How reliable are Hellcats?

How reliable are Hellcats?

My regular house cat is already pretty sturdy.

Not very. Any car pushing 707hp isn't as reliable as most daily drivers. Get the 392 if you want a daily.

Do you speak from experience or are you just assuming?

kills rats pretty effectively

He's talking out his ass.

I would imagine it depends on how hard you drive it.

What if the 393 leaves me unsatisf

lol fiat

The 392 is a bigger engine than the hellcat engine. It has potential to make more power than a Hellcat.

There was a recall on early hellcats for the supercharger bearings going out. Many YouTubers have said they've had to take it back to the dealership or have moved onto other cars.

>The 392 is a bigger engine than the hellcat engine. It has potential to make more power than a Hellcat.

So it will cost more than a hellcat and it will be unreliable.

I've got a friend that's a service writer at a Dodge dealer. he says quite a few people DD Hellkitties in warmer months and he's seen a few with over 20k and one with over 30. they don't have many issues besides the aforementioned recall and needing tires every 5k.

I've always been a Ford guy but I personally wouldn't mind having a 392 Challenger for a big comfy cruiser. my Mustang is fun but fucking cramped.

it worries me they build the engines in mexico.

it seems like the assembly is in brampton, ontario

BUILD THE WALL

>4 New tires every 5k
FUCK

What is this, a fucking 1000 supersport on Diablo 3s?

That's motorcycle tier tire mileage

It's nearly impossible not to burn up the tires.

it's that whole horsepower > will power thing. I'm sure you could probably get 20-25k out of them on paper but typically the people who buy 700hp cars plan on using most of it.

Hellcat owner here. It eats tires like a bitch.

I get 15k out of a set of tires on a 100HP sportbike

It's like hellcat owners do a burnout before and after every tire rotation

You do realize people daily Corvettes and shit putting out way more than that to the wheels right? You act like american supercharged V8's are something new when they're 50 year old technology. They're plenty reliable if you ignore the prototype and early production issue memes.

>If you ignore unreliability issues they go away

Kek

>brampton, ontario

Which means is assembled by poo in loo, you ignorant trumptard lmfao