ITT: post what do you carry in your car everyday

ITT: post what do you carry in your car everyday
mostly rags, gloves and tools in my trunk. replaced the widowmaker carjack and tiny tire iron as well.

why would you just leave everything scattered in your trunk when you've got two crates in there?

Lots of spares.
Extra fuel line and clamps, backup ignition module, extra radiator hoses, extra caps and plugs for things, primary wire and connections, extra oil and water, extra spark plugs, extra alternator regulator, fuses, a full rebuild kit for the carb, and some random bolts and nuts.

And of course tools.

faster access you never know when you have to swap intercooler pipe

Dashcam,Microfibers, waterless car wash spray, rain coat, emergency water bottles, change of clothes, soon to be a 9mm I'll always be riding with

Pepper spray or a baton would be a good car edc too, lots of homeless and crazies to come up to your cat

Oh and radiator fluid, fix a flat, and extra oil are always in my truck too

Unusable spare wheel (understeered into a curb), along with standard jack, puncture repair can, lug wrench, jump leads.

>set of bulbs
>box of flat fuses
>1 80a fuse
>1 100a fuse
>crimping tools
>cable ends
>a few feet of cable
>multimeter
>small ratchet set
>slightly bigger ratchet set
>a few different screwdrivers and torxdrivers
>a few different pliers
>jumper cables
>flashlight
>duct tape
>electricians tape
>long zip ties
>small/tall hydraulic jack
>breaker bar
>long sockets for lug nuts
>two spare lug nuts
>can of motorcycle chain lube
>1.5 ton elastic recovery strap
>5 ton solid recovery strap
>assortment of different ratcheting straps
>crowbar
>backpack with first aid (large cuts, neck brace, collarbones, burns and so on)
>telescopic snow brush/ice scrape

Drawn plans for a box to build and install in the bed that I'll drop nearly all of this shit (and more) into, dont want it lying loose in the bed or in the cabin

Oh; also keep a backpack with some avalanche probes, an avalanche signal seeker, two small shovels and a set of snowshoes incase something does ever happen and I have to go directly

Basic ratchet and socket set
Breaker bar
17, 19, 21 and 22 mm deep impact sockets and other random sizes
Sidecutters, linesman, channellock, and needle nose pliers
Bit set and screwdriver
Shitty ratcheting wrenches
Crowbar
Claw hammer
Jumper cables
Bungee cords
Zip ties
Rope
4x 1200 lbs ratchet straps
Recovery strap
Oil
Glass cleaner
Dash wipes
Lysol wipes
Set of old windshield wipers
Spotlight, flashlight
Shovel, tire chains, ice melter, snow brush with scrapper

For a 1400 kg car what should I use to get my car out of a ditch if I'm alone?

I got a recovery strap/loop to wrap around a tree and I was thinking with a decent recovery strap and Come-Along I'll be able to get myself out of any weird angles and get the tires onto something they can grip and drive or back out. Anyone have advice?

no, but seriously, rags, work shoes, and air pump.

Spare/jack kit, charger/jump start unit, first aid kit, CD storage folder, California Car Duster, squeegee for the windows, rag to clean off bird shit, tire pressure gauge/rescue tool device, Anker radio-based adapter if I want to play music from my phone, spare fuses. All distributed throughout the car so there's nothing visible from the outside since I street park.

What truck is this?

2003 Hilux X-cab, SR-5 (barebones)

So I used to keep a toolkit in my car, but I stopped bothering after I realized that every breakdown I'd had had required replacement parts. What's the point of keeping tools in the car if you're going to need a tow to get parts regardless?

That said, what I now keep in the car is just some jumper cables and a small folding shovel. I may add a battery powered hazard light in case I end up stuck waiting for a tow after dark.

Light bulbs.
Every fuse my car uses.
Oil can.
Coolant can.
A 1 liter atf can, for power steering.
Small toolbox (with tools).
Small car interior cleaning kit.
1 meter of fuel line.

All of that in a corner of the trunk. Under the trunk floor are the jack and spare tire.

I carry nothing. No spare, no jack, no water.

in 20 years of city driving I've never needed any of it.