Buying Yuropoor """""""luxury"""""""" vehicles

>buying Yuropoor """""""luxury"""""""" vehicles

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XV9rJwEOCus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lel yuropoors cant make a decent vehicle they all suck and fall apart once you leave the dealership youd be better of taking the bus lmao
all they do is copy american designs anyway but make them worse and out of plastic
>eurocucks BTFO once again

>every euro 'luxury' brand is better than industry average at any given time
wew

lol fake numbers fake news we are smart enough to know you manipulated the results

But... Your chart says the same?

europe is literally the only continent on earth that can produce actual "luxury" cars

>Chrysler
>Dodge
>Ram
>Jeep
>Fiat

>bought a subaru for vehicle dependability and cheap maintenance
>see this chart

I feel misled, but I don't know by whom.

What?

yurop isn't even a continent its just a bunch of cucked countries unabe to make a good car gtfo Veeky Forums yurocucks

Our lord has spoken boys

youtube.com/watch?v=XV9rJwEOCus

Seriously, how are BMW and Chrysler both above Subaru here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

>Europe is a continent

>look at me guys I am pretending to be retarded very hard over here
Okay.

Why wouldn't they be?

the european union is a bunch of cucked countries then, you knew what i meant dont you you stupid assblasted eurocucks why are you still here

Anecdotally poor reliability.

reminder that jd powers reliability scale is just BS

Because it's only 10:30 PM and a public holiday tomorrow.

head gaskets methinks?

also how the hell did Nissan and Infiniti get below Audi?

Why wouldn't it be? VAG is nice. The unreliability tales mostly come from burgers that get jewed out on service by stealerships so nobody does it and then get severe costly problems.

Its a little bit about build quality, a little bit about what brand had some new features or perhaps a new model that year, and a good bit about the customer demographic

>Lexus and Porsche
Expensive vehicles = owners who have money and who can afford the maintenance
Customers tend to be grown adults who typically understands the importance of maintenance.
Both brands are usually well regarded for their build quality
>Buick
Customers are typically older people who drive shorter distances, and who also typically have stable economies.
Buick is also often viwed as GM's upscale brand, and as such the vehicles also perhaps receive a bit more attention during the manufacture

The further down you go on the list you'll find brands that typically offer very low prices on their cheapest models, which attracts poor dumbfucks who run shit into the ground, aswell as brands that are known for not having the best quality control (Fiat, Dodge, Jeep and more)
>lets not look too much into the fact that those three are all owned by the same corporation

Looking at KIA/Hyundai you'll find something a bit more unique; nigger-cheap tier cars that also do well on the scores. This I think is due to the fact that stupid fucks still regard those two/that brand as the unreliable pieces of shit they were not too many years ago, and as such they won't buy them. This means that the ones who do are the consumers who actually look into the reviews and tests, and finds that a KIA/Hyundai is currently one of the best purchases you could make for your average commuter

>tfw get paycheck for shitposting on Veeky Forums
feels good to be an american eurocucks dont know this feel

how?

Oh look another Europe Vs America thread, boy are these not at all boring

except Hyundai and Kia are shit
only faggots drive them

you know why they are shit? because their 4 cylinder they put in everything even the genesis coupe is complete garbage. they make a very very good v6 but refuse to put it in anything