"Tesla Semi truck unveil set for September," Musk said via Twitter. "Team has done an amazing job. Seriously next level...

"Tesla Semi truck unveil set for September," Musk said via Twitter. "Team has done an amazing job. Seriously next level." Musk truck V F150

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDu9HpPD8VY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

18650 -V- 2070

That front end is hideous. Also, how the fuck is that thing not going to drain the battery in 50 miles when you start to reach its maximum towing capacity?

Details, details, details. Didn't you read the name on the truck? It sez T-E-S-L-A. All trucks are now 2nd best..

Not making a profit, so just introducing new models.

Tesla plans to show off an electric pickup truck sometime within the next two years, the company’s CEO Elon Musk said on Twitter today. The pickup was teased originally when Musk revealed the second part of his “master plan” for Tesla, which began with selling expensive vehicles like the Roadster and Model S, and eventually leads to producing a wide range of more affordable vehicles at scale.

>Tesla Semi truck
>you thought it was gonna be a self drive model,that was going to be sold to people small trucking companies

No but these guys are doing it--trying--

>Tesla Semi truck
please fucking no god

>drop toolbox in bed
>truck erupts into flames
>burns down nearby forest and kills countless bears

Fuck bears

Kek

Kek2

>Comes out
>It sucks
>People act like it's revolutionary anyways
>Everybody continues sucking Musk's dick and touting him as the greatest entrepreneur ever when his companies just waste government money
The only possible outcome

Lot of salty haters in this thread.

Do you guys just not understand that there is a finite quantity of fossil fuels out there? Do you like being an oilcuck and not generating all of the energy you need for both your home, home business, and transportation using solar panels on your own property? Nah you are probably a rentcuck/wagecuck/oilcuck.

I get that EVs are not for everyone right now, but if you can't see their importance then you're fucking blind. For people who actually care about this shit and can afford it the truck will be pretty cool.

gay ecocuck

Everyone for miles will know youre an effeminate faggot

Enjoy your dried vaginas and dicks

go and stay go electrishit

nice bait

I'm gonna walk anyway

ethanol says hello
syngas says hello

where's that guy with the several gigabyte folder full of ferraris that caught fire while parked

BTFO by

How many survivors is he going to crash this market segment with?

You silly, introducing models IS how he profits. When he sees that interest is dying down, he makes some wild announcement to pump up his stocks.

Actually that was point I was trying to get across
Tesla Roadster 2,900 lbs 52KW 249miles
Model S 4,700lbs 100KW 260 miles
>but it can seat 7...

that has got to be the fucking ugliest pickup i've ever seen.
did they just take a fucking SUV and chop the part of the roof that covers the boot off?

Meant for

This is what that truck would look like if it was a person. Also I hope they waterproofed all of the shit in that truck, or else you can't go offroading in it, which is what a lot of people, including me, use their truck for

>Do you guys just not understand that there is a finite quantity of fossil fuels out there?
Do you not understand we are now making renewable fuels to replace the fossil ones?

>using solar panels on your own property?
Fusion on earth > Fission on earth >>> fusion 8 lightminutes away

JUST

What tech did he use to fix his hair?

We are but pure hydrogen ICE production is getting cucked by ancient and wasteful Electric motor production.

>$$$$$$$$$$$

>implying people will actually use it as a truck.

It'll be like every other Tesla, Sitting in front of a Starbucks.

He should do a Ute instead.

Biggest problem with trucks is how unaerodynamic they are.

A ute would be perfect for a bunch of mall cralwers.

Doesn't the E class wagon also have 7 seats?

Model Y Copypasta

>S3XY

Really?

That's what Honda did with the Ridgeline and it still looks better

>implying these things don't happen to petrol cars

>waste government money
He uses the money he made with Paypal

Gas fires are a lot easier to manage than lithium fires

They happen, but not on pretty much every accident they have.

Also lithium burns much hotter making rescue more difficult.

for what purpose

If you care that little about passenger safety you shouldn't be driving 6 people around

Modern cars are plenty safe

Water WILL NOT put out a lithium battery fire.

It's safe enough to not get NCAP angry.

>how the fuck is that thing not going to drain the battery in 50 miles when you start to reach its maximum towing capacity
well a model S already weighs like 10000lbs and it gets okay range, it'll probably be worse but with the constantly improving batteries and motors they might be able to do it.

A semi though does sound retarded because what do you do when the battery dies? Truckers don't drive 200 miles and stop for the day and they can't wait 2 hours for a recharge.

They use laptop batteries from Panasonic, real innovators. 1865

not to mention, that the e-truck will be the superior off road vehicle hands down

>semi truck
>f150

OP, kys

>off-roading a Tesla truck
>rock punctures battery
>can't put out fire in the middle of nowhere
>turns into a forest fire that rages for weeks

>implying it matters to put out a car fire once it's already going

Yeah I totally want my burnt out husk of a car back and not just a brand new one.

It would decimate all after you put about 15 grand in it though.

Tesla plans to show off an electric pickup truck sometime within the next two years, the company’s CEO Elon Musk said on Twitter today. The pickup was teased originally when Musk revealed the second part of his “master plan” for Tesla, Apr 13, 2017

expose gas to air and nothing happens
expose lithium to air and it fucking burns

Lithium burns underwater. It's a nasty bitch. It's funny how facebook Teslatards say sitting on 60 liters of gas is dangerous when they're sitting on 3000lbs of lithium.

And yet gasoline is still a much better way to store energy.

Fucking batteries, I swear. There's no way you can cram that much chemical energy into a battery, make it quickly accessible, and not have issues with it when things go wrong.

It will also catch other shit on fire, until it's done.
So, you might want to put it out...

then why are you carrying lithium around in your pants all day genius?

>mfw a ham sandwich or a piece of wood contains more energy than a li-ion battery

Because a phone battery will burn for a couple minutes, but a Tesla battery will burn all day

Roadster successor WHEN

youtu.be/WDu9HpPD8VY

yeah instead of using established technology and infrastructure, let's spend fossil fuels mining, processing, and hauling the raw materials to establish a new technology and infrastructure

But that's a great idea

>electric
ICE are better and can be made to be more environmentally friendly than electric, pic related.

>hydrogen ICE's

Why?...................... ICE's are literally a bunch of metal scraping together, They're inefficient as fuck. Hydrogen is a cunt to produce, transport and store too.

You generate it on site by running electricity through water

Your lucky I can't find the webm of a galaxy catching fire on some poor office smuck

>Why?
Efficient, cheap, ecologically friendly

>...................... ICE's are literally a bunch of metal scraping together, They're inefficient as fuck.
90% of electric cars are powered by coal or oil. They also require infrastructure that isn't there, too. What's your point?

>Hydrogen is a cunt to produce, transport and store too.

>Hydrogen is a cunt to produce
are you an actual retard?

>Hydrogen is a cunt to produce
Somebody failed grade school science

where's like, the metal?

Melted, lithium fires burn hotter

was he ok?

Most places need their fucking water and power brought in from other states because they can't sustain themselves. The power grid is already fucked in most places to the point of brownouts happening on a monthly basis.

Hmmm were running out of drinking water... Lets use that to fuel our inefficient ass engines instead!

Could it melt steel beams?

When is someone going to LS swap a tesla?

>cell phones were on board the planes used in the 9/11 attacks
I think we're on to something.

The LS is too clean and efficient. The Tesla needs something like a 4V or 6V Detroit 2 stroke with the fuel tuned up to cause optimal butthurt at pretentious Tesla meets. Just roll up in 1st gear and watch the tears flow.

Lutz is doing it with a Karma

yup, you're retarded

Go away califag. The rest of america hates you guys.

> ICE's are literally a bunch of metal scraping together
Why are you even on this board if you cant appreciate the glory of the internal combustion engine?

Model S, and Karma are designed by the same guy... Karma owned by China along with A123 batteries

I love ICE's. But cucking them with Hydrogen isn't really solving anything. We might as well live with the already efficient ICE technology and plentiful reserves of fuel and work on batteries that don't fucking suck.