/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Justice for Iorveth Edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QgTwkRw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lhhq6PNHeVE
youtube.com/watch?v=tPa8wRVaYe0
youtube.com/watch?v=Zjo57X2WgSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#killallwaifuautists

FPBP

Geralt and Triss OTP.

triss is a slut

anarietta is a babe

fringilla has the best ass this side of the yaruga

Are there any mods that make Witcher 2 combat not complete shit? FCR2 is not one of them, unless theres a version of that with the bullshit and RNG cut out

Am I the only one who liked tw1 combat?

Also, northern people come from those ships that probably got list between worlds. What about Nilfgaard and sandniggers?

:3

No new Keira and or Triss lewds, no bumps

Notice how all Trissfags have to defend their waifu is her body. Meanwhile Yennefer PATRICIANS can actually justify their love for their waifu

shamefur dispray

What? When it comes to Trissfu it's all about her personality. The fact she has a beautiful body is only a bonus. I'd love her even if she was fat an ugly :3

Sorry friendo, I plan to continue playing the game today. I already did the first quest with Triss and it was beautiful. I love how protective Geralt gets from the moment he sees her again. I still haven't decided how to handle the torture this time around though...

hen pecked

>What? When it comes to Trissfu it's all about her personality. The fact she has a beautiful body is only a bonus. I'd love her even if she was fat an ugly :3

Don't fall for obvious fedora bait

>I still haven't decided how to handle the torture this time around though

Let her get tortured and get the info about Dandelion, otherwise she'll be disappointed and it'll have all been for nothing, you don't want to disappoint Triss do you?

Yeah but if you go straight for the dandelion info, then menge burns the letter and you also lose out on finding out about the treasure.

Ànyone have recommendations on how to skill for Death March in NG+? I feel like stuff like Whirl and Rend are pretty useless, since using them puts me at a high risk of getting hit, which most of the time results in death.

>Don't fall for obvious fedora bait
Eh, I just used the opportunity to say something nice about Trissfu :3

>you don't want to disappoint Triss do you?
I love how badass she gets while killing Menge, but my Geralt doesn't want to see her get hurt. She doesn't have to prove anything to him and she can get moody all she wants, but my Geralt will always protect her.

My favorite outcome is going with her plan until they are about to take her away, then trying out Axii on the guards only to fail and kill them all. When Triss asks why he did it, Geralt says she means too much for him to see her get hurt and that's perfectly in line with my Geralt. Still, I love giving her a chance to kill Menge. It's a tough choice.

>Geralt doesn't want to see her get hurt.

Triss is a big girl though and wants to do it, don't get in her way, she's an adult.

That also disappoints Triss, is kinda assholish to do when you're there for dandelion's thing and you only get what, 1000 crowns? That's fucking nothing

Yeah, I know she wants to do it and my Geralt appreciates that, but without meta gaming, putting her in such a danger is not something he is willing to risk no matter how determined and capable she is.

And I like when I play the overprotective Geralt and Triss snaps back at him for it, like in the torture scene, or with the necklace or when he doesn't want her to go to the sewers with him or when the rats bite her feet and Geralt wants to immediately tend to her wounds.

But my Geralt will always care for her well being, whether she likes it or not.

>Yeah, I know she wants to do it and my Geralt appreciates that, but without meta gaming, putting her in such a danger is not something he is willing to risk no matter how determined and capable she is.

But this is like the Ciri decisions, you have to let her make her own choices instead of babying her or protecting her as if she can't do or handle things herself.

If she wants to do it, let her, except for the necklace thing, fuck those guys.

>implying she wasn't using him (AS ALWAYS) to get her mage friends out of Novigrad
Also, sorceresses can use painkilling spells

stay mad trissfags

The thing is, I like protecting her and there are moments when she appreciates when Geralt takes charge and even asks him for it. I like how she is not afraid to ask for his advice or help and I do like Geralt taking charge if he thinks there's a better way. It's like a true partnership, sometimes they do things her way, sometimes Geralt's way but it's always teamwork in the end.

It's different with Ciri and none of the decisions regarding her fate puts her in immediate danger. Still, I always go to the Lodge meeting with her because it makes more sense to support her there.

>I like protecting her and there are moments when she appreciate

Well she certainly doesn't appreciate not getting what you guys went there for because you wouldn't honor her decision to go through with the torture. You're putting the Dandelion hunt in danger, which endangers Ciri, and ignoring what Triss wanted and was prepared to do.

>mfw just got gigolo'd by Keira Metz

What's up with Geralt and sorceress? They all get his dick wet just to further their own selfish goals. Jesus.

Well, I get your point and I agree, it's irresponsible to abandon her plan, but love is irrational at times :3

You also get to have a scene with the spy which is pretty good imo. Geralt makes a tryst with Triss joke, she gets to torture the spy and we can see that it affects her emotionally and that it doesn't come easy for her to commit such acts. I like seeing that side of her character and I like how she is open about it with Geralt.

Pussy is pussy, wish Phillippa offered some of hers, Margarita should've offered Geralt some too, I just saved her life and helped her get amnesty

And on that note, when you rescue Margarita, you can also use the key beforehand to unlock the cells for the other prisoners, but all they do is jump down into the sewers and stand around there, they don't despawn or go the route up to Junior's hideout and escape through there or anything, why let us free them if they just stand around and do nothing?

You know our lad Radovid? I feel for him more as time goes by, I'm losing my marbles and I'm in a situation in life where I can't talk about it or tell anyone. So much of my life I've been pretty no-nonsense and to the point, often being the first to volunteer myself to lead projects and the like, but now I can hardly meet my fellow man in the eyes. I'm prone to mood swings and physical bouts when I'm alone. I don't know what I can do.

SUCKS

Keira was cool and very helpful so I don't really give a fuck that she wants something for herself in all that. Geralt has no use for those notes and I don't see why he would care at all and as it turns out, she does something good with them in the end.

F L A C C I D

TITS

WWGD?

not get involved

>you're common bandits.
kill those people stealing food from peasants.

You know what this thread could use now that it's on page 10? Some lewd Keiras or Triss' in the Fablesphere

>page trissfu

Very few games come close to this level of comfy

Jinx :3

Comfy times with the waifus are the best.

ded

Always a strange thing to me - such a poor and dark world, rife with hundreds of foul fates - yet it manages to charm myself, along with many others. I've yet to pin point as to why that is.

Moments Geralt has with Ciri/friends/waifus come as a really nice contrast to his usual dealings with shady individuals and grim world. They are well timed and excellently done. They keep the personal investment going while the world occupies you with all kind of interesting activities. The game has just the right amount of muh feels moments.

The solution.

If anyone's looking for a comfy Gwent and Witcher discord, feel free to join this new server.

discord.gg/QgTwkRw

There are also 2 art galleries (one regular, one NSFW gallery) for waifu posting and more.

quen+revive with adernaline points

If you sleep with Kiera, does Yen ever find out or mention it?

nah, fuck that blonde swamp slut. neither triss nor yen find out

Ive thought about it long and hard and I have come to the conclusion that no matter the player choice (kill Radovid, side with Radovid, side with Vernon, side with Dijkstra) they all end with Temeria, the real Temeria, ending.
When Foltest was mudered, Natalis completely gone and never mentioned again in the games, and the new Nilfgaard invasion Temeria ended.
This can be a good thing or a bad thing for the player.
It can either free the player to accept that no matter what they do they cant really alter the fate of Temeria.
It can allow them to side with Vernon to hold on to the nostalgia of Temeria.
It can even allow you to accept the change that is Dijkstra.
Am I just an idiot or is this actually great writing?
Thoughts?

Temeria was lost the moment Foltest died. I never played Geralt as someone who is interested in the fate of Temeria or any other country so it never bothered me much.

why the fuck is it raining 90% of the time?

because muh atmosphere

that's hot

>official ruler ranking
foltest > radovid > henselt > emhyr > demavend > cerys

This

I love Ciri.

>emhyr
>not first

No you don't

Yes I do.

It's actually:
Emhyr>Foltest>Cerys>Bran>Radovid
At least you tried

I love her too!

How do I get Ciri to rule the whatever at the end?

Go to the Emperor after the battle of Kaer Morhen.

Obligatory 'muh temeria'.

It is great writing and very much in the spirit of the Witcher universe. Geralt is right to stay out of politics usually, and this is a perfect example as to why.
pic related source?

>tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lhhq6PNHeVE

>ciri game
>you have a dashing husbando and a cute waifu competing for her love
who do you pick?

Husband because I'm not a degenerate

but ciri is

Lesbianism is the purest form of love

Dashing husbando :3

and ciri is the purest form of lesbian

>Playing through witcher games in order
>Finally finish Witcher 2
>Enjoyed it somewhat
>Rank games so far as 2 < 1 < 3
>Watching the epilogue thing with Dandelion
>Loredo sold Flotsam to Kaedwin

Wat. I thought Roche and his Blue Stripes dealt with Loredo, they were going to do that with or without Geralt's help, right? I mean, Geralt's a big help in a fight, but the Blue Stripes are the special ops of Temaria. Am I missing something, or did CD Projekt just have to have a downside to Flotsam's story for deciding to hop on a boat with Iorveth? I went with that option because it seemed, at least in what I imagine Geralt's eyes, would be the fastest way to saving Triss, a dear friend.

I forget if Witcher 3 has any sort of comparable thing to Witcher 1's story progression traditional-looking paintings, and Witcher's flashback stylized comic book style stuff. I kind like those.

nice assassin's creed fagguards.

I wish I knew, sorry

she need to learn to love cocks as well.

>they were going to do that with or without Geralt's help, right?
apparently not, roche is a sissy

Assassin's Creed really ruined the white/red thing for me.

hush. the muslims are already in.

Zeugl had no chance against Geralt and Trissfu :3

Roche can display extreme incompetence at times (fucking up the plan to capture Letho, getting his entire unit fucked over, losing Anais) so it's not really surprising that he fucked up that plan as well.

>I forget if Witcher 3 has any sort of comparable thing to Witcher 1's story progression traditional-looking paintings, and Witcher's flashback stylized comic book style stuff. I kind like those.
Yeah, they had them all in the same filtered monochrome-y style, not too bad but the ones in Witcher 1 were imo much better.

Wait, how do you get Triss in this section ?
And how the fuck did you get the armor this early?

It's not early, it's from the epilogue. If you take the neutral path, Triss follows you throughout Vizima and fights alongside you until you are about to enter Grandmaster's headquarters. There Geralt tricks her into leaving for some potions because he doesn't want to see her get hurt. And later in the Ice Plains a vision of Triss helps you.

>This is the Palace of Awakening, formerly the Moon Palace

Okay. What exactly was the point of telling me that irrelevant detail you beta elven faggot?

I love Dijkstra

Witcher 3 - Desertpunk

youtube.com/watch?v=tPa8wRVaYe0

Shame they rekt his ark so badly in the last possible moment

youtube.com/watch?v=Zjo57X2WgSQ

This makes me glad for choosing not to help Cerys & Hjaalmar.

This. Besides muh norrth there is no Fucking reason not to kill him

b-but i didn't want to hurt Phil's feelangs

Are there any mods I should look into for Witcher 3?

Mostly I've grabbed a couple cosmetic ones, like the one that removes the makeup from Ciri and Cerys, and the one that makes Geralt look a bit younger, since it kind of never made much sense how he aged between Witcher 1 and 3, considering how little time passed between games, but it doesn't completely erase his wrinkles, just makes them a little less prominent, which I kinda like the look of.

ciri is my waifu

Longer hair Ciri because she's cute

I also use item scaling for Aesthetic reasons, I really like the first feline set and I hate how it becomes shit barely a few levels on

long hair Ciri is trash