youtube.com/watch?v=1UQCHlfa9AY
newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/6036907342.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MR2 SW20 with TRD 2000GT bodykit

AMC, I miss you...

>makes sunny weekends at the lake look like the cocaine mafia

Mine.

Wanted the convertible version

I unironically believe the RWB 930 is the best looking car I've ever seen minus the stickers and shit.

Redhead
youtube.com/watch?v=k0Lb36HQZWQ

Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC Twin-Turbo Koenig
SUP....

No Pantera..?

The only non-gay answer.

But you picked the worst fucking picture.

Mah nigga. I don't want a demon tho. It's literally got downgraded suspension and brakes from the hellcat to save weight and perform only in a straight line. The hellcat is actually quite a beast in the bends if you don't join it through the corners.

Hoon, not join

>beast in the bends

compared to what?

its not a good handling car by any means

>wide ass rear tires
>itty bitty front tires

what's going on here? it looks really weird

Optional drag racing tires. It'll come with regular tires, then in the trunk the skinny tires and a toolbox to change them out.

People don't know how to drag race any more, christ.

weight reduction
less air resistance
less rolling resistance

Dodge knows it cant turn, so they didnt even try

a cute

>all of the form
>but none of the function.

Other grand touring cars. My business partners have an Aston Martin and a SL63 AMG. I can outpace both of them on the track, but a lot of that probably comes down to me being a better driver. It's got a lot of tire. It's hard to manage the throttle in the corners, but it will stick better than most people realize. But it's not competition for smaller lighter cars like the mustang and camaro, and it isn't supposed to be.

gotcha boi

Those things were hella sexy.

unf

uh uff

yeah baby give it to me you dirty girl

isn't the kit basically a ripoff of an actual aero kit? looks like there would be plenty of function albeit not necessarily perfectly balanced as intended.

aint gonna lie i have a new dream tuner now

Whale-tail 930

THICCCCC wheels on the driving wheels is normal, here's the reverse on fwd

fine

i am FULLY ERECT

looks like it basically copies the lines of older 911s from jgtc

I LOVE

fat

uuuuunh yeahh you fucking slutty bitch come to daddy

Fucking hell

topest teir choice user

mfw

>it's still FWD

I was going to make a GTR joke after the first post but the rear end just looks phenomenal.

Brother

This is one of my dream cars. But in white or red.

I don't know how Mitsubishi made them look so based.

Did this have a rwd conversion? Those rear tires are ridiculously thick. Looks great though.

I'm no stance fag but that car needs to be a little lower, that fender gap is not aesthetically pleasing. But the curves are sexy.

My car also needs to be about an inch lower. A set of eibach progressive pro springs should do the trick.

Bestest

Reminded me of this

imsa cars wore it better

What wheels are these?

TRD2000GT is pretty comfy, user.
i had to hustle hard for mine though

I'm seriously tempted to buy a 928 now. Maybe an LS swap and the thing may be actually usable.

Yeah I believe it. You should do the Kouki Taillight conversion. They do look much better. Also why the color choice? Imo that's a really crappy color for what would be a much better looking car in any other color.
How has the car been widened? Just deep wheels and/or spacers? Or is there a kit that changes the geometry?

I LIOVE U user
be gay with me pls

czechrider a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exsist
Michal kavalĂ­r a young chezh loner on a crusade to chapion the cause of the drunk and powerless slavs caught in a world of crimnals who operate above the law

just look at those sexy haunches

How reliable are these?

Woa momma

is that a rev1 with a rev4 wing?

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=1UQCHlfa9AY

but I already have koukis' on my black n/a, plus I think the really vertical lines of the rev 1 lights contrasts well with the car's otherwise.. curvy hips

terrible colour yes, but it has grown on me somewhat - all the girls love it, and I've not seen another car with this job. I eventually matched it to a shade of Renault, interesting

currently i run spacers which is illegal as fuck here in Aus, people usually get the deep dishes with these though I haven't found a particular set I like yet - the RS Watanabes are great magnesium wheels though, real light. i have seen some pretty fat meat otherwise on other models

the widebody not very since it's an early 90s import with ceramic turbos, parts have been a pain to source in Aus and maintenance/service have always been in the "i really should not have these vehicles at this current age". insurance/rego kills me but for cars like these you need to be a bit more careful. i got lucky with a hardtop model though so it's not all bad

the black n/a is bulletproof, though - give her some oil and a tank of 95 and she'll get you to the local beach and back as much as you like. people love looking as well.

SW20 has rev 1 taillights and TRD Wing

SW20R on normal chassis with rev 3 wing (non adjustable)

Bump this is a good thread

RUFF RUFF

newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/6036907342.html
this

Aww shit, I think I used to have a toy car that looked like this.

>Rivets showing
worst fucking automotive trend that's en vouge right now stg

>Not even looking where he's welding
>no face shield
>Eyes gripped shut because nakai is a charlatan

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?

Don't you see this human bean is guided by pure inspiration?

>those little front wheels
it's cute, in a way

>When your car skips turning day

guy looks like he's defusing a bomb
>holy shit am i welding fuel tank? please don't explode please don't explode