EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

old: 170251361

THE HAMMER

*blocks your leveling*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Was about to level my hunter
>Remember this quest
>The urge to level quickly fades

2 days ago I encountered a DH tank called Orochímaru (or Orochimáru idk), in a guild called Immortál

imagine if you had 2017 video games when you were a kid
i.e. you'd come home on a warm summer evening after doing finger painting all day and play legion
think it'd be better or worse than what you had

is this even needed for leveling in any way? I've always just ignored that shit scenario.

Did you donate to your streamfu today?

>Nnaruto

You didn't tell me if you made this UI last time I asked, user..

it hurt

I think Id rather come home to a lively and still flourishing Warcraft 3 Battle.net than WoW desu

only for paladins, or if you want to get the base reskin, or if you want to the xe'ra's story of baby boy illidindu nuffinrage

reminder to ignore the shitposter who filled the last thread with cuck-shit and c-boy worgen shit

keep your (you)s to yourselves

must've missed it i don't really go back for (you)s past 15 minutes

yes i did

It is needed for the class campaign I think

no because i'm not a retarded underage who donates mommy and daddy's hard earned money to baby's first totally-not-camwhores

Invaders! Cease this foolish venture at once! Turn away while you still can!

Come, Zeliek, do not drive them out. Not until we've had our fun!

Enough prattling. Let them come. We shall grind their bones to dust.

I do hope they stay long enough for me to... introduce myself.

Perhaps they will come to their senses... and run away as fast as they can.

I've heard enough a' yer snivelin'! Shut your flytrap before I shut it for ye'!

Conserve your anger. Harness your rage. You will all have outlets for your frustrations soon enough.

Its neat, I like it

It's not needed for most classes, but obligatory for paladins.

thanks, it took effort

Monk or Druid?
I'm interested in all three roles.

>mfw girl in guild thinks I'm funny
>laughs at my jokes even when they're stupid or autistic
>go on in-game "dates" for keks
>few months of this
>suddenly she adds me on discord, probably though bnet
>awkward "hi"s and shit at first
>eventually start getting into hot ERP
>she starts a voice call in the middle
>"oh shit"
>voice is cute, moans are hot, but something's a bit off
>realize what the matter is as I cum into my custom printed body pillow of her character
>mfw my internet gf is a tranny
>mfw I just had internet sex with a tranny

Where do I go from here, lads?

Removing attunements was a mistake

druid for a "classic" feel
monk for "something different"

How about you take the hint and link him a download link? He was too shy to ask for it directly.

>implying people wouldn't just buy the attunements

>tfw got every alt to 101 so i could do the quest ASAP and just get the torture over with
>learned it was optional for non-paladins when i only had one character left
>it's a paladin

to be fair at least blizzard announced they were grandfathering artifact appearances after the expansion was over so i'd have to do then sooner or later for the reskin anyway

Did they kiss?

I'm not at all sure what you mean by this? Different as in monk being very different from other classes in all three roles with druid being similar to others?

>Open LFG tool
>Search the word WTS
>Take a screenshot
>Removing attunements was a mistake

>WTS Nighthold or Nighthold Attunement
>for a limited time only an attunement+raid package at a discount

I don't know if it'll ever be cool to use the appearance of a weapon that everybody of your spec was carrying for an entire expac

It's easy to tell by these replies who actually played Vanilla or BC

that's what people said about the legacy pvp titles, as well as the zul'gurub mounts that could be soloed for well over two xpacs

and then they were gone forever

>trying to pug h trilliax since guild skipped first 3 bosses for h clear this week
>people still die to the beams and then try to make up excuses

I'm Still mad as hell I didn't get the Zulian Tiger

What extreme busywork this is

you, since you seem to be implying they couldn't PuG or even buy a fucking heroic or raid runs from the previous tier

name one thing on that chart you couldn't pay gold to be carried through

BrM has the "stagger" mechanic which delays damage taken, making it different from other tanks: monks take 60% damage instantly, and the rest under a few seconds. "late heals", HoTs that would be overheal otherwise or BrM abilities can eat up this staggered damage. A monk-specific legendary can extend the duration of stagger and baseline abilities can increase the possible staggered amount.

MW has the "soothing mist" mechanic which makes healing different from other healers, as it starts channeling a fast-ticking healing on your target after a single-target spell.

WW is not that different from other damage dealers, they have their places in the lineup. They are decent on single target and devastating on trash.

>Busywork

You got all of these things by...you know...just actually playing the game

Aren't the legacy pvp titles still attainable from RBG? Which actually made me pretty mad because I have Knight-Captain on my rogue.

I haven't played for a long while now? How do raid lockouts work now? From what I understand you never get locked out of bosses but can only receive loot from that boss once per week. How would it work if I was leader of the raid but had cleared the raid that week - could anyone still come and receive loot, or would someone with a fresh lockout need to lead? It was always fucked up before to think you're going to a fresh raid only to find out the leader had killed a few bosses in there and now you're fucked.

You can recieve loot from a boss once per difficulty per week, so LFR/Normal/HC/Mythic. 4 potential drops / week for a specific boss.

Lockouts are ONLY loot based now. Reset an instance and you can kill a boss as many times as you like.

Mythic works differently - can only ever have the same 20 people in a lockout, but thats about it.

BrM does not really play any differently than other tanks
All of them have active mitgation spells

>Got caught jerking off to Ursoc on a hot mic once
>Everyone still asks me if im jerking off whenever I fuck up

Why cant people let shit go

This is cute, is there a full art somewhere?

Lack of proper social interaction to "cycle out" in-jokes and shit
It's pretty common in WoW

Stagger is not mitigation dummy

yes but come on, when's the last time you heard/saw someone doing a RBG?

haha wow jerkin it to a bear ha oh man look at this guy what a weirdo what a random guy lol i bet hes the weird but really good player of his guild yoooo i bet he barely types but when he does its like some fukken spaced out shit dude ur cool my man ;)

Fuck off screamer. It literally is.

But stagger doesn't actually make the gameplay any different is what I was trying to say

Alright, fair point.

are you ok?

>doesn't reduce the amount of damage you take
>mitigation

I mean you could've played bc later on when like 90% of those attunements got removed or become 'only 1 person needs the key'

honestly though some of them were really dumb, like how half of black temple and all of world tree were basically easier than vashj/kael, but you still needed to be able to beat vashj and kael to get to them

also tons of people just got summoned into tempest keep or kazzak

also beating heroic dungeons really wasnt a big deal, when people talk about bc attunements, they're usually just focused on the raids and FUCKING ARCATRAZ/MECHANAR REEEEEEE

at least people usually were up for shadow labs for gear, but nobody wanted to do tempest keep heroics

Been out of the loop, what's a "screamer" and where did this originate?

Just reply with Harsh swearing to people who keep "Joking" about this

It literally isn't. No damage is prevented.

It certainly does, and it makes healing a BrM different as well. Obviously not incomprehensibly different, but enough to make shitters think that they're terrible when they're not.

>add eagle talon spear heirloom for survival hunters
>make it 2.60 speed

Yeah okay blizz.

BRMs can use it too :^)

im cool like a cucumber my dude
u awrite?

>beating heroic dungeons really wasnt a big deal

you are talking out of your ass here

Aidan?

Does weapon speed even matter to monk?
In fact, does it matter for druid?

weapon speed doesn't matter for anyone, they completely gutted white damage

you obviously didn't, faggot, and i'll say this again like every single fucking time you bring this up like the delusional wrathbaby retard you are:

the only hindrance in there is the rep requirements reducing the amount of potential clients - and that statement is flimsy as fuck since you needed the rep to access heroics anyway, if you weren't doing those then what the fuck were you doing with your subscription in the first place?

every single other requirement only needs a single run of the instance/raid, which is also easily sold

>One week left for the Flamesaber mount

Get ready for posts in a week how people will say that it's "unfrair" that they can't get this mount anymore

say that to fury warriors

Except that even with all of this, almost nobody was actually Buying attunements

why are balance druids so fun?

Stagger and P. Brew are linked as one mitgation tool.

and people treating it as if it were an impressive mount because it's no longer available

>There are people in this thread who don't have this, despite the fact that all you had to do was get it is to log into the game
>you didn't even have to have an active subscription, you could get it by just creating a level 1 trial and logging into the game

Guess you think Frenzied Regeneration is a mitigation tool too, dontcha

Stagger is not mitigation. Stop arguing such a stupid fucking position.

Best mount, love doing donuts with it.

That's because the people who would have needed to buy carries didn't have so much gold thrown in their lap

If stagger isn't a mitigation tool, then what is it?

don't kid yourself, they've existed as far as vanilla, it's just that people treated services with the distrust they did gold sellers - if they were even aware the services existed - because they were frequently advertised on third party sites

now that the LFG system provides sellers an easily accessible advertisement billboard that 99% of the community looks at several times a day, and blizzard doesn't do anything about their ads, people are more trustful of the services, and word of mouth only empowers them further

that, and gold didn't just grow on passive garrison missions that required less than a minute of player activity. there's no way the average casual could amass a respectable amount of gold without spending weeks flying in circles around nagrand farming adamantium

P. Brew mitigates damage done to you by reducing the Stagger DoT. F. Regen is a self heal. Not equivalent.

you are missing the point

I know that paid carries in this game existed since day 1

It's just that back "then" a very small portion of people were buying them

Compare that to the last day of WoD where every freshly dinged faggot at 100 was buying an Archimonde HC kill for the feat and mount for 15K Gold

Still doesn't make stagger mitigation.

k

a DoT

you have to admit though...it is a very sweet looking mount

Attunements and carries weren't sold for a few reasons.

1. The average amount of gold a player had was still relatively low in TBC. yes, gold was far easier to get but the players that would be paying for a carry wouldn't be sitting on tens of thousands of gold. In order to obtain that kind of gold you pretty much had to be doing that high end content or playing the AH religiously. In which case you didn't need or want a carry anyway.

2. Raid composition was much more important then. Having some random to carry through a raid wasn't really feasible since you needed every slot to get shit done. This was before the days of split carries so most guilds doing cutting edge content would take months to gear up from it, not to mention how tightly tuned a lot of fights were.

3. The attunements were involved but generally easy to get. Why pay an exorbitant sum when pre-BT attunements were cake to get if you were doing normal progress? Buying a carry through TK would not guarantee you access to TK or higher groups since there were no achievements to link. Which brings me to.....

4. Pug raids didn't exist beyond Tier 4 and Sunwell trash until the WotLK prepatch dropped. Nobody pugged TK, SSC, Hyjal or BT not just because of the attunement requirement but because the fights were too complex at the time for pugs to handle. Hell, most pugs couldn't even kill bird boss in ZA, and a large number hit a wall at either Shade of Aran or Malchezzar in Kara. Since higher level raids weren't really pugged there was no desire to buy a carry because it would take several months worth of doing one in order to obtain enough gear to join a guild doing that content or progressing on the beginning of the next tier of content.

5. The culture within the community at the time was that everything had to be earned. Nobody WANTED to sell carries because those players prided themselves on their achievements and being well known on their servers. p1

>WoD Launch day
>People on forums complaining that they didn't get Garrosh mount and MoP CM's

>Legion Launch day
>People on forums complaining that they didn't get Archimonde mount and WoD CM's

only if you play a shaman

and you're missing my point
you're blaming the lack of attunements for the rise in carries when the real problems are how easily gold could appear out of nowhere even for some retard who only logs in twice a day for less than a minute and how easy it is to advertise the service without even leaving the game

>LFR Botanist
>60 stacks of Recursive Strikes
>ask the other tank to taunt
>o-o what, I'm supposed to be tank?
>end the fight with 99 stacks

>play enhance shaman
>guilds only want rdps

Kill me

spoken like a shitter with no mounts

well what can i say i was busy playing leage of legends

>caring about mounts

t. faggot with no worthwhile mounts

Whatever the case may be, you have to agree that someone being able to kill the final boss of a Raid patch the moment they hit max level is a bad thing

p2

5 cont. The top level guilds running T6 content had no desire to carry anybody but their own raiders through shit, because they didn't believe people should be carried. They also didn't want to gear up characters from potentially rival guilds. Cutting edge raiding back then was a point of pride for those people. I'm sure you remember walking through Shatt if you played back then and seeing someone in full T6 and going "holy shit that dude is a BADASS". Selling carries devalues that.

6. People were scared of getting banned. During TBC there was still a lot of concerns about gold selling, account hacking, etc,...A lot of people were pretty scared of getting banned for purchasing outside goods or services. Would be pretty shitty to pay money for a BT carry and then get banned wouldn't it? Especially with how much longer it took to hit cap. Why bother risking it?

>make a trial dk just for the gold racing achievement
>some mass invite guild adds me
>30 achiv points
>/g lmao 30 points get fuckin real kid
>before i wrote that 2 people greet me
>/gquit
>30seconds later a third character appears telling me its a new guild

did i treat them too harsh