/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Thread #2372

"Marzepan is a KEK" edition

Last thread: →

New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25, 2017)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)

●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Shadowverse is shit
● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play
● Don't dismiss tripfags, they have more knowledge and played the game longer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SA0yAkuids
discord.gg/n5GQ5wX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=7SA0yAkuids

Die, GX!

tell me user

why aren't you teching this card in zoodiacs?

Oh, now I see. That makes a lot more sense. Are there any other cards that could work with it?

did you read retard

GLORY TO THE XYZ

>castel on field and one (1) zoodiac

you get a free +1 yo

Are there any synchro decks that will survive Link?

Omega loop if it doesn't get gutted.

GLORY BROTHER
POWER TO THE PEEPS
POWER FOR THE DREAMS

heck off xyzhit

You just pissed cause Synchro doesn't stand... a ghost of a chance!

>Can't be destroyed by battle or card effects
BUT YOU STILL TAKE THE DAMAGE!

It's as if the Lightning fell and... rooted him out!

He could have... performed better!

TORAPPU KAADO HATSDO!!!

utopia the lightning. more like utopia the crying.

I wanted to make a spider deck so much, but there isn't much ways to get the spider zyx engine going.

Didnt that one Dark Signer in 5D's have a spider deck? Would that be able to help you get some ideas? I under stand its synchro but there could be something there

Pretty much every Synchro deck lives so long as they main Gofu and to a lesser extent, Brilliant Fusion.

Or you can for Konami to actually reveal more link monsters.

try lawnmowing gimmick puppet

For real though, I keep seeing people discussing Links while seemingly not acknowledging they're going to print a shitton more than the ones that are revealed now. The mechanic dictates the entire state of the game, do people not expect them to print a wide variety of them?

I tried it with Gimmick Puppets, since its one of the only archetypes that can summon the spiders. But gimmick puppets aren't very good.

There is a spider engine in xyz that works similar to Utopias were you just zyx one on top of another for the boss spider.

is full force virus even viable? seems like a card suited for a format 4 years ago.

The spider and the tranatula right? You know, what havent there been any other spider related cards. Wheres my Insect support Konami!

I know, I have already given up on the spider engine long ago. the spider engine survives the link changes, but it won't matter much if there is no easy way to get it going.

Damn, engines die out real fast dont they. I remember when every deck was using thousand blade and trick clown i think for all their xyz plays. Now everything is RAT

He asked user. He did not ask you, retard. Can you read?

People alway look towards the future in a negative way.

Source, Pojo's F/L section.

Was it rape?

yes, tierra jealous that construct took her goal went in and made it a double rape threesome

>deflowered by Construct
>then raped to death by Tierra
>then Construct comes back with 4 legs (two vaginas) and has threesome
>also got banned from yugioh meaning he's sharing cells with Construct, Exciton and Shurit
I'm not sure if i should be jealous or terrified of Tower's hard life, maybe both, poor thing was probably port fowarding Tierra and Construct against his own will.

help me fix this deck /dng/

How do I upload replays on here into a webm? I was using OBS and then Sony Vegas and then the WebM for Bakas but that's all a hassle I'm sure there's got to be a better way!

would anyone not

trickblade was reliable for its time, shit just powercreeps too fast in this game. clown is still being used in lightsworn and brilliant run decks.

Did someone redraw the original? Either way, where are the doujins? Quadruple Paizuri is way too temping to pass up with this pair

Have yall forgotten about the original seamen demon?

Dueling Network General /dng/ Thread #2470

What synchro spam decks will survive the Link era?

game dead already?

Nope.

Paizuri with Drancia!

i love how some old cards are just irl animals

sh*t didn't mean to reply

Literally a wolf

literally my mom's peacock

>peacock is stronger than a wolf

Last Strix can get the Seven Sins out with Ultimate Falcon; it'd only have one material though.

How spooky are my skeletons?

>necro instead of rai
>actually using pet dog
the madman
what's between the shs trap and bts

Why the fuck can't I banish a opponent's monsters that was summoned from the extra deck to summon Elysium?

If they are in the graveyard they weren't summoned form the extra deck anymore.
You have to use a monster on the field for that part of his requirement.

I see. Makes sense. Thanks user

Skill Prisoner, I believe

>You cannot activate other Spell/Trap Cards or effects during the turn you activate this card

Seems pretty good to me

Why is the skeleton holding a rabbit

does elysium ever see play? i feel like he's pretty winmore, as you have to have a dead castel or something on field, but vs. chaos max or a stacked drident he might come in handy

No seriously how the fuck do I find out which booster pack Toadally Awesome is in in Legacy of the Duelist?
I just want to make a Paleozoic Frogs deck.

>chaos max
Crystal it away.
>stacked drident
Flip it.

I don't think it sees that much play, but I like to play it, its effect can be rather devastating.

It's Hades' soul/power/shit like that.

So Ha Des died and was reborn, came back and beat down Dark King. Dark King has now come back so whats he gonna turn into?

>All is not yet lost! The final battle against the Subterror Behemoths begins… and the Subterror Nemeses receive help from an unlikely source!

I hope they give subterrors actual good support this time

When I use the deck I always use one.
The extra deck is a toolbox after all and I have needed its effect more than once.

>All is not yet lost
They know. They know we've had shit support and they're going to redeem Terrors.

Remember when the dark world tcg exclusive was announced shortly after the deck hit?
People thought it was going to be the shit.
It turned out to just be shit?
Don't get your hopes up.

The (old) rumor say that we'll get Archfiend support in COTD.
I guess he'll becomes one? Who knows?

Maybe the fiend type Link monster DDDs need.
plz Konami

I remember this card was quite hyped. But Darkworlds got Tewart'd

>Tewart'd

Dark Smog was kinda legit.

Latinum was a mistake though

Thecardhub.net

The card pool only goes up tothe Felgrand structure deck. The last set being SHIV

Not even fucking U.A or Pure Kaijews were THIS bad. What were they thinking?

too bad running links limits the extra deck space

i wish the extra deck space changed to 20

Maybe one day they'll remember the little guys

Well.
At least the new Caesar cuts down on your reliance on Crystal Wing. So that's something at least.
And really Formula Synchron and Hyper Librarian were just win more cards.

Construct deserves to return, what would be the worst thing she could do nowadays?

>not in the game
REEEEEE

Probably ABC shaddolls or Invoke shaddolls

Theres probably a ton of cards that can return, but they most likely wont

Assuming 3 little Genghis and a Trish.
You've got 4 card slots of tech in DDDs.

I meant construct herself, she won't do shit i'm sure, we have worse things than construct [utopia the lightning] and she also needs shaddolls, an outdated archtype that even with Construct back, won't do the shit they did in 2014

Is Construct as a monster ever been a problem?
Catastor effect is neat, but she's always a combo pieces.

I feel like Construct got framed, thinking about it, its the shit that connects with her

-Shaddoll fusion can send shit from the deck to graveyard, just send a shaddoll + attribute monster, Construct is LIGHT so you get stuff like the entirely of the Fairy Tail furries, Electro turtle, Trick Clown, etc. Just anything LIGHT and sometimes that leads into combos, then again, we have Brilliant Fusion, and if this thing doesn't get hit in the banlist [>>>>>>>>>>>IMPLYING BANLIST], why would people use the "hurr Construct sends a free Snow in the grave, degenerate combo" excuse when we have infernoids having a tea party with this thing since her release date?
-Archtype foolish burial whenever she's special summoned, not just fusion summoned, too good and i used to belive this was the reason, and then komoney prints Beatrice who is a quick foolish burial that stacks up on top of Dante and even print shit like Foolish burial with belongings which makes random archtypes stupidly good, what do you get from summoning Construct, mill some shaddoll that does something? Again, burning abyss exists and they are better than Shaddolls at the milling game so why keep Construct banned for milling shit?
-Catastor punch [minus the non-DARK drawback] is incredibly irrelevant, we have an entire archtype of "cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects" along with destruction triggering a load of floating effects and i am fucking sure that Construct attacking Drancia with viper would still trigger viper's effect.
-DIMENSIONAL BARRIER IS A FUCKING THING

And while this is personal bias so feel free to ignore it, i play Lunalights, Leo Dancer can beat Construct any fucking day and she is superior waifu, i won't deny that Construct is a real cutie though, if you like her, i accept your nice taste.

TL;DR: #freeher

oh and before someone says
>master1200
Fuck pixiv and fuck you.

Man what happened to Magician Girls. People seemed like they expected alot outta them

if anyone wants to fuck me

discord.gg/n5GQ5wX

fuck off

I love you

ill do it alright little boy!

ummmm seek mental help. immediately please.

why would i seek mental help when i get paid to eat steven universe cosplay

That was before we found out their effects. Good ol' Kaz... never letting DM have anything that works outside of the anime

Post opening hands

oh ok, sorry i didn't know. I hope your cosplay career takes off! :D also my FAVORITE Gem is Lapis, she is just the BEST :D

what do you mean by opening hands? Are you drawing your cards randomly and uploading that or are you showing your optimal hand that you'd like to open with?

closed fist?