/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB45)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?31957

>Datamine (OB45)
smitedatamining.com/paladins-ob-45-datamining-zenith-lawman-cards-oracle-and-lex/

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Ptob5pC4&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

smitedatamining.com/paladins-ob-45-datamining-zenith-lawman-cards-oracle-and-lex/
twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Ying loves penis.

Name 1 thing wrong with bucks 4 sec leap.

Do you think buck the cuck is a canuck that cocks his shotgun before bucking for a pluck?

grohk
grohk
grohk

Why is Buck's dumb mobility card getting nerfed, and not Androxus' card?

buck is easier to play and ruins casual games and androxus usually only ruins the game for the team he's on

Because they can't nerf Androxus in the same patch they release a skin for him.

Why is kinesssa not getting nerfed when literally the only way to be bad at her is to not use her sniper

was this a confirmed skin for ying

because kinessa is bad.

that was some tumblr artist's paintover mockup skin, so no.

Is hovering and shooting really integral to androxus? Claw grip is really uncomfortable

Defiance is to kill tanks and when your right behind kinessa yes?

Defiance is for nothing, ever.
Hovering = andro. You shall never stop nether stepping.

>that Ruckus
What did he mean by this?

>Defiance is for nothing, ever.
>Can pump triple shots into massive hit boxes and get 3 ammo auto-reloaded with a card whenever you do, dumping bullets into a tanks back forever

Wait do you really have to be airborne all the time?
With how crazy strong his headshots are it seems like hes what mcree should of been.

>valentines chests are leaving
>I'll never get the gay-ass candy pink unicorn
It's not like I wanted it or anything, jewbear. But I ain't buying crystals or blowing the 300 I have on the minuscule chance of getting a horse.

They problem is that you usually won't be able to spend much time just sitting there dumping on them. Anyone not retarded will turn around when you start shooting.

>Anyone not retarded
so safe to use all the way to ~2400

Trying to headshot is the wrong way to go about it. Hitboxes are really screwy and trying to hit that small target in a firefight is not reliable.

Don't be that guy pls, defiance is completely worthless.

Defiance is too high-risk, low reward due to its retarded spread and the fact you miss a ton of damage if you miss a single bullet as compared to firing normally. It's pretty much almost never worth using unless you're point-blank vs a Ruckus, or if they're at 1 HP and all you need to do is ping them (but even then it's risky because spread and it chews through ammo fast)

>What's wrong, bolt-kun? Could it be youre... craving my mcnuggies????

most pro players rarely hover.

moving slowly in a straight line is a very good way of getting yourself killed vs good players.

This is true but even a single defiance is worthwhile when you get the chance to do it. Rare as they may be.

I'm not saying it's great. It's not and it definitely needs reworked much like Salvo did pre-OB44. It's still not useless though, the extra accuracy they added gave it a niche use at best.

no

fuck salvo and fuck if they turn defiance into Fan The Hammer: Edge Edition

It's pretty good if you mix it sometimes with not hovering during duels, confuses a lot of Drogoz/BK/Evie players.

t. Top 100 Andro

>no fuck things I don't like REEEE

Just started playing and enjoying it. Is it the Founder's Pack worth the money, or should I just unlock everything with in-game currency?

Nah you get 750 additonal gold for first wins of the day from both casual and competive
Quest every week give 800 each gold and special quest 50 crystals, average win is 150 gold.

Theres also a practice mode where you can try every hero.

Fernando is my amigo.

>Is it the Founder's Pack worth the money
I don't remember how much it costs to unlock a champ, but since essence now a thing, it's nice not having to waste gold on Champs. The mount is pretty meh, but I enjoy the Nando skin.

Overall, I think I'd recommend it, but only if you plan on getting every single champ. If you're only going to buy and learn one or two in each category, then save your money.

>team picks 2 healers
God I hate healsluts.

Holy fucking shit Cuckbear, when do we get PvE back?

Why is BKs backdraft card so terrible? I just want a mobile loadout for him

>Wasting points on a Defiance card

Only flanks are allowed to fly around the map.

If you expect to invest a lot of time into the game, it's worth getting it for how much it saves you in the long term - all you'll have to buy with gold is Radiant chests so you'll probably never have essence issues if you get the FP. Plus I'm pretty sure any gold you spend on champions (and voicepacks?) is refunded to you when you buy the FP, so if you decide to hold off for a while you're not really losing anything

>crossbow bitch can fling herself across the map every 2 seconds
>lizard can fly at sanic speeds
>Russian can sprint with no CD or stamina

its not fair ;_;

Don't forget Pip's moon shoes.

>lizard can fly at sanic speeds
fuck you for perpetuating this myth

you should try drogoz with wyrm jets, it's really fun

>drogoz with morale boost 3 is allowed to exist
>pip with morale boost 3 is allowed to exist

defend this

drogoz ult requires aiming ability and situational awareness and it can be easily dodged if you arent a numale

if your team is smart (which is never but still) they'll focus fire him when he does it

resilience

>not mentioning androxus and evie who literally fly
>or buck the cucker who leaps across the map every 4 seconds
>or shitter hitter maeve

>im too incompetent to read replies

t. drogoz mains
it's SO hard to hide behind a corner before you ult, isn't it?
and it's also hard to fly up to avoid being hit, right?

Those things sucked. They actually made your jump lower.

>its another torvald episode
Can't wait for him to get nerfed to unplayable tier so I can actually use other items.

>Flying up during the ult
It's like you have no idea what you're talking about and are just asshurt cuz the mean lizard fucked your ass one too many times

???

>smitedatamining.com/paladins-ob-45-datamining-zenith-lawman-cards-oracle-and-lex/

Call me a filthy casual no skill piece of shit but Zenith and his lock ons sounds fun as fuck

accelerant isn't even bad

twitch dot tv/videos/126395074

skip to 1:50:05

>jumping from hole through connector to bridge
>jumping from stairs to hole

i'm retarded and misunderstood the context of this conversation but let's appreciate bomb king poppy jumps anyways

>-1000 shields will make him unplayable

Drogoz with multiple ranks in wrecker commenting on torvalds nerf: youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

>requires aiming ability
You can turn around instantly and tanks have the lowest mobility in the game, fuck off.

Finally felt the power of having a healslut on my balls as Fernando.

"I love tanks with Rejuvenate!~"

Which one of you sluts was this?

>first match today
>playing the entire match with a bot
>i am playing worse than ever
>they fail every push
>we somehow manage to get the last point

Is anyone else missing matches of guru? Are they ever going to appear?

Is there any reaaon why trya out dps races buck while netted?
Or am I too far away from her?

He does sound fun so I'm afraid they're going to nerf him to hell like Maeve.

Did she have the lifesteal leggo

you're a filthy casual no skill piece of shit, kys

>game already has huge-ass hitboxes
>lets add a champion with auto aim
this shit is becoming more casual than overwatch

you're too far away + net shot no longer increases your dmg unless you take the legendary card

Land on her with your jump

Who is the cutest and gurl and why is it Cassie?

You are not supposed to fight like that, you must jump on top of the enemy completely unseen and shoot him at the same time, this will take away most of their health, you can't fight face to face with them.

>becoming

Ying is the queen of cute. Cassie can be princess cute.

Its possible to have fun with almost any role except tank, they really fucking hate tanks, I wish I could look if there was a Drogoz on the other team so I could just not select anything.

Says you, I enjoy hooking that lizard out of the air and make soup with him.

>buck has to chose between jumping around like a lunatic and having a god tier assassination tool
Christ thats one hell of a nerf

Is the extra 2 seconds off leap worth it?

But they look so cool!

Every time there is a bomb king on my team.

Right now use bounce house. When OB45 hits, use the other 2

I feel like he needs some kind of buff to accommodate the nerf he got when legendaries came.

100% Increased sticky bomb aoe.

I have fun with tanks. You can play something else if we play together.

Thats not good. That would take away a lot of the skill required to play him.

Hopefully the nerf won't hit him too hard. I'm probably going to keep using that leggo maybe with chronos 2. Having two jump charges is still pretty good, specially for a flanker. Jumping into Sha Lin and having him use planted on you and then jumping around him again is fucking great.

So just like Pip?

I'm confused, last I heard his insta-shield destruction with grumpy leggo was being called the next best thing since sliced bread.
Is it not good or are shields just THAT worthless?

bomb king just has a really high skill floor and the average paladins player is retarded and doesn't realize that sticking people with his bombs is only optional. He doesn't need a buff at all.

It's okay if you're against some meme three tank/two healer team or something, but it's not the legendary you should be running.

By the time the grumpy bomb goes off, the shield would have been gone in the first place. That and he already shreds shields with wrecker.

dumb anime poster

^
Look at this idiot.

^ look at this idiot can't even do my meme right

>get 2 double kills in a row
>potg is of kinessa acting like a csgo """pro""" with parkinson's, unscoping after every single shot
>gets an assist on one person, misses 3 shots, then kills a wounded skye

seriously what the hell is up with this shit

do they know that it doesnt actually do anything or do they do it for kool boy points

when will lo-rez make frontliners great again

>Green viktor and valentines chest going away in ob45

burrito sha lin and top hat mal gonna get put into chest for sure

>play pip
>absolutely wreck everything, win every 1v1, get multiple quad kills
>but my team has 3 players literally just walking around the map doing nothing so I lose anyway

team-based games sure are fun

If they didn't cost gems I'd probably have gotten more of them. But fuck paying 1400 gems to get one item that you actually want.

If Burrito is just a team skin like Smite does, it'll probably not be a chest exclusive thing.

user this is Jewbear we're talking about here.

Those are ob 46 or 47. OB 45's skins are for andy and tyra.

No way man, 40% dmg increase rank 4 tangle rank 4 seismic wave and chronos 2 ans net shot becomes a death sentence if they don't get shielded.

colossal chest exclusives are the new old thing

>forget to take cauterize
>literally can not kill ying now
Hate this cum dumpster whore.

that's why she's getting the nerf

Ying is not a whore, you fucking whore.