350Z: Should I buy?

>2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast Coupe
>$14,340
>39,045 mi.
>6-Speed Manual

CARFAX reports no accident/damage and 2 previous owners. First owner had it for 5 years 10 months, driving 11,743 miles. Second owner had it for 3 years 11 months, bringing it up to the current 39,045 miles.

The low mileage is tempting, but my biggest concern is that the Z was repossessed from the second owner back in February. I'm thinking if this person was that financially irresponsible, he or she might have not treated the car so well...

Should I be worried that the last owner was a broke-ass bum? Worth going and checking it out?

Other urls found in this thread:

salvagebid.com/878844753-2007-mercedes-benz-s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Low miles sound good, but over 14k is too much for an '07 Z

I was thinking about using its repo history as negotiation.

Thats about right for the miles. I would offer $11,500, but I also wouldn't buy it at all.

Go for it, always check around the car and under the wheel arches if possible. Always ask to see every part of the car you can get in (hood, trunk, behind-seat storage, etc.) ignore whatever the fuck the dealer is telling you unless you asked him a question, he's just trying to push it on you without giving you more time to change your mind.

Every fucking day with this shit.
Start a nissan general to contain your scum for fucks sake

Suck my dick faggot

>mazda fag BTFO in every Nissan thread.

>14k for a 10 year old 370z
Absolutely not. I know it's got low miles, but for what you're getting it's not worth the steep price just for the miles. Either get them to drop the price or look for a different one

370Z interior is so much better. You can't even get a goddamn aux port in the 350 without swapping in some awful looking Kenwood or whatever. Stay away.

Get a G35. They're the same car (but slightly heavier), same after market, and you wont look like a boy racer douche who blasts EDM while vaping. Its also a Skyline

Spending thousands more for an aux port. Gotta charge that vape and plug in your ipod touch for those EDM jamz.

>G35
>wont look like a boy racer douche
Loving every laugh

Pretty hard to look like a boy racer douche in a car marketed to elderly Japanese business men.

Tho with all of those anime girls stickers and WAT racing decals, you might come off as autistic.

>actually thinking I want him to go 370 solely for an aux port
The point is it's a very dated interior in 2017, dipshit.

>not muh skyline bro douche mobile

g37x or look poor in a slow car

As an owner of an 03 g35 sedan, I agree. I originally was interested in the 350z but the g35 is so much nicer than the 350 interior wise. And since they get the same drive train I see no reason not to get a g since they are cheaper too. Love the boy racer tax.

>being THIS in denial
Nigga have you ever seen a g35 that wasn't being driven by some grandma?

>Japanese businessmen
>pretending a snapback-wearing vapers aren't buying these on the used market

Also popular with basketball-Americans

The only z car worth buying is the G37. The 3.5 engine is shit and you'll look like a boyracer faggot. You should just get a mustang gt

>g37
>z car
I guess the rx8 was a miata too?

Ah yes, those Japanese businessmen with their murdered out G35s

It's the same platform. You know what I fucking meant.

unlike most of these retards itt i had a chance to drive one - and i can say it's a genuinely good car and i'd buy one if not for the fact i already own a faster car

still, $14,5k is a bit too much
should be closer to $11k, even if it's low miles
don't look for anything older than 2007 - they had oil problems and shitty electric lsd which ate both tires and brakes like crazy

other than that go for it my man
it's pretty fast and it feels fast, engine is very rev happy and the torque will force you to the back of your seat
as a bonus you'll be able to outgun s2000 bitchboys both on straights and on a track because the car handles surprisingly fine, honestly i'm surprised especially if you look at it's weight

I test drove a 2006 350Z last year when I was in the market for a new car. Truly embarrassing interior, tricky clutch, and hard to see out of. It looks cool and pretty quick, but all those other flaws made me pull the trigger on a Lexus IS350. Way nicer interior, just as quick, and more practical overall. Only thing it's missing is a proper transmission :-(

I don't regret my purchase, but will definitely be switching back to a manual for my next car.

Okay, nothing to do with 350z but doesn't this seem like a slam dunk for an S55?

salvagebid.com/878844753-2007-mercedes-benz-s/

>salvage title
no. it's worthless

So does anyone have some advice on buying a repossessed car? Bad idea?

yes.

check under the seats for niggers first

There was a nissan general, but assmad faggots like you shitposted them into oblivion

14k is too much money for that. i'd consider it for under 10

I never did. And im the original scum poster.
I respect generals.
But hey, maybe you guys should take the hint that your cars suck if people are raiding your generals.

>stop liking what I don't like

Your an idiot, 10k gets you one with over 150k miles.

OP don't listen to these dorks check if you can get an extended warranty especially if you don't plan on doing crazy mods aside from exhaust/tires/brakes/suspension.

Thats not it at all. I use to love nissan. I even owned a few.
Then i realized how objectively shit they are compared to other cars.

Shut your mouth 350z's are great for price

Not really. Considering all the issues they have and cost of upkeep.

That's why you get a later 07 model like OP is asking for, he can STILL get a good extended warranty because if the low miles and upgrade it mildly for a great car

Then the cost isnt justified. And they still had a lot of issues too.

>Stop liking what I used to like but don't like anymore
350z is a bretty gud car, if a bit unrefined

Low mileage doesn't mean a god damn thing on cars this old. What matters is the maintenance. Seals, hoses, alternators, water pumps, tensioners, etc... all need to be serviced independent of the generic mileage guidelines the manufacturer gives. All that shit goes out the window when you're dealing with a car that hasn't been touched in over a decade which is what it sounds like in OP's case.

My advice is to not rush into the purchase. Fuck the mileage. What you want is to find an autistic seller who has a folder detailing all the maintenance.

Only obvious issue is easilly scratchable interior, maybe window motors, and trunk latches wearing out that's really it engine and transmission was refined

No, it's simple you ask for service records if there are NONE you walk away

>Buying an infiniti
>Buying into the advertising
>Buying into the image

Lmaoing dude the catalog literally counters your statement, it has mods specifically for vapers like yourself

That's a nice 350z, best years to go for are 07 and 08 with the hr engine and fixing all the oil consumption and transmission issues.