/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Best mom edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dr_toutoine/status/838724441626419200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND
AND MY WAIFU

X for fetish posting

I love Kirigiri-san! She is my favorite danganronpa character!

I want to rape shota Amami!

Saihara a cute

Friendly reminder that Hinamiki is canon.

I want Toujo to punish me

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl

High concentrated Moe.

Posting best girl!

nth for Superior Pairing

>Mikanfags still delusional
The only thing that's canon is that Komaeda won the Hajimebowl

please no more characters/shippings/waifus/fags war.

What's this from? It looks cute

Scum like you don't even deserve to breathe the same air that Kirigiri does, Saihara!

Why not?

Reminder

Official popularity results from last thread:

1. Saihara
2. Ouma
3. Kaede
4. Iruma
5. Himiko
6. Amami
7. Kiibo
8. Tenko
9. Maki
10. Kirumi
11. Kaito
12. Gonta
13. Korekiyo
14. Angie
15. Ryoma
16. Tsumugi

If your favorite isn't in the top 10 you might as well kill yourself.

>not wanting wars
Half the fun in a Veeky Forums thread is watching people fight over which girl or ship is better

We know. Now if we get a scene years later from DR3 of Mikan cradling her heterochromia baby, it might push Chiakifags to pic related

twitter.com/dr_toutoine/status/838724441626419200
What the fuck is wrong with nips?

after the release of drv3 i am thinking of replaying all danganropa games on high difficulty and watching dr3 because watching these anime is itself is a high difficulty

Chill, Saihara. Your waifu isn't real. And you too.

>tfw still playing VLR

The user from yesterday says I'm going to hate half the characters by the end of the game

I can't imagine ever hating this cute little kid

Who cares

Fuck off.

Pretty much. If your character isn't top 10 and you still like them then you have shit taste.

>desperate and delusional over a group picture
*sigh*

Everything is right.

Quark is a little shit.

Dude be careful for what you wish for
Kodaka didn't even have Mikan and Hajime interact in bonus mode so it's far more likely for him to have Hajime still lusting after AI Chiaki than Mikan

whats with ZTD hate going on i dont get it the game seems good why the hate

What is Mitarai doing there?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEERE GET OUT GET OUT

The fact they're boning now is bad enough. Fuck Kodaka for killing off Chiaki. Now slutty nurse gets to ride the strongest person on the planet.

DUDE SNAILS LMAO. DUDE COMPLEX MOTIVES LMAO

>tfw Kirumi beat Kaito and Gonta
literally how

The gameplay is meh but the story is absolute cancer.

Delta was a fucking mistake.

Stop falsefagging Mikanfags the only thing Mikan is boning is Komaeda or Mitarai's dick
Hajime realized long ago that 2d is better

He's a part of the senpai'ly now.

That's pretty cute.

It's a warm pleasure to announce that this happy beautiful couple will be having their first child. It's said to be a girl by SHSL Doctor. Please send your warm congrats and regards for this happy occasion /drg/.

>senpai'ly
T-thanks hiro.

The perfect and elegant maid is usually very popular. Just don't mention her freakout during the trial or the fact that she murdered someone.

It was shit. The other games are good though and the discussions for them seem decent

Did you ever get dumb waifu/husbandofags and ship wars in Zero Escape threads?

>everyone just wears the same exact shit for like 3 years straight
Nice

Yeah he pretty much replaced Chiaki.

You should go and see a doctor. This level of denial isn't healthy.

Chisa!

Even if Angie isn't in the top 10, I still have Saihara, Kiibo, and Miu.

I want everyone to fuck Ouma.

I want the game to play out until chapter 5, but Tsumugi gets wind of his plans. I want her to disable all the exsials and Miu's technology using her COMPLEX MINDHACCs and for him to be left completely vulnerable. I want them to unite as a group and pin him to the ground. I want them to decide he needs to be punished for his lies. I want Kaito to be up first, pushing him to his hands and knees, pulling down his pants and shoving his cock into his tight ass. As Ouma tries to force away the pain and fear from his face, I want Saihara to force his cock into his mouth, thrusting down his throat until he comes and chokes him with his seed while crying out Kaede's name. Just after Ouma swallows the sperm, coughing and choking while Kaito's thrusts rock his body, I want Tsumugi to call him a cute little brother and shove his face into her pussy, making him lick her clit until she's calling out for Rantarou-oniichan. While this is happening, I want Kaito to flip him onto his back and for Maki to grind her foot, only covered by her socks, against his soft cock, forcing him to feel pleasure amidst all the pain and bringing him to erection when he least wants it. I want Himiko to be so aroused by all of this that she tears a hole in her tights and bloomers just so she can sit on his dick and ride it while hi-fiving Kaito, grinding against him until she's coming around his cock. Finally, once Kaito has shot his hot, thick cum inside him, I want him to pull out so it can leak from his ass while Kiibo takes photographic evidence of that, his painfully swollen cock and his broken, expressionless but flushed face while they all celebrate that they fucked the "mastermind" into defeat.

Is that so much to ask? It doesn't seem like a lot to want.

He was on death row anyway. She just expedited the process. And she was upset that her country would be without her.

Well it sucks for Chiaki that's she's dead. Maybe Hajime and Mikan will name their child after her if it's a girl.

To be fair Mitarai was always a part of class 77-B. It's Hajime who replaced Chiaki as the leader.

Hajimeme has a lot of work to do.

how nice of amami to donate his sperm so himiko and tenko can be moms together. What an outstanding guy!

Fuck why was Hope arc so shit
>waste precious minutes on Junko's afterlife theatre
>the DR2 cast are all alive
>a bunch of nameless fodder get taken out to pad the runtime
>Mitarai gives up without even trying to present an arguement why make him the big boss if one speech is going to stop him
>Naegi doesn't do anything
>Kirigiri is alive
>the FF are retards again
>HPA is opened once again when it was the whole reason the world was destroyed in the first place

Implying Hajimeme isn't fucking the entire boat.

>Well it sucks for Chiaki that's she's dead. Maybe Hajime and Mikan will name their child after her if it's a girl.

Chiaki Hinata?

Congrats on the baby and thanks for the loli!

We get it, you self-insert into Hajime

End this shit

I thought we already decapitated you, King Louis.

To be fair they're on an island and getting new clothes would be difficult since the whole world kinda hates them.

Yeah. Wouldn't be surprising if he makes clothes out of grass or something.

I can tell Hajime has a happy life ahead of him.

Chiaki Hinata sounds like a good name.

>Kirigiri is alive
The lulz from it are totally worth it.

Its a meme from rwby.

Hope Arc was a mistake and Kodaka should be hanged for writing it. If I see even one more DR anime after DR3 I'm going to fucking kill myself.

>i'm waiting for some DR3fag to justify their beloved anime.

Oh alright. I just didn't want that debate to start up again

The girl with yellow hair and a Chinese name is the best girl based on that design alone

Chiaki sounds like a cute name to give their daughter. Just so Hinata and Mikan can remember their lost friend.

>If I see even one more DR anime after DR3 I'm going to fucking kill myself.
I'll let Kodaka know he should hurry up.

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

>not naming her chisaki hinata to honor both chisa and chiaki for getting class 77 together

Cute and sad and cute again children!

why did i greentext this?
still, any dr3 fag here want to justify your beloved anime?

DR3 anime was worth it for the ride

So good

Many of the questions from previous games, were unanswered despite Uchikoshi stating otherwise

The ride with /a/ fucking phenomenal, I never had that much fun in Veeky Forums before.

The anime was so-so I guess but I feel that it was worth it

I cried like a bitch when Kirigiri "died" but aside from that I hated the Hope arc.

Same here with Hinata and Tsumiki. Glad our couples worked out Naegirifriend.

wow

:^)

>If I see even one more DR anime after DR3 I'm going to fucking kill myself.

What would the next anime even be on? Like don't get me wrong I hope it happens so you can kill yourself but I don't know what it would be on.

>Kirigiri is alive

LUCC
U
C
C

post angie

>Naegi and Hinata get to keep their rebound waifus Kirigiri and Tsumiki
>Munakata has nothing

Fuck this anime.

AU where Tulpaman becomes the protagonist after Kaede goes to hang out with Amami.

>His personality is still the same, he still has his tulpa, and still incest
>Ahoge is under hat
>His sister functions as the Kirigiri/Chiaki of the game
>He regrets his past killings and seeks to amend for them, even if his sister disagrees
>He still is constantly tempted to just kill all girls (minus miu and maki) in sight but holds it in
>Still becomes friends with Kaito, who helps him get into shape
>Boosts morale using his love of humans
>Somehow his sister is revealed to the cast, maybe around C2, and she actively participates in the group/trials that point onward
>Goes into a full mental breakdown in C6 after it is revealed his sis is FIKSHON

Would this make V3 better?

They make a beautiful couple!

Delete this immediately

>tfw none of my friends believed me when I said Kirigiri would live
It feels great, bros.

yes, i would play this

The thread when we discovered Chisa killed children was a wild ride

Does someone have the copypasta?

>His sister functions as the Kirigiri/Chiaki of the game
>Somehow his sister is revealed to the cast, maybe around C2, and she actively participates in the group/trials that point onward
>Goes into a full mental breakdown in C6 after it is revealed his sis is FIKSHON

But then who was ghost?

Why is this headcanon (rich boy gonta, neglected child ouma) so popular on nip twitter? I've seen five separate artists draw them like this. Wasn't Gonta raised in the woods?

Thanks Naegirifriend! I hope their children end up going to school together and become friends!

Tulpas are imaginary demons. They don't really need to be a ghost, I think...

Reminder that because of ranking position, Korekiyo will be gangbanged by 13 people

No because he's worst boy and his humanityfagging would be as annoying as playing Komaeda for all of SDR2.

>he just betrayed based Grandpa
wtf i hate him now. I believe Dio because best and prettiest boy

I like the Ambidex concept though. Seems fun and fresh so far

It was Junko. It was Junko all along.

Jokes aside, he probably just made the tulpa himself, and it just got unbelievably realistic, if that's how tulpas even work.

I remember a manga about a guy grew up in a jungle and then discovers that he came from a really rich family.
They probably base their headcanon on that, I think.