Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

>[Subspecies Singularity I: Malignant Isolation Demonic Realm Shinjuku] (EoR Ch.1)
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170217
- Trailer: youtu.be/IC8V2ZvarvQ
- Requires Final Singularity: Grand Time Temple - Solomon to be cleared.
- Servants with [Evil] alignments will receive ~2x bonus to bond points when completing main quests in this singularity.
- 19 chapters in total, 8 free missions with one unlockable node.
- Story unlock 4* Archer Emiya Alter
Shinjuku Pickup Summon (2/24 ~ 3/8)
- 5* Shinjuku Archer James Moriarty (Limited)
- 4* Shinjuku Assassin Yan Qing
- 4* Shinjuku Avenger Hessian Lobo
- 3* CE Freelancer
- Separate Emiya Alter and Saber Alter rateup until 3/8
Not a story Gacha

Chaldea Boys Collection 2016 Rerun
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170303
Pickup Summon (3/8 ~ 3/22)
- 5* Amakusa Shirou (Limited)
- 4* Astolfo
- 3* Ko Gil
- 5* CE Professor and me
- 5* CE Kiss your hand
- 5* CE Versus
- 4* CE Moonlit four
- 4* CE Glassful sweet time
- 4* CE Noisy obsession
- 3* CE Salon de Marie
- 3* CE Prince of slayers
The CEs are limited
No females summonable
Can redeem the blue book in the giftbox for one of the above CEs in Da Vinci's shop

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profile Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWm6mkq6bE4
youtube.com/watch?v=BKJo4uC9o_o
youtube.com/watch?v=5HZlokn-qw8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEKnL728QM
youtube.com/watch?v=A6cSbof7Pik
youtube.com/watch?v=6jFaoLrLzd4
youtube.com/watch?v=wONI34aquiU
youtube.com/watch?v=kKqXpfMdNVc
youtube.com/watch?v=vNZcHrpX3eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CHPYTkFqH6w
youtube.com/watch?v=KukSVxgsQkg
youtube.com/watch?v=ut9ekAp2drs
youtube.com/watch?v=R3YcANVqmIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous:

>can't even made a good OP

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Thanks for that SMT talk.
/fgog/ never fails too have good discussions about anything other than Fate.

Don't tempt me into doing this with Diomedes
I remember the thread were people talked about Nier/Drakengard shit was comfy as fuck and sealed my decision of buying Automata

Amaterasu when lads?

That's a nice rare Tiberius you got there

SHO TAIMU

HESSIAN IS CUTE! CUTE!

Sorry for bringing this to the new thread but as someone who also wants to try to get into SMT and Persona, what is exactly wrong with the PSP version?

I cannot use Moriarty skill???

No stars, no NP up for you.

>not starting with P2 IS and EP to experience the best story the Purseowner series has to offer

Then you can move on to 3 and 4 so you can experience the series' demise but improved gameplay

Second skill needs to consume 10 stars to work, you better go with a star generation or LB 2030 CE

What's the next game franchise /fgog/ will talk about and have a more civilized discussion than the focus of the general? Tales series? Age of empires series? Hatoful Boyfriend?

Tiberius Lily

-Visual style format
-3D areas are only for the dungeons
-No cut scenes (Can really break the immersion/atmosphere)

I love Persona 2 but wouldn't recommend it to someone who wants to get into SMT

>Improved gameplay
It's still pretty awful

>Not starting with the original Persona game, SMT If

She'll be a total bitch and appear with mother harlot who will also be a total bitch

>Hatoful Boyfriend

I bought it on a Holiday discount on Steam a year ago but haven't tried it because my life is busy and the only thing not so time consuming I could play is FGO. I have been told it's fun tho.

>Embed
>no link to previous thread

/JeanneAlter/ thread.

>Tales series
Ludger best boy. Discuss.

wtf, worst archer

It will surprise you I tell you that really recommend it

cv2

Nobu a CUTE.

Is Berseria any good?

Hey, good to see you. How are you liking Shinjuku so far? Have you gotten to any scenes with Yan Qing yet? I'm kinda curious about that guy, but haven't seen much talk about his role in the story.

Surprisingly, yes.

Not that guy, but I really liked it, it was a huge improvement from Zestiria. But those were the only two tales games I ever played so I'm not the best judge

Jun a loyal and best boy

QUEEN

>Pros
+Female MC
+The story actually acknowledges that you're playing as a girl
+You can fuck boys
+Also the OST is different if you play as a girl
+You get to control your Party Menbers
>Cons
What this user said.
It may look like nothing but the point and click really ruins the atmosphere.

Something about why Bobmiya is in Shinjuku?

DOCTOR BEST BOY

>Incidentally, I'm halfway through Shinjuku. Anything you're curious about?

Hi Summary user! Long time no see. You are still halfway so it may still take you some time to reach it, but when the time comes could you please tell us more exactly on how the doggo and the headless man work and what exactly happens after their fight on chapter 14? Thanks in advance!

Is there anything wrong with me if I want to just do the school things and socializing and wish I could skip everything that's not a story fight? I've heard that you need to do a little of dungeon crawling to level up enough so you can beat the story enemies, but man I really don't feel like doing that

I'm conflicted about this chapter.

On the one hand, you have nice details like "Cursed Arm" accepting a drink, which I thought was Sakurai fucking up until I realized it was a clever tell.

But then you have fucking EXCALIBUR-RESISTANT BUILDINGS and I can't fucking believe that shit made it past Draft 1.

>Command Seals
no wonder you're fucking retarded

That's a funny way of writing Katsuya.

No one plays Persona for the actual dungeon exploring/gameplay.

>+Female MC
Huh?

>I've heard that you need to do a little of dungeon crawling to level up enough so you can beat the story enemies
The grinding in this game is really addictive be careful or you'll end up overleveled.

What about P3 vs P3FES?

L/OZ good for a support King Hassan?

You don't need to start dungeon crawling just go a little out of your way to kill shadows and that's it.
It's FES an expansion of P3 adds a lot of new shit.

I want to make my cute Servant boys kiss with a Command Spell!

Is good if you don't have Joint Recital or Victor of the Moon, he works better with buster crits. But L/OZ is still nice.

Yeah, I'm curious about how the fucking phantoms work too. I mean, I haven't read Water Margin, but there was no connection between the chink and dopplegangers, was there? Maybe they'll explain it later.

Nothing specific so far. Until something contradicts this, he just seems to be another stray Moriarty recruited. Apparently he killed Shinjuku's Lancer and Saber soon after appearing, which surprised Moriarty.

No, there's no mention of who those were, and he clearly does not mean Artoria Alter. Bob actually says he's a particularly bad match against "that woman" and flees just before Artoria reaches him trying to run him over, so he doesn't seem confident on fighting her.

Fun fact, Artoria names her bike "Curiasser Alter" for whatever reason.

Don't you have anything for crits?

FES is a straight upgrade. It adds more Personas, more Social Links, the ability to turn Personas into weapons, more outfits/armors, and Social Links are reworked a little to be more manageable. It also adds some more quests and a playable epilogue chapter. Several of these things also aren't present in the PSP version.

>The story actually acknowledges that you're playing as a girl
That was nice. Unlike Fate/extra, where everything is exactly the same playing as female or male MC.

Imagine in FGO had a competition that you can win 120000 quartz in

POST BEST SMT TRACK
youtube.com/watch?v=cWm6mkq6bE4

>tfw if you were a servant in GO you would probably be someone with 3 arts cards

delet this

depends how you define "SMT" really

I just like to recommend playing P2 first because going from 3 or 4 to 2 would feel like a step down gameplay wise

I think we can all acknowledge that you both have great taste and that both P2 games had a GOAT tier cast

Sorry it took some time to reply. Didn't see your post at first.

Anyway, one character I think would fit well with this franchise is Starkad. Not a major character in the sagas, but he pops up in a few different stories and gets a bit of spotlight in some of them.

Starkad is a giant with eight arms and fought with four swords. He had been alternately blessed and cursed, but that part's a little sketchy and depends on the story. If I were to tell you about it, I'd say that Starkad had received blessings from Odin and curses from Thor.

Among other things Odin made it so Starkad would live three lifetimes, have good fortune in battle, have it easy to gather wealth, and be favored by the rich and powerful. But since Thor hated giants he cursed Starkad to be greedy, to never own land, to always receive grievous wounds in battle, and to be hated by the common folk.

Then he has a bunch of adventures. Most of them involve joining a band of warriors or entering the service of some noble person and then getting pointed in the direction of somebody they wanted dead. This involved killing a Slavic warrior who could blunt swords just by looking at them, killing nine brothers who were trying to woo the same girl, getting into fights with Thor and Sigurd, castrating a blacksmith whom a noblewoman fancied, etc. Kind of a mercenary asshole. A thing to note about that: Odin blessed him to have a talent for poetry and Thor cursed him to never remember his poetry, so whenever Starkad composed a song about his victories the tune would quickly fall out of memory.

And of course, he got brutalized a lot because of his curse. Off the top of my head I can recall that he lost some finger, arms, teeth, his guts were spilling out at one point, his head was cracked open on at least one occasion, and so on.

I'm mixing details from a bunch of different sources right now, but you get the idea. There exists material to work with.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKJo4uC9o_o

youtube.com/watch?v=5HZlokn-qw8
You LITERALLY cannot top this

Making them go out on dates with each other!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEKnL728QM
Should have never read that manga ;_;

The Jeanne alter Christmas CE is really good on him.

I said delete this you son of a bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6cSbof7Pik

>no BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY
youtube.com/watch?v=6jFaoLrLzd4

>Fun fact, Artoria names her bike "Curiasser Alter" for whatever reason.
Zero reference.

It was still considered SMT at the time. It's just such a nice song.
youtube.com/watch?v=wONI34aquiU

NEW RAIDOU WHEN

Hell, I'd even take an HD version of the first game with the second game improvements.

Waiting until they're both totally spent and laid aching in bed before I refill their NP gauges for another round!

I want to watch Kintoki ravage Kotarou!

Weird how i got these two almost in the same run.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKqXpfMdNVc

Literally never.

Two traps on the same day

Reddit keeps baking our threads while anons like him:

Gets left behind.

Gotta deal with this shit somehow, fgog.

My nigga. DDS OST a best.

youtube.com/watch?v=vNZcHrpX3eQ

youtube.com/watch?v=CHPYTkFqH6w

>Hashino didn't use it for the youknowho fight
One fucking job
youtube.com/watch?v=KukSVxgsQkg

>grailed Astolfo
you absolute gayman.

So which version of the dog you prefer?

Finally maxed out all the Master Mystic Codes...now I don't have to worry about wasting EXP anymore and can choose whatever I want.

Kotaro is not for lewd! He's only 15!

The pupper

Tam Lin :^)

His clothes are god tier

Billy butt

>Nocturne is getting another game
Raidou and Demifiend designs are super popular in Nipland so wait and hope user.
Just wait and Hope

I didn't choose the gay life, the gay life chose me.

Oh, another funny detail: after you recruit Jeanne (itself a kinda funny scene) she asks Artoria what the hell is up with her outfit, and Artoria replies that one should wear a fitting attire for the place you're in. She mentions "a spearman she knew" and his firvolous hawaian shirt, except that him being a frivolous guy himself "it fit him frivolously well."

Jeanne then pauses and thinks for a moment, and then points to the ruins of a boutique. No one feels anything there, but she insists her instinct tells her to check it out, so you wait for her outside. This results in you getting ambushed by thugs, then Lobo, yada yada, you wound it and it flees, Artoria and Jeanne nearly go at each others' throats with a stupid petty argument again which Moriarty barely manages to defuse and you get back to the base again. This all has the side effect of wounding Lobo badly enough that it allows you to wander certain areas while he recovers, which is what leads to planning the assault on Phantom.

Anyway, the point is Cu is to thank for flashy outfit Jeanne and Saber.

Who /getting a switch just for SMTV here/

youtube.com/watch?v=ut9ekAp2drs

I just got the impression that phantoms were spirits that were too weak to be heroic spirits or wraiths, due to lacking notoriety or something. I mean, if Lobo and Sleepy Hollow's Hessian are fictional, then they would be fairly modern and not very widely known. Not that imagery of monster wolves or headless horsemen is anything recent, but the specific stories of Lobo and Sleepy Hollow aren't that old. And they're not like Kojiro or the Hassans who were actual people with actual souls, Lobo and the Hessian had to be actualized purely from collective human thought.

I suppose I might be completely off with this speculation, though. There's probably some line of text or some character to invalidate it all.

>they could had gone withe cheap and easy ending
>instead they gave us that nice bittersweet ending
Pretty good ;_;

>Nocturne is getting another game
You are shitting me. For real?

I fucking loved strange journey.
youtube.com/watch?v=R3YcANVqmIM

>all these posts reported
>not a single one deleted
they do it for free and they do a bad job