So what does Veeky Forums think of the Audi TT RS? 5 cyl, 400 hp, and AWD

So what does Veeky Forums think of the Audi TT RS? 5 cyl, 400 hp, and AWD.

And no manual option as of this year. Also probably front-heavy as fuck like every other Audi.

no 5cyl skids, good other than that I guess

>$70k for a FWD-based AWD golf

Hell fucking no, I'll take a C63 or camaro ss

>Audi
stopped reading there
garbage cars for people who at their heart remain bottom of the barrel no matter how much money they make

fast as shit

might as well get a RS5

overpriced vag shit
straight line car that gets outperformed by the cheaper, less powerful cayman and M2

There is a reason for this.
It'll all make sense once you actually drive a fast Audi.
So you stopped reading but replied to the thread anyway to spread you sourness, well done m8.
Cars are more then sheets of paper, you didn't even take the time to post the specs, what a shitty benchracing post.

Well, there you go OP this is what children think about a car they can't afford.

Now let's get the shilling tripfags in here to shit on it some more.
Such a lovely waste of time this board.

I can see the Nissan Z-car research & development team is already taking pictures for their next design

>cars are more than sheets of paper
Correct
The TT RS is great on paper but gets outperformed by cars that are worse ''on paper'' because the TTRS has a very numb steering, front wheel drive biased haldex AWD, in short it's a boring straight line performer.
The RWD Porsche Cayman and M2 are way better cars to drive, it's also what every car reviewer agrees on.

it's pretty cool.

I may have considered a TT, but the raghead audi salesman was a piece of shit so i spent my money elsewhere.

As far as luxury dealerships, the BMW (in San Diego at least) was the nicest environment.

You can get one, or you know a Shelby 350, Camaro ZL1 or even puching a bit more a M3. But no you want a shitty 2 seater hairdresser understeering shit.

It's a good car but I'd still get the R8 V10 instead

It's a nice high performance variant of the Beetle.

>5 cyl
just fuck up my balance senpai

>American performance cars usually have a manual option, or are manual only
>any European performance is automatic only unless it's a BMW

You what this tells me? Americans drive stick for fun, and Europeans only drive stick because it's all they can afford, and would get automatic they could.

looks the same as every other audi for the past 20 years cunt.

>There is a reason for this.
>It'll all make sense once you actually drive a fast Audi.

Can you explain?

Of what not to do.
If it was ford they wouldve copy pasted already

As a Mk! TT owner it's nice to see the line finally getting the factory performance package it's needed since launch. Part of the (deserved) criticism of the TT has always been it's all show and not much go. I'm not a fan of the 2nd and 3rd gen TT's but I would have loved a package like this in my 8N. Could have then given all the drooling Mustang-driving anti-Audi asshats on this board the finger while blowing their doors off.

so, does your mk1 have the recalled spoiler so that it could be stable at high speeds?

Yeah mine is an '05 so it had it standard. I know it was tacked on to stabilize the car at high speeds, but frankly I've dallied with the thought of getting it removed, as I don't do much freeway driving. It just fucks up the flow of the car's line so damn much.

do it and then post pics of wreck