so viciously

in a position where I can push all pedals all the way down and not have my leg straight.
What a stupid fucking question

I always keep my seat at least 2 notches away from the last notch

1 chicken's worth

Voting for chicken shift

Dude

95% sure I know who this is.
Should I steal this chicken and steal this meme?

Y E S

Seat stays where it's comfortable for my knees and legs on the pedals, wheel adjusted to meet my shoulders.

What size engine does that have, user?

Hmmmm, I don't have many friends, and I almost never let myself get out there. So I probably know who you are to.
What did i last run in the 1/4?

Far back enough so the top of my right foot stops hurtin

Is cockposting the oval of Veeky Forums?

So that your wrist touches the steering wheel at 12:00. This is the rule of Walter Röhrl, and it works perfect for me.

This in every car but im only 5'8 my proportions are just weird

Wow, this is me

rip in piece birdo

>captcha
What did they mean by this?

all the way because im not a manlet.
everyone below 180cm is a manlet.

I personally sit a little closer to the steering wheel so I can make sure I can see well, since I'm a retard

I'm 6'2", so all the way back. Fuck back seat riders.

12.2 iirc

All the way back, kinda sucks.

>life with a regular cab truck and being 6'4

Why are manlets like you so rude?

That's how it gets taught in driving school. And it makes sense.

I have it so close the airbag will send my head into orbit if it ever inflates, so I can press my penis onto the bottom of the steering wheel

I'm taller than you and still leave enough room for people to comfortably sit in the back seat. You must either be driving a tiny shitbox or think you're taller than you actually are.

this is the only valid sitting position

Close but no cigar. Looks like this meme is in safe hands.

not a manlet, so the furthest position on most cars/trucks.