>Next Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Spring_Babby_Cup_Qualifiers
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Spring_Babby_Cup

>Spring Fetus Cup Dates:
>April 21-23 OR 28-30: Possible Qualifier Start

>Spring Babby Cup Dates:
>May 12: Possible Cup Start

>Upcoming Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Tag_Team_Cup_3 (March 18-19, 25-26)
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Console_War

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
>/toy/ wins FLGS III
>Streaming Old Cup Matches
>Off-season Shitposting
>Page 9

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Talk:Console_War
pastebin.com/LbKJchvE
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Contact#.2Fco.2F
rigged.cunt.blue/4ccgdraw/2015/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

benis

benis

mmmm cock

1st for watching Dragonfag's /wooo/ cup March 24th-26th. I'm not banned, I'm only 1 manager, and it's going to be fun, what are you going to do about it?

benis

goes inside keksandra

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Talk:Console_War

hype

Who's the best commissioner in the history of the cup?

nomo

Ved

Sou

Leddy

>mac

Nomo

granec

>spent 2.5 months learning football tactics to a level where I can understand the complex flow and feel of Dragonfags's teams
>spent 1.5 months watching the Elite Cups and analyzing Dragonfag etc for background information
>Spent 3 weeks analyzing Dragonfag to better understand Dragonfag
>Spent 6 weeks analyzing Dragonfag and Dragonfag to better understand Dragonfag
>Had to spend 2 months learning Gaelic so I can analyze Dragonfag to get a better understanding of everyone
>Then spent 3 months learning Welsh to analyze Dragonfag to better understand Dragonfag
>Finally about to become a manager, start testing and beat Dragonfag now that I'm fully prepared and compiled a detailed dossier on every single manager in the cup
>Learn that comfy killed the cup
I'm ending it.

>which content is high quality, because it involved many talented people,
Wew lad.

>not even bothering to use a different persona every time Dragonfag is mentioned
you fugged ub

>spent 2.5 months learning football tactics to a level where I can understand the complex flow and feel of Dragonfags's teams
>spent 1.5 months watching the Elite Cups and analyzing /an/on, Aut/o/, Falcon71 etc for background information
>Spent 3 weeks analyzing G3NERAL to better understand Falcon71
>Spent 6 weeks analyzing Hannah and NotZUN to better understand G3NERAL
>Had to spend 2 months learning French so I can analyze Kageyama to get a better understanding of everyone
>Then spent 3 months learning Irish to analyze Torrse McIlroy to better understand Kageyama
>Finally about to become a manager, start testing and beat Dragonfag now that I'm fully prepared and compiled a detailed dossier on every single manager in the cup
>Learn that comfy killed the cup
I'm ending it.

Fixed

>spent 2.5 months learning football tactics to a level where I can understand the complex flow and feel of Dragonfag's teams
>spent 1.5 months watching the Elite Cups and analyzing /an/on, Aut/o/, Gallow etc for background information
>Spent 3 weeks analyzing JR to better understand Gallow
>Spent 6 weeks analyzing /diy/nosaur and Dan to better understand JR
>Had to spend 2 months learning French so I can analyze Kageyama to get a better understanding of everyone
>Then spent 3 months learning Irish to analyze Torres McIlroy to better understand Kageyama
>Learn that Dragonfag is banned
I'm ending it.

>detailed dossier on every single manager in the cup
I still love that meme

Uh how do I check an invitational team now in ATF?

should be i_ where _ is /yourteam/'s number (e.g. if /yourteam/ overwrites Invitational 22 then i22)

yeah no that doesn't work it just gives me placeholder

posting this to shit up the thread

kys

But you didn't change anything?

I agree with mister garfnogard!

tfw unironically trying to make aesthetics for 360 players, 6 referees and 48 kits
Already have 200+ portraits made
Aesthetics are hard and boring and i hate it

pastebin.com/LbKJchvE

>no Lazyturd
>Roo that good
>rhs even on it
>Resolink as good as TWAIN
>Rorona not better than Mack/Tado
>Two Scoops that good
>not separating Bear and Nemo
>Fabia that good
>not liking Twinky
>not putting CA with Mantits and DocSax

>tfw bottom left

>OMP that good
>one good run and a bunch of yo-yoing

>not liking Twinky
Thanks, here's your payment

Why is are Antacid and Hessen always on these when they doesn't manage anymore?

posting with my trip to acknowledge that i have been classified as "cool" to fuel circlejerking

See, this is actually the problem with comfy as it exists today.
>browse your board
>chance upon a reference to the cup
>find out the Hitbox address
>"huh, I wonder what this whole thing is like, I'll check out some vids"
>go to main channel
>one off the many comfy autists is awkwardly streaming some random JRPG while people circlejerk in the chat
>"eh, this isn't what I thought, I don't think this is for me"

Now, I'm not suggesting this will always be a new person's reaction, but it will be the reaction of some, possibly many, and that's a real problem if you care about the cup.

>lol why do you care about the cup it's all a joke lmao
Let's flip the script: the decisions about the cup should be made by people that care about it, not by people who are indifferent to it.

go to bed

>May "Running in the 90's kids" Dave
>realize people born in the 90s are now at least 18 years old, which is almost double the age I'm willing to bed

Take a break every now and then and don't overwork yourself. Take care of yourself.

There were 140+ viewers for the FLGS this last weekend while there the same 60 or so shitters in the town hall thing. I think that speaks volumes on its own.

How many destroyers in Spring?

>not overworking yourself with this much shit to do in 3 and a half weeks
user-kun

>Ramen
>Johnny
>Fuji
>rhs
>TheWorst
>Remnance
>Sillius

>cool

Hello discord.

Pond should be cooler for the way he takes all the spoon jokes.

3-6-1 all DMF destroyer midfield

>there's a set number of people who go to IRC
>there are many more viewers than IRC regulars
Your powers of observation are beyond my ken. I've never been stirred to cogitate at this level before.

You see this handsome young man, /u/? Remember the time when you completely destroyed his team? Well he and his team are responsible for not only costing you your ultimate victory in the very finals of last year winter but also sending you straight to hell. Veeky Forums is at the top of the world while you're in a place stinkier than a dump site. Oh how the mighty have fallen from grace. You're lucky you weren't in the same group stage as them this winter. Otherwise they would've gotten an easy 10-0 victory out of you and Zyzz would've made Homucifer a dick-loving slut. You wish you are in Veeky Forums's precious spot right now.

Maybe Tenko should make a rant about /u/ just like he did with /m/ years ago. He should rant about how FUCKING SHIT /u/ truly is. IS THIS WHAT YOU RELEGATED /X/ FOR? YOU FUCKING C/U/NTS! Look at /m/ and even /jp/. They used to be two of the biggest jokes in 4CC and now they are two of the best. Veeky Forums exposed /u/ as the biggest embarrassing joke. Their quarterfinals runs, 2nd place, and 3rd place were all nothing but jokes. You only care about blender BS, not your matches or the cups. You will never win anything /u/. YOU WILL NEVER EVER! You will NOT get through this spring's group stage. Spring Babby 2017 shall be your last cup and your burial site. 110% guarandamntee. FUCK /U/!

#SackTheDykesSpring2017

RIP Zyzz. You are missed and you'll be missed forever. F

user-chan... love yourself

I don't love myself. If I loved myself I wouldn't continuously try to do PES related things.

My observation is that if Comfy streams are that unhealthy for the cup then how come it didn't detract from the FLGS? Clearly the majority of people just want to watch some memeball which I am very much part of instead of whatever may be going on at the comfy channel at any given time. I'll go out on a limb and say it's good for background noise when I need it but it's not affecting the majority of the cup audience like most people want to make it out to be. And if they do abide by the Divegrass>Everything else kind of scheduling mentality then what's the problem? And if you say they're just using it as an avenue for attention then that's laughable. You can find so many better ways to be E-famous other than the fucking cup

I'll be good some day..

Btw, whoever is managing this shit team, I hope you have your letter of resignation ready even if it's only one simple sentence. End your pain and suffering. You have IRL stuff going on, right? Just let /u/ die and retire. It's pointless if /u/ was born and is meant to be permanent winless losers forever.

#SackTheDykesSpring2017

Then do them less often user-sama

>can't even beat /x/

No, it is a very good thing that the people making decisions about the cup understand that it's a joke for fun and are not the people who would turn it into muh super serious esport.

/x/ did play a fantastic game, though. A nice underdog story that altogether ended too soon.

I want to hear Ken sing to one of NFR's sound experiments.

I want to hear NFR sing one of Ken's brony songs.

/x/ may well have advanced from that group if they didn't bungle their first two games so fucking badly, for fuck's sake if you're going to copy an ELITE team at least try not to ruin it with the worst set of sliders in PES16
at least they didn't use said ELITE team's worst formation like Veeky Forums did a cup earlier lmao

>tfw we never got a christ vs antichrist final

good riddance to /hr/

>My observation is that if Comfy streams are that unhealthy for the cup then how come it didn't detract from the FLGS?
You have no way of knowing the effect. How many of those FLGS viewers were regular invitational viewers vs. new people? Don't know? Then you can't claim shit. I said that shitty comfy will deter some new people from giving the cup a chance. Your reply that die-hard cup regulars will continue to watch invitationals regardless of comfy doesn't address my point at all.

>Clearly the majority of people just want to watch some memeball which I am very much part of instead of whatever may be going on at the comfy channel at any given time.
So the vast majority prefers actual cup divegrass over comfy? Sounds like I win.

>And if you say they're just using it as an avenue for attention then that's laughable. You can find so many better ways to be E-famous other than the fucking cup
Sure, IF you're somebody that has a magnetic personality, strong stage presence, high creativity, and good work ethic. For the mouth breathers that congregate around the comfy stream, no, I'm sorry, but the cup may be the best, may be the ONLY chance they have at anyone noticing they're alive. You can't say "I want the people who watch the cup to watch me too, even though I'm not streaming the cup" and then go claim you aren't doing it for attention. That's exactly what you're doing.

>tfw the archive crashing means we've lost the original threads where dragongate was revealed

I want Tenko to sing to me

Hey how can we go about adding someone to the /co/ roster?

4ccg asmr when

>tfw the evidence is gone

I think his ban is over now.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Contact#.2Fco.2F

The /co/ folks are probably doing roster polling and sekrit threds soon, might as well have a chat with them.

Thanks was looking for contact info

>no Lazyturd
Isn't it still mostly Marqod?
>Roo that good
who knows
>rhs even on it
he has /hanny/ experience
>Resolink as good as TWAIN
Agree
>Rorona not better than Mack/Tado
lel
>Two Scoops that good
hasn't even managed yet
>not separating Bear and Nemo
Bear is /vr/'s mad tacticsman but Nemo livemanages for him so they have about equal knowledge presumably. Bear is theoretically a lot better though
>Fabia that good
Fabia literally reversed Veeky Forums from fetus to 2nd in an elite, Winter was dragged down by MayPedo
>not liking Twinky
shit taste
>not putting CA with Mantits and DocSax
agree

What's wrong, AB/vp/ user? Can't shit on /vp/ anymore now that they're good so instead you pick on /u/?

I think everyone of them is cool in their own way.

It's time for another /4ccg/ Drawfaggotry Contest!

The rules are simple:

1. Draw something related to the 4CC, this time with the subject "rigging".
2. The work must have been created specifically for this contest, i.e. don't just submit previous shit.
3. You must have created the work, no paying $150.

The deadline for the submissions is 14th of March. The winner will be decided by a jury of me, me and me.

The winner wins 1 (one) Veeky Forums Pass, worth $20. If you already own one, we can arrange something different to be the prize within that price range.

E-Mail your submissions to [email protected], specifying a pseudonym to have the work displayed as, or "Anonymous" if you'd like to stay anonymous.

All works will be exhibited on a website at the end.

To see the entries for the 2015 contest, see rigged.cunt.blue/4ccgdraw/2015/

I don't get this /4ccg/ meme of Rorona not being most of the reason for /jp/'s success

This is just for my own autism ball. I am looking for some more fun playing this by myself so I thought I'd run a long running game that's Veeky Forums themed.

Anyone have suggestions for team names?

I want to keep the team count short to make the game run fast so sorry if /your board/ isn't represented.

>Starting before Hillsbruh

If we could get rid of > /a/ fans I'd be a pretty happy camper.

>tfw not on the chart

Now that you mention it I should just start it at 2012

I figured Winter was more a team effort but the fact that Rorona literally made the Autumn tactics basically by herself I'm willing to credit that to her. Hell if I know about the rest.

we just hate women

But women love 4ccg.

There's an error in the lookup tables of ATF because of how the save layout for VGL/invitational teams changed in the Winter 2017 save.

I've forked AATF on github and I'll be putting up one that works momentarily.

every woman who's come here has been scared away eventually

stop rating me

page 9 anime user is still holding on

I don't think that's the case desu.

Page 9 user is a man with a creepy fetish for being objectified by Koala.

Or he's Koala.

Neither of those things are a girl, not creepy, or likeable in any way.

Women don't feel love. All they feel is attraction to success and a feeling of reciprocation towards a males love.

That's why Juliet is just a girl without Romeo.

That why romantic comedies are always about men falling for the women, changing their ways and falling in love.

That's why women will crush and talk about boys with their girls and try and set people up, and look at love like a game, and make compromises shopping around.

Men will write poetry, men will long and lust after someone to obsession, men will see an unrealistic future, men will kill, and men will die all in the name of love. Men are the only feelers of love.

>/clop/ is one person
Hey fuck you I'm a lot cooler than the other testers

Unless your name is Darkbow, you aren't.

>You have no way of knowing the effect.
So how do you know the comfy streams in the off season are deterring these new folks then? Share your ways mythical wizard. How do you know that most new folks would go directly to the channel itself when most 4channers would probably hit the general first before the stream. Even looking at the front page of the wiki there's a link that says match day archive. Even though we still get the occasional "where are VODs" poster they can always be directed to the Klaxa archive in nearly all of the cup's resources.

>So the vast majority prefers actual cup divegrass over comfy? Sounds like I win.
Congratulations you won another (you) off of me, I didn't even know we were competing to begin with I was just exchanging with you. Have you ever stopped to think you might be taking this autistic circus of shitposting and autism a little too seriously? I mean if you wanna claim victory about a discussion over what happens in the dead hours of an AI vs AI Divegrass tournament with players who have silly heads then by all means victory is yours sir.

>For the mouth breathers that congregate around the comfy stream, no, I'm sorry, but the cup may be the best, may be the ONLY chance they have at anyone noticing they're alive.

Alright decent point there but unless if it's someone like lets say Boris or GB then no one's gonna give a shit except the same 30 people that idle in the stream chat for all of eternity. who are also likely that same group of people. While the variety is nice I can understand that some are insufferable. My main point is that I'd like to believe that the average user is smart enough to at least either check elsewhere if there's no cup on or simply check back another day. I would like to think he wouldn't lose interest upon seeing that but I also I would think he would check other resources.

Well I've nearly hit the character limit on this post and my limits of being awake have a good night user.

Hi Darkbow

I don't samefag.

This is what /r9k/ actually believes

Come on, I'm better than that. Imagine coming in here just to butter yourself up in a shitpost...

Wait, who's the coolest/bestest ever manager on that chart?

>Koala doesn't samefag
o i am laffin

rude