Wealthy with nice car but a virgin

>tfw wealthy and have bmw convertible.

Still a 22 year old KHV
JUST.
Can females not appreciate German engineering?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yed9QfEjzyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why a convertible?
bmws are race cars remember?

Ever try tinder? You look fine

Fucking kill yourself you disgusting tranny

Yes I tried it, barely got any matches and nearly no responses. I am a 8/10 yet girls don't like me.

?

Maybe if you were less gay and knew how to talk to women (hint; women have no inherit personality and it's up to you to fill all the gaps yourself otherwise nothing will happen)

time to switch then

Oh, I forgot to mention. I AM gay

Go to Veeky Forums

Also your face is full of acne creators and you are balding you're a 4/10 max

>hint; women have no inherit personality and it's up to you to fill all the gaps yourself otherwise nothing will happen

This so insanely stupid fucking hard

Getting matches is a numbers game for the most part but I bet your pics and bio just screamed "I'm not ugly and my dad has money plz fuck me". Also read some tinder guides because I bet you were shit at messaging your matches too. I look worse than you imo and I got my first/only gf off tinder (she wouldn't put out tho)

I drive a much nicer car than you and am much better looking and still a virgin so consider yourself lucky

Okcupid

Or if you're desperate enough, POF.

Honestly tho, muscle cars attract girls more than sports convertibles.

Absolutely supreme my friend.

Post more selfies and preferably vlogs. Keep us posted on Veeky Forums - social.

Go back to that dealer and get that 08 LS in the bg.

Elliot Rodger 2: Supreme Gentleman Boogaloo

You must either be completely autistic or socially inept beyond all bounds. I look way shittier and do well on tinder

Your hair does look kind of stupid...but thats about it

Do you have any firearms at home?

Bitches love getting plugged.

time to try Grindr instead

Fuck me plz?

Your forehead looks like a mine field

26 Virgin here

noice

Start by fucking a few fat girls, they're like the little league t-ball of getting laid.

Once you get some experience, start trying to hook up with girls that aren't disgusting hogs, it'll be a lot easier then.

>being an incel
>2017

lower your standards retard.

>Aryan Chad

There's your problem. Consider suicide, honky. White people are the scum of the earth!!

Supreme Gentleman 2: The Manifesto

you do look like a supreme gentlemen and you have a bmw! i cant fucking believe youre not slaying

It's really not that hard to get laid since you're not a walking blubber farm, just pop on tinder and find some moderately attractive girl and take her on a date or two. I'm not really into the whole hookup 'n fuck once sort of thing, but if that's what you're going for then you want to break it off with the girl as soon as possible. The longer you stick around the more dramatic women get about breakups.

Also what are the specs on that bimmer?

>literally cannot tell if it's man or woman

welp

>only thinking there are two genders

rly made me think

You are the cunt from r9k, right? Go run over some roastie and become a hero, will ya?

>i am an 8/10

i need this shirt in my life. got a link?

t. elliot rodger

>wealthy
>driving a bmw

You're either not wealthy or you are doing it wrong. If you were truly wealthy you will be driving a Porsche turbo, any Ferrari or Lamborghini

quads confirms

kek
nah, if you were truly wealthy you'd drive a Nissan Patrol with 2000whp

holy shit son, i feel bad for you. Your not bad looking but men cant be placed on a 10 scale. Just stop being a whiny bitch and fuck with some females.

>men can't be put on a 10 scale
this is what manlets tell themselves to sleep at night

>this is what lankets actually believe

>t. manlet

>drives an old "premium" shitbox
>thinking it's a nice car
>claiming he is rich
Stfu, you're just a poser with a 10 years old convertible BMW that can be had for 5-6K.

>t. lanket

>t. manlet

It's a 2012. I'd love for you to find a 2012 3 series convertible for 5k-6k.

The 2012 starts from 7k, so w/e

Show me a 2012 in working condition that is 7k.

>22
>BMW
are you also a supreme gentleman

I'd like to think I'm a gentleman. I know I'm not dressed nicely in the picture but I usually wear suits or dress shirts.

This is probably bait but I'm gonna take it anyway.
>Modern BMW
>Good
Thinking that you're somehow owed sex just because you're not ugly and have a little bit of money is your problem. Most girls don't even care what you drive unless it's some exotic or a well known classic.

This - either learn proper social skills with both sexes or just give up. Personally my social skills aren't too good but I've worked on them and have had all round improvements in social life, not just with girls.

If you were truly wealthy you'd have a pro driver drive you around

Elliot Rodgers v2.0

Hello Elliot.

A nice car only enhances what is already there. Unless you're at a car meet, you aren't going to make a first impression on a woman in almost any scenario with your car because your car won't be there. Only you. And even then a BMW isn't all that uncommon. It will be enough that, if you're picking her up for a date, she'll think something along the lines of "it's not a shitbox", but no BMW but the i8 looks special enough for a woman to think it's a special car.

The majority of women see road-legal cars in 5 tiers.
>Shitbox
>Not a shitbox
>Sports car
>Supercar
>Truck

Half the time, the line between not a shitbox and sport is blurred. bimmers are only slightly nicer normal cars to them, if they even notice at all

Should've bought a miata

>White People Fuck
ok

>wealthy
>used 2 generations old BMW

Kekkins

>8/10
>Namefag

>white people fuck white people

That's how it should be, get rid of le ebin race mixing maymay.

>tfw poor and have multiple shitboxes

Yet I'm still married with two kids.

t. lanklet

>he fell for the marriage and kids meme

Kek no wonder you're poor.

t. Manlet

Haha how are you not getting pussy if you are wealthy? This must be bait. I get pussy and im a wagecuck.

Nothing is more hilarious when i take women from you autistic richfags. As i wagecuck my way from poverty your wealthy upstanding womens suck my degenerate cock =)

>he posts a picture of his BMW while still in the used car lot
>he still has acne at 22
>he thinks hes way hotter than he actually is
>he thinks aryan is still master race
>he posts to a kenyan leather curing board for help

>8/10
You believing this is why you haven't got laid. You look like a serial killer.

So THIS is what Alphonse looks like lmao

t. Lanklet

Spotted the jealous poorfag. Enjoy your pushrods lmao

Didn't your fairy mother try to fuck with Shrek that one time and he wrecked her shit?

Loll i read your post and showed it to my girlfriend and she started laughing
"He looks creepy"
"He looks like ted cruz"

>jealous poorfag
Don't judge me by your standards rofl

You look just like me, but slightly more manly and older. But like me, you would probably experience a meltdown whenever you have to socialize with women, even though your small talk skill are excellent and you are quite confident outside the comfort of your own house.

However, the fact that you'd post you face on a automotive masturbation forum means you're beyond saving. I hope I don't become like you in a few years.

Pic related: what I look like.

Shut up bitch boy

>wealthy
>buying BMW from bhph
>bait thread

Neck yourself, lad.

That file name is cancer.

>Chad is much more cooler with his convertible Corvette
>user your car sound like shit

elliot rogers/10
please try life again

E L L I O T R O D G E R S

also actual tip, don't try to be Chad if you aren't chad, it won't work. Just be who you want to be and you won't want to go on a murderous rampage.

fucking chad

ITT: Triggered wage cucks.
Now clean my pool, wage slaves.

youtu.be/yed9QfEjzyQ

>I am a 8/10
NIGGA YOU AN INCEL LMAO

Real advice here... get a haircut that didn't cost you 10 dollars.
Clean your bedsheets more often and start taking care of your face.
Learn to take nicer selfies, and THEN go on tindr. You just have to show the illusion of being attractive, angles are everything.
And... maybe get a phone that can take better pics, that might help, "wealth" guy lmao.

Did you ever think that it's because you look dead inside? People aren't just saying tropes when they say "love yourself before you can love someone else". They mean happiness, genuine happiness in all aspects, attracts women. People like to say it's confidence but it's actually just being an overall happy person, they want someone they can enjoy just sitting with and not feel like their life is over/peaked.

Go away, troll.
I'm 6'1" (without shoes)
Muscular
aryan
Wealthy
I'm at least a 7.5-8/10

>Aryan Chad is his tripcode
>he isn't Aryan
>nor is he a Chad

Lads what did he mean by this??

uhh there's this thing called a personality?

maybe you can work on it

It's a s7 edge. And I guarantee I'm more attractive than you.

visit in this order:
>>Veeky Forums
>>Veeky Forums
>>/pol/
and then you can come back.

Jealous of my beautiful eyes, mr shit skin poopy eyes?

you look like a gigantic faggot OH PEE holy shit what the fuck.
cat your hair, wash your face, sell your cuckmobile and buy a real car, wear proper clothes
>inb4 bait
I don't care, my autism flares up when I see pictures of such blatant faggotry

Dont get a gf bro shes gonna fuck the pool boy over you haha

>Veeky Forums
So I can dress like a 15 year old wigger? No thanks. I'll stick to my 800 dollar suits, and cashmere sweaters.
>Veeky Forums
I'm already pretty muscular, and in good shape.
>/pol/
I already browse it.

>Muscular
doubt it
>aryan
you're from North India? you look awfully white friend
>wealthy
daddy's money congrats kid, genuinely jealous
>i'm 7.5-8/10
I'm genuinely not even trying to be mean or meme you look like a 4/10

Thinking about it, you look like that Columbine shooter, Dylan Klebold, but your nose is smaller than his lmao

God your an ugly one...