/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #442

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #442

Transfer Student edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Mar. 10th - Mar. 12th.
> Lucius (Ardor), Altair (Thunder), Neraizel (Whirlwind), Sammy (Light), Asakura (Dark), Baltheon (Dark, Legendary), Jiho (Ardor, Legendary)

Mar. 17th - Mar. 19th.
> Roina (Ardor), EA01 Luka (Thunder), Vermillion Bird (Whirlwind), Hercules (Light), Hamerus (Dark), Shu (Ardor, Legendary), Felix (Thunder, Legendary)

Current events:

Rasiel Feb 26th - Mar 12th
Kalkrish Feb 19th - Mar. 5th
7 gifts from Jibril Mar. 7th - Mar. 14
Match the Cards Mar. 3rd - Mar. 12th
More info can be found in-game
Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ystEbjp-yzM
youtube.com/watch?v=RTKWYqy1sMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suddenly I don't feel like fucking Presty so much

Yeah she transferred to my ___

I want to transfer my cummies inside her

More like great taste edition

READY READY READY
for the take off
youtube.com/watch?v=ystEbjp-yzM

such a bully

yes you do

Why are you so beta Malcolm?

Doujin of Presty raping Malcolm when?

I'll write some if I find time sweetie

Maaaaaaalcoooooooooolm~~~~!!!!!! N-not insideeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~! Nghhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~!!

Fuck off Dale, you can't even get pregnant

>Game balance is worse than ever
Nice game, nerds.

It's better than get nuked by a striker just cause you looked at him wrong or Choi doing Choi things

>pad has only 2 viable teams
>this one has at least 7

SHITPOSTERS BTFO

How can /ssg/ ever recover?

?

Exactly.

You're right user

Yeah fuck William, Bora, Gaphyl, Elaine, Shu, Victoria
pls nerf Ardorba-

>beginning of the week
>colo ranks mattering

Will a666 be the only Universe rank between us?

>yesterdays image from preseason

At least wait til we see who's in the top 30 of Universe

Attackers plan to become a nuclear power.

He quit.

Unless CG has something up his sleeves

he barely gets to galaxy

#1 will be evanzyw

who's that

what characters to use in dark midline other than meta?
i got dale, malc, and jheet, but they all seem bretty gud

if you don't have meta
dont bother

>>pad has only 2 viable teams

???

Are we talking viable teams as "faceroll arena 3" and radar dragons?

There are a solid 30-40 leaders with their own teams who can easily clear 99.9% of the games content.

In terms of the god-tier "SS rank" perfect teams that changes with each weekly update. The top 10 leaders from only 6 months ago get bumped out by new collaborations, and new evolutions for old players. No player is ever nerfed though so if you had a perfect leader and team 6 months ago, odds are good it will still sweep through all existing content.

Some argue there is too much power creep, but a lot of the power creep comes from old players getting buffs. Revo players (like Astaroth and haku) are suddenly incredibly potent overnight.

Funny thing is none of those are even WW teams.

Just like last season, the last off season was dominated by yolo teams. You can climb as far as you want using IC stones, OHKO fronts and attack boosting backlines.

I have a feeling IC is goign to be nerfed again. Way too many people are exploiting it for yolo and it is lowering the quality of gameplay drastically.

It should be, this is bullshit.

Time to spam the next stream's polls about yolo teams

They should just remove IC and give random unique ticket for each IC removed from player.

We will see it in the final week and people are spending crystals to refresh balls. Whoever can spend the fastest is taking the top 20.

Yolo teams win a match in under 3:00 on the clock, every single match. Win or lose the flip they will still end things instantly. The yolo team can win an entire tourney in the time it takes a lightball team to end one match since thye don't need to stall or heal or build up stacks.

Now that they are even more motivated to come first, the top 30 will just be yolo teams trying to outspend each other. They will be hundreds of points ahead of normal teams after only a few hours of spamming matches.

IC is required to beat some CoT floors

>Stones now look like shit
Why'd they do this?

The one thing I am unsure of is what that team is capable of when they lose the flip.

On a flip win it is obvious:
>IC nera active pass to Asslad
>Asslad active pass to balth
>Balth active pass to Shanti
>Active shot for 4.5k damage to any GK in the game

On a flip loss:
>IC nera steals (she can OHKO kill anything with that backline and Yuri buff, and 30% penetration)
>Nera active pass to shanti
>shanti active shot
>??? damage

That Nera pass is only ~1400. I am not sure that Shanti will OHKO Durangela with just that. Most other GK easily die to it though.

When I fought him I was home team advantage, and yolo teams are very vulnerable as away teams. It was an easy win so I didn't see it at full strength.

Shitter here with sub 8k team, what does didi do that another 5 star with better stats can't? I've seen her on a bunch of teams as the only 4 star while everything else is lvl50+ and has their EE.

youtube.com/watch?v=RTKWYqy1sMk

spirit

>IC is required to beat some CoT floors

Then devs need to fix those floors then, so as not to rely on IC cheese.

They can fuck over CoT or CoD on a whim every single patch if they feel it improves the game. They honestly should do it more often just to keep people guessing and to make them stop cheesing shit and stop sharing cookie cutter tricks on reddit.

Hell, the yolo teams we are plagued with now in PvP are just a derivative of successful PVE teams (Active pass to Askeladd, she passes to balth, balth passes to Sharr/Shanti). It's the same team and same combo a lot of people used to beat the last few bosses.

Fuck that is a lot more pass power than I expected form IC Nera.

Nera with only a single ardor pass stone is passing for 3300 there. I know his shanti has balmung but that still seems absurdly high. His shanti has a total of ~95% receiving pass from all her stones.

That doesn't add up.

Whale stones bro.

I looked at his stones, and they are not whale stones. His balmung is average as fuck and has 6% pen, 3.2% receiving pass. The rest of the stones are average to below average and were not rerolled.

He has no pass or receiving pass substats of note. Balmung and ice core are turning a 1400 pass into a 3.4k to 4k pass.

Shanti is fucking disgusting. What the fuck were the devs thinking?

Sharr is fucking disgusting. What the fuck were the devs thinking?

How can we make a WW Sharr

No one uses Griffith so she's fine.

How can we make a WW Sharr

>grab Sharr by the pussy
>change character picture and element to WW
>done

Lightfags are lucky, that whore hits quite well but her crit rate is quite average

>put pussy ears on Sharr
>change her diamond buttplug to another one with a tail attached to its end
>done

Here are his stones. Typical what you see in low champs, to be honest.

>no pass totem on frontline
>no significant substats for receiving pass
>Nera only has single ardor pass stone (and no pass substats)
>no pass effect ace

Yet he is passing for 3.4k on nera and almost 4k on balth.

WW haters should be exiled from this general.

>Sharr with animal ears and tail buttplug
>becomes WW
>mfw

Well ever since the Balth buff 4 patches ago that's to be expected depending on his pass stones

you would feel quite alone if that happens

Do it then

Degenerate

But nera with only a single pass stone was passing almost as high as that balth (and that balth has two ardor pass stones, and sielnt cold).

His nera doesn't even have pass from affection bonus (he took AS).

It's like his nera is gaining 2k pass from somewhere. That is what isn't adding up. Balth should normally be passing to that shanti for high 3k to low 4k, that is normal, but not his Nera.

Why do you hate cute girls in animal ears doing fluffy things with each other?

Nera have Yuri totem

Oh I suppose those carry over to the next line. I guess that would do it.

Nera's passive and her active are increasing pass effect by 70% + the Yuri totem 30%
That + the 98% receiving pass in his shanti stones are going to give him a pretty fat pass.

Then with the fact that he's using Elchitua he most likely has 100% pen and over 200% crit damage

>striker nerfs
>now its just rainbow, dark, and WW
>all others are glass canons that can't tank
Nice game, nerds.
Better play gbf with more arm pits, side tits, undertits, and legs

me not on screen

>Better play gbf with more arm pits, side tits, undertits, and legs
>GBF
>play
heh

Just don't get crit, senpai.
There, problem solved. Easy win.

I played GBF, ended up hating it and now playing Kamihime

You're dying either way because you're defense is nil from Shanti's 100% pen and passive and celus lowering your def even more.

just about anything at nutaku or DMM is a lot better than the what is now garbage soccer spirits

>16 posters
we're done

>my Nera with 2 pass stones and BoS can't get more than a 2.7K active pass to my Shanti
Suffering

>nutaku
Enjoy your games shutting down a year later without any patch whatsoever after the first month. Not like it matters for your shitposting purposes.

git gud

>100% pen
Oh no my 10 dr is now only half as effective!
Oh wait I stack health and defense. That won't do shit against my 5k hp 2k def irre.

>remember some FUNposting about Irre last thread
>remember she got buffed
>found one in bronze
>only 1,8k crit
Woah, she actually seem decent after her buffs, I think Sam used to crit 3k+ low rank Irre

yeah uh huh.

>continuous patches
>made by monkeys
Yeah. Nice game indeed.

Korean overlords aren't monkeys, delete this.

You're right, monkeys sound much better than the Korean language.

Monkeys use SoB Sam

Sam can't maximize that shit
Things like it can only shoot once with an active pass or get lucky with 90% atb at start of match.
Better roll for something else because critting with TB while being attacked ain't gonna work anymore, not even with 99+99 luck with Gloria Lvl. 5

Monkeys are too dumb to understand that

>caring about how I waste my d-stone
And I got it in one try :^)

>Sam can't maximize that shit
SoB is useful because of the many Duran being used + other crit dmg resistance sources, I only can't maximize it if somehow BT gets KOd first or if there is an Aiolos

Must be nice to have the GK, doesn't matter who -- you can place Erica here, + Duran, Jin, Jiho, appropriate magnus clone -- which is the only backline that is not OHKOable besides WW

me

Who is the kawaiiest /ssg/?

Clop

Denk

Crocell

No one in /ssg/ is kawaii anymore or is dead already. We're all e-sports here.

clop is cute with a dick in its mouth

any of my fellow /urielbros/ around?
or am i the only one left ;_;

berrypottu

(You)

I love Uriel!

i stopped posting because i got bored of the meme

its just (You) now and if this continues (You) will switch to William leaving Uriel to rot or (You) will die to