ITT we post Bicyclists getting BTFO like the scum they are

ITT we post Bicyclists getting BTFO like the scum they are.
>youtu.be/ZdDxjge5hmY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dvWbsEggPC4
youtube.com/watch?v=CpaMDE5qrsA
youtube.com/watch?v=QLdnuLRZZUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GAS THEM ALL

Indeed

But I rarely ride on the streets you doublegoober

shh hes online rn

>small dick truck driver can't stand the sight of someone who can do aerobic exercise for longer than 2 mins

>Literally you

i don't get this
is it illegal to pass where ever this was filmed?

kek, typical acne ridden edgelord on here

I'd kick your ass shitposter

solid lines = cant pass m8

>Thismassmad

Lmao Subhuman /n/igger

wtf is going on with this board today. tons of shitposting everywhere. i love it.

You're a scrawny bitch, not surprising to see what a pimple infested shitposter looks like

a fellow brother rejoins the cause!

>He's a manlet balding slav

>I caused all this assmad

wtf i hate plato now

>p-pls stahp making fun of me my feeluns are hurt

>AGH I HATE THIS SHITPOSTER!!

how is this supposed to make me mad???

Because you look like a sixteen year old swagfag

no way do i believe that picture is of him

>They belive thats me
>As if I would post a pic of me on the 'chon

How fucking new

>He thinks i thought it was him

i imagine you two look very similar considering you saved a picture of him and his bike you massive faggot

He is a fucking boss tho
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dvWbsEggPC4

pic is clearly aus/nz and he isnt from aus or nz so stay retarded

not where i live

anything yellow is a suggestion

Why are you replying to me then?

>being a hilbilly
>telling everybody about your lawlesness
were on to you cletus

>He is a fucking boss tho
don't care, hes a fucking dork and you can't help but jerk him off.

i'm not american or a hillbilly

That doesnt explain why do you keep talking about the subject at hand if you dont care

because you keep replying to me

Bug user you are replying to me

This thread is dedicated to me to begin with

>Bug user
must be the cellphone autocorrect

I was calling you an insect actually

how about an extra shitpost to go with that damage control

Just how autistic are you?

a'lot less autistic than you

youtube.com/watch?v=CpaMDE5qrsA

I swear, cyclists in the Netherlands are the WORST. They are very arrogant and do whatever they want, because they are protected by law.

I hit a 14 year old guy (boy) while riding my motorcycle. He suddenly crossed the streets while using whatsapp on his phone, so he was looking down. It was also a no-crossing street. Even though I had GoPro footage, it took me over 2 years to fight them in court. I am getting my money on May 1st '17. The accident happened July 6th '14.

Fuck 'em. Arrogant pieces of shit. Same goes for pedestrians, they are also protected by law. The motorist is 100% guilty and liable by default unless they can prove with multiple sources they couldn't do anything about it. I needed my footage, a buddy riding behind me and some boomer sitting in his front yard so I could prove I couldn't do anything

>post video m8
Not until I get my money, after that I'll post it in /dbt/

youtube.com/watch?v=QLdnuLRZZUY

Post more cyclists getting fucked up, hate the subhuman scum.

This was taken on a strech of road in California known as The Snake. It's a fairly technical series of turns that motorcycle and car enthusiasts love to ride. To prevent any nasty head-on collisions, they have a very strict rule of not crossing that center double yellow line. So no, you can not pass on a road like that because the risk is too great you'll hit oncoming traffic.

>Brandon Semenuk shitposts on Veeky Forums
A likely story

>getting this furious about a guy in tights

what are you doing with your lives

t. cyclist

>solid lines = cant pass

Is this an american thing? Where the fuck do you live that enforces this? Solid divider line means you can't cross it, that's it. You can still pass someone if you don't need to step over the line.

I assume it's enforced everywhere, at least from the places I've been. They put dotted lines for places safe to pass like the highway or in areas of rural/single roads where it's safe.

I love when a cyclist will post a video of them clearly breaking traffic laws looking for validation, and then immediately disable comments and likes/dislike on the video. Just like that yammynoob guy.

good thing it had that pedestrian-friendly grill!

We do have the dotted lines as well, but the difference in enforcement is we can/can't step over them. They don't inherently mean you can or can't overtake.

Bicycles are for children. Act your age, get a car.