im thinking of buying a SHO

is this a stupid decision?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZHHd2-qItU
youtube.com/watch?v=ar5xnWBYjiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Why?

He won't elaborate, just do it user. It's a good decision. Actually faster than my old 2006 Mustang GT.

because I said it.

Nah. They're pretty good cars.

I'm not sure if there are municipal taurus sho's, but if so, steer clear of those.

Just don't spend too much, OP. The SHO is kinda cool and it is practical. AWD and 360hp sounds like a good time.

This. Get the SHO. throw on a tune.
Then rape Mustangs at the drag strip.
youtube.com/watch?v=KZHHd2-qItU
youtube.com/watch?v=ar5xnWBYjiw

>Auto only
Yes

No they're great cars and can be tuned very lightly to get over 450hp

I bought a 2015 SHO certified preowned a week ago and I've enjoyed the shit out of it. So comfy and the thing is quicker than people would think for such a large car. It's a pretty good sleeper in my opinion.

the taurus SHO will always be the greatest sleeper ever built

>The police ones are always a good alternative
But I know the kind of responses I'll get for saying this already

The Fusion Sport has 325HP and AWD, so kinda like a midsized SHO. Just so you know.

Chevy SS is better because it come with a 6 speed.

I thought about getting a regal gs but i couldn't find one with awd for the life of me

Fo' SHO haha

The AWD is automatic only. If you want the manual, you get FWD only.

>rebadged shitbox sold at premium prices
Id rather buy hyundai

I've gone over this before but there's a lot of things added to the Insignia before it becomes a Regal. There are a bunch of Buick-specific things on the Regal, just nothing you can see,

Yes. Shit visibility. Shit rear seat space. Not RWD. Unreliable engine. No manual. Did I mention shit visibility? Pigfat.

A G8 GT or GXP would be much better purchase.

if you want a big ass comfy car that can go somewhat fast, it's one of the few options

if you have some other objective in mind, it might not be a smart idea