The Legend of Zelda general /lozg/

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fU5IN_kTZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet you fags don't even eat diamonds.

first for forgotten temple

>yfw getting the blood moon for the first time

Tasty

Why does the Stealth Mask make every outfit better?

I was genuinely spooked the first time because I didn't even look at the moon but everything was turning red and these black shadowy things were swirling everywhere.

I wish the mask was independent of that hairstyle desu

>not using the full OoT set

Does the master sword regen durability over time constantly, or does it only begin to recharge after running out?

The hairstyle is what makes it great though

where's robbie ?

post garudos

Only after running out

Is Hyrule Warriors good or just barely okay?

what actually gets made form this

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Is there a link hat somewhere other than Amiibos and the end-game tunic?

There's a Dark Link set, but the only normal green tunic in the game by default is the end-game one

He's pretty much at the northeast corner of the map, go to Akkala and just follow the road north and you'll find him easily.

i just want a hat, I can just dye things green.

Anyone have a link to the track that plays when inside Vah Medoh? It really gave me some shadow of the colossus vibes.

Where do I get the climbing set?

Also, is there a way to lose my save? I want to restart the game while not losing my former progress.

You have to use another profile on your console.

*blocks your path*

Can I just store it in an SD with the HOmebrew Channel or some shit like that?

*sneaks around u*

OwO whats this?

I need help with the assassins base location is there an NPC that can drop hints about it?

where's slippery falcon?

Who is the cutest girl in Breath of the Wild?

in my bum-bum :)

Link

I think it's been asked a hundred times already, but I've never seen an answer.
Does anyone know if the hylian shield respawns or appears again?

Did people from /v/ migrate to here? What the fuck is going ITT?

>2nd 'carry the blue flame' quest wants me to walk around a mountain for like an hour

...no. no, im not going to do that.
i dont have to do this, right? this is just to unlock ancient armor or something?

fish

This site is for people who are over the age of 18.

Take your Ritalin and go play Minecraft.

don't worry about it mr skeltal xD
c'mere you! *glomps*

does the blood moon respawn everything for that night only or permanently?

Nevermind googled it, NPC in Tarrey Town sells another when it breaks

I don't have it myself but people say you can rebuy it after it breaks

Just got home from school, 'eh? Bad day?

For your sake, I hope you never find the sand spiral Shrine Quest

Epona

Anyone have pics of the Ranch Ruins? They're southeast of Castle Town

I think it can reappear as a rare as fuck drop but don't quote me on that

>The deep blush and shivers Link gets in the cold
>Take off more clothes so I can see him get all pink and breathy

This game keeps finding new ways to turn me on with our elfboy.

Shy Gerudos!

Gerudo Loli Chief > Gerudo Muscle Champion > Zelda > Hylian NPCs > Gerudo NPCs > Rito NPCs > Mipha

Out of curiosity, can you ride those elemental dragons if you have elemental immunity to them? Say you got the thunder helm from the Gerudo questline, would I be able to ride atop the yellow dragon or would it just toss my ass off? Last time I tried it with lightning resistance, I just got electrocuted on contact and fell to my death.

You realize you just have to carry the flame to the furnace, and the torches everywhere are just to act as checkpoints so you don't have to start over if rain or monsters fuck you, right?

That can't be Zelda's back yard because this is at the temple of time and not at Hyrule Castle.

Which Divine Beast should I go for first?

Gerudo helmet stops thunderstrikes not thunder immunity. You need the rubber set for thunder immunity but I haven't tried to ride the dragon with it

if it's shit i'll skip it. got tons of other games to play.

>you realize that you just have to mindlessly walk from one place to another for no reason with nothing else to do right
yes, that is why the quest is boring. skipping it. deal with it.

How/where do you get said set?

Shrines or buy it from Grante

>le deal with it
OMG xD your too funny. *squeee!*
dont you want that gardian armor though? owo
its really gud :3

One is from the thundra plateau shrine quest in hyrule ridge, the other two are from shrines in faron

medoh

The Eastern Abbey ruins near the Temple of Time are the remains of Hyrule Castle from OoT, it even has the same archway

It's been 10,000 years and several calamities after

They've had to rebuilt the Castle a couple of times at least

Impa's cute underling
Take your clothes off in front of her!

Which settlement or area is he/she in? I got a crapton of rupees from selling crap to beedle, so I'd probably go that route.

I was thinking that as well.

That's pretty good.

Tarrey Town

I want to hold ALL of the girls hands!!! owo

>mindlessly walk from one place to another for no reason with nothing else to do

This is basically the majority of the game and the reason why I'm not playing as much of it as I'd like to. The shrines and divine beasts are fun, but I could do without everything in between.

Aren't there supposed to be 4 god horses or something? With Gannon's horse being one of them?

Thanks. I'll keep them in mind if I come across that town while wandering about.

What's the easiest way to get rupees?

Ok have fun however you want. I just wanted to let you know it doesn't actually take an hour.

I'm going to marry Prince Sidon!

In my horrible mind there's no way there isn't copious amounts of game over rape when he gets KO'd.

Does anyone know if the master sword trial works with temporary hearts? Since it takes 13 heart containers to pull normally.

You fucking wot m8?

nope! X3
you need the real stuff!

I upgraded the Hylian set of clothes that you can buy at Kakariko. Should I bother buying the Soldier set?

So once you beat Ganon, are you supposed to load the save with the star beside the name to continue your game? I loaded that one and it just has me outside the Castle ready to fight Ganon again. I'd understand if that was the case but I thought there might actually be a proper after-game with the castle cleared out and going with Zelda places

pls respond

Try pulling the sword out. It doesn't actually kill you instantly for touching it while not ready.

Yes because they look cool as fuck. You can pretty much wear whatever you like in this game, it's all viable as long as you're upgrading the sets you like.

How can I see the completion rate of my save?

You can kill everything again whenever you like. Repeat after another moon spawns

keep the hylian stuff ;)
it makes link look cute! CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Switch don't tell me how long I've been playing for

Why

Do all chests count toward completion % or not? What about the chests in the beasts, if I somehow miss one? Can you come back later?

Do I get Champion hat or pants? Or do we just get the shirt?

I heard a rumor that there are 4 horses that have insanely high stats in one area. Ganon's horse is supposed to be super strong.

I agree that the Soldier set does look really freaking cool. I may purchase them anyway.

Anybody found Zora Leggings yet?

I'm not sure if there's 4 total, but I think Epona counts as one and there's a white royal horse you can get that resembles Zelda's horse from OoT

Quest from Zora's domain to bring one of them a pick of everyone's favorite centaur

Actually I have a week and a half off work after not taking a day off for a year and a half.

Nice projection though :^)

Maybe there's a spooky skeleton horse.

Anyone? Please?

For Honor is better

youtube.com/watch?v=7fU5IN_kTZI

W-why didn't the guy who did this soundtrack come back to Botw?

Seriously LBW music is so superior it's kind of embarrassing

Anyone know where sunset fireflies spawn? I've picked them up as I've played, but now I need some for a recipe and I can't reliably find any

Mipha > Assorted Zora girls > Urbosa > Assorted Gerudo sluts > Riju > Mugi cosplaying as Zelda > Paya > Purah > everyone else

I can usually grab 20 or so in the forest by the tech lab near hateno.