/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Wolf-Girl Frost Edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Velvet Shell is OUT
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1569348-Rank-Changes-in-Y2S1
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-1-4-2017

Will Awoo For Every THUNK:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
youtube.com/watch?v=fZkK2_6H9MM
youtube.com/watch?v=yL5MfKdKCQs
youtube.com/watch?v=uHQZNNajxOk
youtube.com/watch?v=YqVfLrgOKwo
my.mixtape.moe/qxvrlt.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for metal gear solid

Smoke is best lad

Third for /r6g/ has the best taste

The SAS crew in general seem cool to hang around with
probably have a laugh over a pint

So /r6g/, which op do you think is the "biggest"?

>this

xth for based Ubi support

Sledge?

Does anyone actually fall for this and think it's real?

Montagne or Sledge, one or the other.
Now I can't help but imagine them fighting to get the bigger boner to prove who wins.

this did happen tho

For you.

I thought Trump started deporting all you homos already.

It actually happened

It sounds exactly like the kind of fake shit someone would type up to rile gullible newfags up.

I like the GEO!

Trump loves our LGBT community though

So is the Valk x Echo lewd coming after the Frost x Mira one, or...?

>implying only homos think ponder about dick length
Quit projecting queer

Ill give you retards a warning I dont want doc to come this early

Sledge and Jackal are tied for tallest lads at 6'3, but I would argue that Montagne while only being 6'2, makes up for the lacking inch through thicc imposing armor and his large helmet

>Mira is the smallest operator at 5'5
cute!

Mira is best girl, but Jackal is just a washed up alcoholic who attempts and fails to fill the void by filling all the holes he can

Here's the original

>actually thinking a good God-fearing man like Trump would dare support the degeneracy that is same-sex relations

>"Hi, I'm a faggot and I don't like it when you call me out on my sin."

Why haven't we had this libcuck fired yet?

BE

GONE

All this shit happened nearly a month ago

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The /pol/ club's two blocks down.

I don't think he meant height, user.

>

>Posting fake news
u r so gay

what exactly was he banned for?

I refuse to believe something this dumb could happen over support. You guys should know better than to trust a screencap over something so inexplicably retarded, considering HTML editing is retard-levels of easy.

Sorry but if you fall for this you're likely a gullible newfag if anything.

You must be baitin' reel hard

>implying he isn't doing that just to keep the libcucks from autistically screeching

Probably a staffer anyways.

yeah, I completely missed those quotation marks
it's 2:30 am, I should be asleep

37 blocks down, user.

I made some OC

please stop

>this

Getting real tired of Caviar and her pistol primary, it does so much fucking damage it's pathetic.

You're right, it's probably staff. But I do find it silly how people quote

>6'3"
>thick
>imposing
>large helmet

Trust me, you're all on the same page.

It happened to me though. I posted the actual screencap I took from Ubi support.

My avatar got perma banned for having Trump in it

>fuze used to have glaz's model
kinda cool

The trick to Castle is to barricade common entry points into the building that aren't in the objective room to frustrate the enemy and waste their time by making them funnel into other entry ways if they can't or won't breach yours. Or if they do breach that barricade you just got them to waste a gadget on something worthless. Then just be a cheeky roamer.

Wrong!

>My avatar got perma banned for having Trump in it
Post the avatar.

Dude fuck off your cancer for posting it since you knew it would cause this political shit

Im fucking tired of this cancer people said it would stop after he got elected but it hasn't

To be completely fair, Trump is better for gays than Hillary. Pence has absolutely no chance of installing his electroshock therapy and Hillary is in favor of more Muslim integration, and we all know Muslim's view points on the /lgbt/ community, plus Trump hasn't done or said anything outright against LGBT as far as I'm aware(might be wrong don't call me an alt right asshole then present evidence just being fair) and Hillary has actually spoken against gay marriage in the past youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
youtube.com/watch?v=fZkK2_6H9MM

Two kills in the first five seconds?

He didn't. The artists who made the screenshots just used random assets and shit

Chill out bro, I'm not even the one who posted the original, that was someone else.

This is the avatar

oh

IIRC they were two new people that had joined after two people left from the previous round.

Fucking stop faggots

Most likely leavers and the game filling in the spots, m8

Actually sorry guys I forgot where I was a second didn't mean to debate politics. Don't have any oc right now but here's a VERY UNFINISHED buffed blitz THAT SHOULD NOT BE POSTED TO THE BOORU

>having some gay trumpeteer /r/eddit tier shit as an avatar
you deserved the ban tbqh famalamadingdong

thx for derailing the thread by the way.

Where's doc when we need him?

How does that avatar violate the ToS?
Does it say "no drumpf?"

You have been visited by the Doc of friendliness and no shitposting
Nice threads and drugs will come to you but only if you reply to this post with "merci, docteur"

Friendly reminder that if you want to avoid cancer in the general, simply employ 4chanx's handy Filter tool to filter the typical shitposting starters. Or at the very least, do not reply to them! It's that simple.

Do your part. Do not fan the flames of shitposters. Only you can prevent bad generals.

merci, docteur

>implying I'm the one who posted it first

It happened nearly a month ago, it's not like I'm getting it back.

Feel free to use these Valk Cam spots I found guys

youtube.com/watch?v=yL5MfKdKCQs

youtube.com/watch?v=uHQZNNajxOk

Get hype for Hong Kong

:^)

Outplayed son.

Can someone draw in frost and kapkan?

I'll consider it an open contract.
If no one else gets to it by the time I'm free, I'll do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YqVfLrgOKwo

Wei Shen Operator soon.

Thanks for killing the thread

It's been this slow all day, don't be a baby.

>Last thread
>Slow all day

Last thread was supah fasturu

Hibana Balance:
>Changed to 2 speed
>Pellets can be Bandit-Tricked
>Possibly reduce usable range of her X-Kairos launcher

>Thermite's rifle gets reduced horizontal recoil

Yeah maybe you're right, but posting shit that's on-topic is always a better band-aid for a shitposting boo boo than complaining about a dead thread.
Self-fulfilling prophecy and all that after all.

Thanks doc.

Why Kapkan?
When I think of him I don't think drunk

how would you guys like some homestuck x siege oc?

Well my personal headcannon is that frost and kapkan are always fighting to put their traps in doorways so I always imagine them together (not like a relationship though) its a little autistic but I really like it for some reason

I wouldn't

>usually play more support oriented ops
>decide to say fuck it and play as sledge for a round cause my usual picks were taken
>holy fuck, is this what fun feels like

i've fallen hard for the spicy sledge. why did no one tell me it was this fun?

any sledge mains care to share their weapon attachment set ups/any good tips for someone who wants to get good

no

i like this

i imagine like a friendly rivalry or even a partnership between them where they fuck with other ops at rainbow team base and/or create horrifying mixes of their traps

please no

I like using muzzle brake+acog on his l85,
As for using him, always volunteer to open hatches for your team since it's so much quieter than Buck or Breaching charges, which can give you an extra second of surprise on anyone in the room underneath the hatch.
Mostly try to create entry close to the edge of the buidling, or further away from the objectives so you can make the most of how quiet your hammer is. You don't have to follow your team around breaching everything for them, but it's best to make a few lines of sight and entry points for your team before you fuck off and start flanking on your own. Just watch out for Caveiras; if you know the enemy team has one, don't move in alone like you might do otherwise.

This will not end well

I am both blind as a bat and rude as all hell.

Kapkan's too fat, so she'd mostly just toy with him because of their trap affinity and he'd end up getting jealous when Frost starts flirting with Smoke.

Hibana getting this mask when?

Why do people do this shit? It's like humping the bomb in S&D. Just end the fucking round.

>balance is to literally make her a worse Thermite unless it's a room with hatches

Bad manners and psy-ops

I had a ranked match where two teammates left the objective room in secure area on favela and we lost to a downed enemy.
You know who you are.

>implying giving her all of the same limitations as Thermite but letting her keep her general flexibility advantage and breaching potential makes her worse than him
nah

I agree with that statement. I was ignorant of two things:
1: Docs medigun shot heals enemies
2: Capitao was there in the first place

>Jackal's birthday passed
>He was born on a leap day

Psychological victory. Tilts the shit out of the enemy and they play worse.

in what situations are shotguns viable in multiplayer, if any?

i was only muchin about i cant draw for shit

It's BM.
It can put the other team on tilt.

>Tilts
Pinball?