World of Warships General /wowsg/

FRENCHIES edition

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Newb guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc (embed)

>0.6.2 LIVE
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-062/

>Plans for 2017
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/whatsinthebox/

>Captain Skill caculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Leaked info from WoT magazine
reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/5ugx31/summary_from_wot_magazine_article/
>leddit

>Statistic tracker
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/
maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully_ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[BOTES] on NA - contact Precisionista
[HOTEL] on NA - contact Precisionista too
[BOTES] on SEA - contact benlisquare
[HOTEL] on EU - Rex1121
Previous thread:
(Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YEt41bYQBgE?list=RDYEt41bYQBgE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3025839/Royal-Navy-nuclear-submarine-suffers-500-000-damage-hitting-floating-ice-tracking-Russian-vessels.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2007/10/03/news/u-s-navy-to-pay-for-hitting-tanker/#.WL4Cjn_rWmo
thedailybounce.net/2017/03/06/0-6-2-russian-dd-split-shtstorm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for French QTs

>French BB line still not released

>RN cruisers with high explosives but even worse armor
Nice. I will get a free port slot out of that update.

I forgot that the other one uses a 'y'. I guess that's enough to defeat the joke.

>WG decides to release french CAs before RN BBs or French BBs
>mfw

T7: Moet et Chandon
T8: Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
T9:Louis Roederer
T10: Pol Roger

these are better names they clean not like human that is dirty you know

If patience is a alien concept to you I dont want to know you.

we were promised RN BB's in 2 months. I want my N3 reee

First you need of lifting sanctions on glorious Rossiya)))))))

BButBBlasted BaBBies on suicide watch.
Cruiser players such as myself rejoice at the chance to play another high skill floor high skill cap class.

40%

Who else enjoying the shitposting in the old thread with a side of popcorn?

these are very clean and pretty names I like these

I enjoyed reading the catholicism/world-order/future-of-technology-and-society discussion. It was much more interesting than the usual namefag drama.
Also enjoyed the shiposting

desu

GOOD OR BAD?

Haчинaeтcя

youtu.be/YEt41bYQBgE?list=RDYEt41bYQBgE

>French Cruisers announced

shut up now

Best

It's the balance to Khab's balans. It's strengths are gone now that the others had their HE buffed and it lost its broken AA damage.

It's what Akizuki should have been.

>it lost its broken AA damage.
Wait, did they nerf them before release like they did with German DDs?

They nerfed the AA ages ago

It's kind of fun. I'm not really that good at DDs but the guns are comfy and it can stealth torp more better than khabarovsk without really sacrificing maneuverability

>nerf them before release
Let this retarded meme die

Does the smug moetel flag mod still work on 6.2, or will we need to tweak it?

Someone make an Iowa version

One for Russian BB's when they come out.

>Everyone is playing DDs
What a time to play Cruiser.

>that awkward moment when you Free XP through the Tashkent tier 8 stock hull and the hull didn't upgrade in tier IX
welp

>He didn't read the patch notes
wow what a shitter

Rip comrade, looks like you have to grind the old fashioned way now. Or you know, you could spend a few more $$$...

bad?

In case anyone missed this through all the autist walls of text sperg.
These are the names French navy planned to use for the C6 project, commonly known as Saint Louis class cruisers.
Saint Louis
Charlemange
Brennus
Henri IV
Charles Martel
Vercingetorix
source: French Cruisers 1922-1956 by John Jordan and Jean Moulin, page 224.

WG just used the names French navy wanted to use, you literally can't go wrong with using historical names. Anyone who says that the names are bad or inappropriate must go hang himself for being clinically retarded.

superior namesalso marketer

What is the point of Grozovoi? Being worse than Gearing in everything except bit AA speed and arcs?
Is it Krasniy Krem of T10? "Look we totally not biased towards USSR, don't mind Khaba that received HE shell buff"

How'd that power projection go on 9/11? Cause no way building CV's when they are more or less worthless against non-state actors is going to contribute to it. Power projection only works if the people your projecting on give a shit. And subs do power projection just fine. Better, in fact, since there's an element of fear. I thought your country knew that, being terrorized by the RUskie's for half a century?

Uhm, but those are like literally racist, sexist, xenophobic, antisemtic, transphobic and islamophobic???

Then they should be right up your alley.

For the love of fuck, leave your autism in the last thread please.

>Ramming build on Khab with Repair Party
This is so much fun.

To be fair, you're on an anime themed imageboard to describe a Russian made FTP game based on WWII warships. We're all kinda waist deep in the spectrum if you get my drift.

cyka blyat ram BB?

They were pretty good. we toppled saddam in like days. If you think conventional war is a thing of the past you are a fool. read a book

also
>subs
>effective in any kind of non static assault
are you perhaps retarded

at least try to keep up with full spectrum

Just remember europe is the leaders in carrier denial. this is just proof they are the correct choice for war. look half of europe would lose a fight to Poland right now.

Has Khaba become ultimate torpedo boat?
Also, thanks for idea. Now I know how I'll finish those ramming damage EU missions.
>implying I'll ever get Khabarovsk

Also, user, I suggest you do meme montage video of you running around ramming everyone on Khaba. Or at least a webm

Wrong, catholic church has been ruling the world for 2000 years and didn't even had to use CVs.

>>effective in any kind of non static assault

Wait till you see the new Warspite. Read a book.

Satania a shit

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3025839/Royal-Navy-nuclear-submarine-suffers-500-000-damage-hitting-floating-ice-tracking-Russian-vessels.html
it will look a little somethin like this btw

we have a carrier named after JFK tho.

Not like this? Or lets ignore the USS Oklahoma City which hit only the physically largest type of ship afloat.

that's a success story tho. we literally kicked that other boats ass

How about the Newport News fucking up so hard the Commander was kicked off the ship.

you see it's kinda like sticking you penis in another mans ass to show dominance. it's not gay. but you see hitting an iceburg and losing is like sucking his dick and getting nothing in return

How about paying the Japanese for dinging their boat, which the USN has done 3 times now. So basically American submariners are cucks is what your saying?

Will French Cruisers be 6.4 or 6.5?

no we we just show dominance. paying would be what a bongistani would do after letting a greek jew or a muslim fuck his wife.

They can't be cucks, they're sailing around in giant black phallic objects. They do the cucking.

Actually the USN DID pay for the boats, on all 3 occasions, including huge settlements for the Japanese crewmen who died during 2 of the collisions. Sounds like the USN is the cuck in this relationship; "So sorry we hit your boat, here take all my money." And you hit friggen merchant ships, like the slowest ships at sea with huge loud engines.

>reach Budyonny

KIROV WAS WEAK

WITNESS TRUE CANCER

agreed ever wonder why bongs use grey and blue. they scared
it was ur money tho dude

Cont'

BTW the tanker the sub hit was a 300k, that's 300,000 TONS, and one of the largest ships afloat.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2007/10/03/news/u-s-navy-to-pay-for-hitting-tanker/#.WL4Cjn_rWmo

yea and the submarine won

Khorosho.

At this point your trolling. It was so damaged it took 10 months to repair and the fuck up was so bad the Captain was kicked out of the navy (forced retirement).

>BButBBlasted BaBBies on suicide watch.
>Cruiser players such as myself rejoice at the chance to play another high skill floor high skill cap class.

What is this incoherent babbling even about ? Posts like that add nothing should be bannable

it asserted it's dominance

money and retirement is the definition of success. you are basically retarded and yea. lol

>Believing WG's "promises"

Is that a picture of Neo's car?

>CANCER
I hope you never find out what it means to actually have cancer.

AA Build still worth it for Groz?

nope

>thedailybounce.net/2017/03/06/0-6-2-russian-dd-split-shtstorm/
Why is no one talking about this?

>tfw in a stock bottom tier BB
>tfw somehow contribute to the game by nuking a Iowa

Why are you blind ?

>First of all thanks to Greg for sending me this and now let’s talk about the problem

I doubt it's our Greg.

who is greg?

it says that he's angry tho

Based Greg

FUCKING CALLED IT ru DD split was actually a nerf you are all dumb xaxaxaxaxaxa

>intel
>obsolete
>can't even use the correct spelling or grammar

who is the most annoying?

I vote he is in need of a wo punishment room

I vote Anu thinking CVs are under powered and the victims of the game while proving the exact opposite.

wave for ruining the entire last thread with his unemployed spergings and paragraphs

But Mako is unemployed.

why are you still here wave?

>tfw just been staring at the Colorado since I unlocked it
>tfw seriously considering skipping it

How is she?

do you have all your german bb's unlockd

bad, not the worst, but not even average either

No, little under halfway done with with Freddie.

then nah. don't waste time on anything non german it won't get buffed ever

USN BB's are so comfy though.