Who remembers this scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=-UfsEj7AOGI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PoJ7QZPUr5w&t=6m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=7DUhv7lTAuk
youtube.com/watch?v=LOSZJxhCl2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 fenris

This should be the Ford junkyard, because I blame them for not making their trucks large enough to support me or my wife.

Wish I could forget...

That whole film is kino. Not sure if let a very young child watch it though.

I watched it as a kid. I can positively say that it fucked me up, at least a little.

Same. I don't think it fucked me up tooooo bad but it made me think about things and realize some realities that maybe very young kids aren't ready to learn. It's a great movie and ranks close to the very top for Disney imho. It's just so fucking grim and mature, I'm surprised they could release it.

>That scene where the AC unit freaks out and breaks
Scared the shit out of me as a kid. I dont think i even realized until recently that it actually gets fixed at the end of the movie, probably because i was too scared to finish it.

I think it turned me into an autismus. I also sometimes refer to appliances and other things as people. I can`t think of any other reason for this, other than this movie.

Same. I watched this movie a lot and that was the only scene of any movie I watched where I would get up and leave the room. Well, that and that part in Roger Rabbit where he melts that little cartoon shoe alive.

This movie was the stuff of nightmares, holy shit.

>only 8/90s kids will get this

I think I even saw Watership Down as a kid, or at least some part of it. I cant really recall because the memory is vague.

Also there`s these
youtube.com/watch?v=PoJ7QZPUr5w&t=6m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=7DUhv7lTAuk

I drive my car hard and fast every day so it can say it had a good life to the other cars in the junk yard.

youtube.com/watch?v=LOSZJxhCl2U

The junkyard scene seriously messed me up desu. That crane sound still gives me temporary ptsd

You again.

Brave Little Toaster was a childhood memory. This song was sad as fuck.

Must've watched it a hundred times...

>letting your car end up in a junkyard

Yeah I don't think anyone's going to call a Chevy Cobalt SS an antique one day.

>letting your car end up in a junkyard

You must be retarded then.

Was Bender from Futurama modeled after the crusher?