Name a better sedan than the God-tier Audi A4

Name a better sedan than the God-tier Audi A4

>pro tip, you can't

btfo

Was actually looking at getting one of these, as I need a practical daily commuter and I wanted something that would move pretty quick. Still can't trust that meme reliability from VW though. Seen it first hand and it really steered me away from them.

Literally anything from Mercedes, BMW or Lexus

>paying luxury money for an actual VW
Lmao

Sorry I'm late mate, was out winning Sandown. Again.

>luxury VW

The Phaeton was pretty fucking good.

Because it was a Bentley without Bentley markup

ez

You're not implying that's a bad thing, are you?

Chevrolet ss 6 speed

No, because with the Phaeton you were getting great value
Audi is the other way around, charging more money for what's essentially a VW

>The Paethon

It was basically a rebadged Audi A8 (unlike today that Audi are rebadged VW) and it also shared some parts with the Bentley Continental GT.

Definitely not your usual VW with stellar maintenance costs

C Class

>Lexus
Luxury Toyota

>BMW
ancient interiors

I'll only give you MB.

I drive an A4 and can confirm god tier. Just finished my bi yearly oil pump and timing belt and fuel pump change, going to make this last for ever.

i just bought an a4 b6 with 3.slow and 6spd. redpill me. i love it so far.

A cts V
Why would you ever buy anything german

Model S

I can actually....

she just arrived from Italy

V6 Camry/Accord are objectively the best sedans on the planet

Alfa Romeo Giulia
Mercedes-Benz C-class
Volvo S60
BMW 3 series

Audi a shit

I don't even like Lexus but several of them have no Toyota equivalent

Kek

Holden Commodore/Chevy SS.

honda civic 2017

This. Super reliable. Super fun.

If you want luxury, look into Lexus and Acura, since they make a more comfortable version of both cars.

Fuck German cars. Love them to guts, but damn are they unreliable piles

Not anymore, at least. The Japs used to badge their upmarket Toyota models (Aristo, Altezza, Soarer, etc.) as Lexus for the shart market. The latest Crown also has a Lexus front end, though I don't think there's an equivalent Lexus model to it.

I like Audi, I really do. Veeky Forums is full of 17 year old shitheads who think they know what theyre talking about, no matter what car brand and no matter where in the world the car was made. I've owned two A4's. first one was a 2001 avant, and the second one was a 2011 avant. Theyre great cars, especially the 2011 with great reliability and easy available parts from junkyards etc. Although the A4 looks literally shit as a sedan compared to estate. Dont get me wrong though, although the A4 is great and all its just so mediocre. Its pretty, it rides pretty well and is reliable, but its still mediocre. I'm not saying thats a bad thing, because the A4/A5 was made to be the mediocre car.

the evo is a better sedan

There's RWD Toyota sedans now outside Japan?

I like the B7, especially as a wagon. But do you honestly think this looks good? Not only are the wheels ugly as fuck, they're brown wheels on a black car. The car is lowered to the point where the wheel arches no longer follows the shape of the wheel. Its got fucking halogen headlight. And the window tint is so cheap its literally reflecting.

400 hp, AWD, and good looks to go with it

glorified passat

Implying theres anything wrong with the passat
Implying theres anything wrong with making a cooler passat
Implying youre not a 15 year old shitposter with more difficulties than the rest of us to comprehend anything

Why would you buy anything else than german

>listing a bunch of fucking shit

Maybe not the alfa, although it is a fucking alfa

implying i don't drive an Audi A4

>add leather seats and an Audi badge to a Passat
>pay $15k more

Cucked

>Get laid

Get cucked

Giulia.

That was easy.