The Legend of Zelda general /lozg/

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyjXEboS8_8
youtube.com/watch?v=O9rMfPjn1n0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VjDbagXQQ4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A "Master using it and you can have this" situation??

>Minding my own business walking through a prairie
>All of a sudden a rock monster comes out of no where and kicks in my shit

Fuckkkkk

I'm going to marry Prince Sidon!

xth for paya a best

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

>Die 3 times before I realize he's actually a piece of cake
>He drops rubies

I'M FUCKING RICH

Do I need to clear the boss in the Rito region to do the "Warbler's Nest" shrine? I was hoping to clear all 120/120 before fucking with the main story, but nobody in the village will talk about it except a little girl who says she's not allowed to go because of the divine beast.

Silly, the 4th triforce goes on the bottom, where the Loftwing is standing.

Alright lads, here's the best way in game to make rupees.

It's the moose eye snowballing strat

Target the old man, hug him, and line the snowball up so it just touches the moose eye by walking into the old man, like pic related. Then drop the ball instead of throwing it, and keep targeting (dunno if this is needed)

works 95% of the time unlike the patch strat which is shit and doesn't work at all during daytime

you can thank me by donating to 1MgxUYmVsJegm5Krjg1fba6VjwTEbNNf5S :-)

Ending Spoiler:

You either have to kill Zelda or nuke Hyrule

help i want to buy the house but where do I find wood???

you need to get huge

the blights should have been harder except thunderblight

That's a dumb question.

What do I do with the lightning symbol on the side of the cliffs by Tabantha

r8 my house and my link

I was going to marry his sister!
bomb trees
then bomb them again
shoot lightning at it

Wood is a porous and fibrous structural tissue found in the stems and roots of trees, and other woody plants.

>You find yourself revived on alien spaceship after your sacrifice.
>You have to fight your way out of the spaceship in order to return to Hyrule, acquiring alien weaponry along the way.
>You learn that the aliens are plotting to invade Hyrule for some purpose
>You escape via spacepod and have to fight off the incoming invasion alongside the revived champions.

Zelda did nothing wrong

i want to pull that mask down and pound his face

Is botw Link cute?

stale meme

this except Ganondorf is there too and he punches aliens in the face with his big strong wizard fists

I found Link's iconic blue shirt.
If I get more memories, do I eventually get his iconic tan pants?

Is that Ganondorf with a Metallica shirt?

it's just the Hylian pants, and no

Is there a way to store items anywhere? I don't want to use Mipha's trident and break it. I know you can repair it but it wouldn't be the same ;_;

After you buy the house in Hetano for 3k rupees and 30 wood, you can buy 3/4 weapon racks for 100 rupees each to store weapons in

I unironically just tried it and it worked
what the fuck dude
I was confused until I guessed that you didn't change the camera angle at all

>give you guys the absolute best, quickest and consistent way of farming rupees in this game
>don't even get a single (You)

wait

I told you, I tried releasing focus target and the failure rate increased, so just drop, stand still and keep targeting him. It's so quick to set up, easily the best way.

Shame the shield breaks eventually
But man this looks cool as fuck

What you really need is the climber's bandana instead of that gay-ass hood

ok im actually laughing so hard now that i understand you dont move the camera, when it rolls behind you roffllll

I've been all up and down the twin peaks and I couldn't find the dumb bandana

yeah don't touch the camera either. just line up, drop, keep focusing and ca$h in on the dosh

it's on the inside, jump and glide up and down the center, you'll see it eventually. There's three shrines there. I think it's near the east end of the pass?

How to get rupees quick
youtube.com/watch?v=AyjXEboS8_8

I've just tried it out.
Fucking christ this feels OP.

>three
Seriously?

that strat is outdated and shit
try mine you're welcome

it's not 100% consistent but it's close enough, and way faster to set up than the patch strat. The far right one sometimes stays up.

two up top, one near the bottom, and one by the stables on the far side
there's another just before you reach it

I know you think I'm all ready to face calamity since I freed all four divine beasts, princess, but I gotta run around hyrule for a few more months helping people get ingredients for their dinners
I hope you understand

this is insane my dude ive gotten 8 in a row
speedrun strats for sure

>Just discovered the Coliseum Ruins
Goodbye worrying about good equipment, stocked up on 4 sets of royal swords/shields

>The entire Vah Medoh sequence

I don't know what I liked better, Bombing a floating aircraft carrier from the air or learning that if you turn the wings away from you you can glide fucking everywhere in the dungeon.

>Beating this game
>Ever
I seriously hope you don't do this.

The best weapons are from Lynels by far. Those ruins have all the elemental types though so its good farming for sure

>Zeldas journal explaining why Link is silent
damn

Purah's tiny, immature cunny being ravaged by a thick, veiny monster of a cock as she squeals each time it slams against her womb!!!

What's your strategy for fighting them? I keep getting my shit pushed in.

>Zelda is the worst girl in her own game
lmao

SPOIL ME PLEASE

i want to do a good link cosplay but i'm black
is it still possible

Backdodge everything except the stuff you need to sidedodge or sprint away from, there is no strat except not getting hit.

Do a dark link cosplay, dumb fuck.

where can I find another old shirt and well-worn trousers

>Clear the Sandstorm
>Get back to the bazaar and talk to some Goron
>He's all alone without it now

>tfw 91 damage Savage Lynel Sword

Does Epona really only spawn once when you first scan the smash link amiibo?

I used it in Gerudo

>Used
Did you sell Epona?

I don't know the answer but probably.

No. I scanned the amiibo while I was in Gerudo and Epona didn't show up.

yes, rito village sidequests only open up after birdman has been defeated

you gotta have 13 hearts

Damn. Really wanted to get the tunic before I did all the story stuff.

Any way to trick the game into thinking I'm scanning certain amiibos? I bought a couple of them (Guardian, Link on mount, Zelda) but I'm not buying every fucking amiibo just so I can get some mostly cosmetic items.

i want link to be my boyfriend!
i want to clean links house!

You'd need to spoof the RFID for that specific amiibo. And you better believe they're encrypted in order to prevent piracy. So good luck with that.

>Full Restore +14 Temp hearts

Well that recipe is a keeper

Stasis+ is also good, if you freeze them and wail on them, any of their actions are interrupted.

If you shield parry their charge attacked where they sheath their weapon and try to run you over, they'll get stunned and you can mount them to get in a few cheap shots.

So either I have been blind until now or this is a thing in stables.

wewlad

Post music you had playing or had in mind when you were exploring certain areas, clearing certain areas or fighting specific foes.

youtube.com/watch?v=O9rMfPjn1n0 Had this blaring the entire time I was climbing Death Mountain to deal with lizard.

look around in shops, you may find some recipes there

Elaborate

Is there any point in using any of the other tunics after getting the hero's one? It's depressing that you can't dye what seems to be the best armour in the game and you get it so early.

alright, where the fuck can i get ancient cores

i've been farming a shitton of guardians and im getting shit

im trying to get the guardian armor but i need like 3 more ancient cores fuck

I just killed one of those fuckers in the Hyrule area. Kept on wondering where those dudes from the Treehouse demo were.

They actually die super easily.

Other sets of armor are a bit easier to upgrade when it comes to materials.

Random drop from enemies and chests. Do shrines.

I really wish there was a full soundtrack for this game released including ambient background stuff.
The music at the first oasis in gerudo desert for example, as well as the ambient music in Vah Medoh.

Change your armor for every situation, that's the correct way to play this game.

This. Catfish'd my way through the Camel. Ez-pz.

Heat resistance, cold resistance, +dmg up from barbarian , +erection for the Gerudo armor

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VjDbagXQQ4w

This is the most fun I've had in an openworld game since Morrowind. What the fuck Nintendo? I did not expect to be having this much fun this year.

That's a good picture of one, right?

Any clues for finding the breastplate and legs of barbarian armor? I got the helmet already

>fun
Whoah, careful where you swing that buzzword there, buddy. Don't you know Nintendo cheated you because the game isn't 1080p 60 fps?

Where do you get Catfish? What shrines are they in?

what the fuck do you need money for in a speedrun

spill the beans user

Think back to where you got the helmet, look for similar places on the map.

Toh Yasha, Qukah Nat, and the helm is from the side-quest Thunder Magnet.

>This guy wants me to take a picture of a statue's titties so he'll give me some shoes

>Toh Yasha, Qukah Nat, and the helm is from the side-quest Thunder Magnet.

whoops, that was for

>ywn be link's live-in boytoy that he pumps and dumps between journeys

why live...