"Haha nice new mercedes faggot. have fun with the repair bills in 2 years haha

>"Haha nice new mercedes faggot. have fun with the repair bills in 2 years haha.
Just look at that reliability retard lol"

>owns rusty 80s japanese shitbox. that barely holds together

why are Veeky Forumstists retarded?

would choose ae86 over mercedes shitbox anyday

because wagecucks deserve to get hated upon

>why are autistic poorfaggots mad at people who can afford nice things
a mystery indeed

Because my 90s shitbox isn't rusty and is reliable as fug?

OP is a fag, Nobody is stupid enough to actually buy a new Mercedes. Everyone just leases and beats the fuck out of them for a few years, then leases the next one.

>buy a new mercedes

I think people look way too much into the brand and model itself, and not enough into the customer demographics - this applies mostly to new, and a little bit to the used

Dumb fucking poor people typically buy the cheapest shit they can get new, and run it into the ground because they have no concept of preventative maintenance or actually taking care of things because the 20w30 lawn mower engine oil was 50% the price of 10w40 fully synthetic

Buying a new vehicle and not maintaining it is retarded
Buying a used vehicle that has not been maintained is retarded
Buying a new or maintained used vehicle and maintaining it is smart

Dont be retarded

Pic related; friend who bought an F350 not even a year ago because of
>MUH BUILT FORD TOUGH
>MUH SIMPLICITY
>MUH V8
Its now sitting with a completely fucked gearbox because he cant connect the dots between his truck and the constant burgundy colored spots wherever he has parked

>got a merc from the scrappo
>was not totally raped, quite rusty but ok
>no idea about state of maintenance
>inspections noted down till 80k
>had 310k

no mayor failures yet, just small stuff
made 60k within 2 years no big issues.

Shut. The hell up

you cant say it didnt work :^)

>ae86 has hold over 100% of its value
>any Mercedes usually hold maybe 20% of its value

deloreans also hold their value.

guess why my dear user.

memes
DeLorean is a slow horrible driving kitchen sink and the ae86 is a slow shitbox

exactly.

Checkmate leasefags

>projecting this hard because your base trim A-Klasse is still just an automatic FWD hatchback

The 80s shitbox will run forever
The merc wont.

Say what now?

>new mercedes
Lrn2rd

Usually because when it comes down to maintenance, the Japanese shitbox will have cheaper parts/labor (because we know there are cucks on here that don't do their own labor).

There's also people that hate working on German vehicles because they require proprietary diagnostic tools and other proprietary shit.

>Brand new Mercedes
VS
>40yo Jap shitbox
>both cars are already beyond the halfway point in their lives

And your point is?

This. I'll gladly push an ae86 over driving a mercedes

Jealous slowfags will always try to justify their poor decisions

Exactly

I'm a store man for Mercedes and even with my employee discount on parts I wouldn't consider owning one of their vehicles, everything is just too damn expensive compared to your average passenger car

I mean the closest I would consider would be if I ever get to management level and I get a company car, but in that case I wouldn't be paying for service or parts anyway

>bought an old ford truck

You see, if he bought a chebby or GMC truck from the same era, all he'd have to deal with is rust.

>burgundy
poor fags would have said "burnt redish kinda"

mad jealous desu

>There's also people that hate working on German vehicles because they require proprietary diagnostic tools and other proprietary shit.