losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/6089978463.html
sarasota.craigslist.org/search/cto
sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/6087180873.html
sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/6091376129.html
sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/6077460150.html
sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/6088310805.html
sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/6083917349.html
sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/6073084438.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/search/cta?query=car manual&sort=priceasc&min_price=600&max_price=2200
losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/cto/6071672588.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/6084846608.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/6073834891.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/6064706764.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/6062998684.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/6091804257.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/6064800210.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/6092097696.
losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/6046268313.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/6058633244.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/6076248487.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/6064680313.html
chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/6084427205.html
chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/6092378340.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zLC0picTboo
chicago.craigslist.org/search/nwc/cto?max_price=10000&auto_drivetrain=3&auto_bodytype=5&auto_bodytype=10&auto_bodytype=12
poconos.craigslist.org
treasure.craigslist.org/cto/6082404878.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a steal desu.

better than the new nissan gtr
all gooks should die

neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/6071157977.html
Bretty nice

newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cto/6089459666.html

Please screenshot

This is probably one of the more pathetic cases of modifications not adding value to the car that I have ever seen. This guy pretty much went ham on every meme mod that can be done to this 30 year old heap and he is learning the hard way that it didn't add as much as a fucking penny to the value of the car. He actually had it listed at $11,500 but lowered it to the current price of $8,000+

Also I don't know why he thinks a "re-built engine with 10,000 miles" is somehow a good thing. These engines are dirt fucking cheap and run for 300k. Just because you have 10k on it doesn't mean a damn thing.

This is literally a $3,500-$4,000 car, lol. Maybe

>new ragtop
>hardtop
>roll bar
>new bushings
>rebuilt engine

okay it's not worth 11 grand but 4000 is still a bit low for a Miats with the HT and all that shit done to it. He could get 6-7k easily if it's as good as it looks in pics.

>Cadillac converter
>to be replace
>I'm axing
>The car do you The car to run
>I do drive runs and drives
Niggerlicious

Ragtop is worth $50
Hard top is the wrong color and shouldn't even be included with this sale
Roll bar lowers value. You have to cut into the chassis for a proper installation. Ruins the stock clean NA look which is the only reason these have value
Bushings are like $2 lol
Again, rebuilt motor doesn't mean anything. The motors aren't even what fail in these cars. It's the little things like alternator, water pump, hoses, etc...

Bump because I like these threads and what I see in them

Faggots who actually think this is worth more than $4000 are exactly what killed the Miata market.

Most of my giving up on NA and NB Miatas is the fact that """clean""" ones cost $5000 and come with 120k+ (usually much higher) miles. I can get a clean NC for only a few thousand more with less than 100k miles and no fucking boy racers have owned them yet.

i fucking hate this state

The guys is a Christian, so if he tells you the car is in top shape, believe it.

From Turkey with love,

I think this is the only first-gen miata for sale in my country and look at the state it is in

sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-mazda-mazda-mx5-414208884/detay

It's true. An actually clean NA will run you $5k

holy shit. RIP

Jesus Christ

This is sure a tempting offer.

nashville.craigslist.org/cto/6082653484.html
Something just reeaally seems off

It looks much too clean for a middle-aged woman to have driven it 200K miles.

car won't start, bought a new battery, still won't start. Probably alternator? I have a 2000 ford focus w/ 150k miles

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/6089978463.html

>mfw live 30 minutes from NOLA
>mfw have the cash in my savings

I want it so bad but I know I cannot.

The sketchier part of it is the fact that the car is still in the old lady's name, and yet has been "sold" to this guy.

I get a strange vibe this is a big scam of some sort.

Tell your friends to get out of Europe, the free party's gonna be over sooner than you think.

Someone pls look through my local Craigslist and help me find a car I can buy for about $2500 cash that isn't complete and utter shit.
sarasota.craigslist.org/search/cto

Found a clean 06 Volvo S60 but they were asking $4000

Id go for the Toyota but heres some decent cars.
sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/6087180873.html

sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/6091376129.html

sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/6077460150.html

sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/6088310805.html

sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/6083917349.html

sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/6073084438.html

please help

would prefer a manual

losangeles.craigslist.org/search/cta?query=car manual&sort=priceasc&min_price=600&max_price=2200

these are personal preference .Try not to get mugged
losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/cto/6071672588.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/6084846608.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/6073834891.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/6064706764.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/6062998684.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/6091804257.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/6064800210.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/6092097696.

losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/6046268313.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/6058633244.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/6076248487.html

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/6064680313.html

Get the laser

ty

stock miatas in my area with 300km on them go for 8k... if your lucky to find one

a car will start without the alternator. it just needs battery with enough juice

that's what I figured. I went to costco and bought a NEW battery and tried to start the car w/ that connected. Did not start. Or do I have to wait while it's connected to let it "charge"? Cuz i just tried to start it and it didn't go

fuck so it's probably not the alternator?

Does it make a Clicking noise when you try to start it?If so your starter is probably bad.

not every time. occasionally it makes one click when i try

Probably a faulty solenoid or starter motor. If it's a manual car you can try push-starting it.

it's automatic and stuck in a Lowe's parking lot. Should I try to sell it and cut my losses?

chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/6084427205.html

>tfw you will never take pictures this good for your CL ad

>chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/6084427205.html

looks like a toy wtf

chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/6092378340.html
Looking to get my first car. I know subarus are p much indestructible
this a good buy?

Thinking of selling my E21, is the price good?

Ad text:

179,XXX miles
5-speed manual transmission
VIN available upon request.

Sold AS-IS!

Selling my daily driver 1981 BMW E21 320i. I have paperwork for all repairs since I bought the car in April 2016. Very sad to part with this beautiful machine, but it's time to upgrade to a newer car.

PROS
+ Clean title, currently registered until July 2017. Pink slip in hand. Passed smog check when ownership was transferred in April 2016.
+ Third owner, no accidents on record.
+ Shifts smoothly, although it will occasionally grind when getting into reverse.
+ Interior in good condition; front seats newly reupholstered, no rips or tears anywhere
+ New tires (purchased December 2016)
+ New control arms, control arm bushings, shock towers and stops, and left tie rod end
+ New water pump and heater valve
+ New radiator hoses and recent radiator flush (August 2016)
+ New hazard light switch
+ New muffler tail end
+ New battery
+ New ignition switch
+ New front brake pads
+ New air filter
+ New starter relay kit
+ Rebuilt clutch in 2014 (don't have paperwork for this as it was from previous owner)

CONS
- May be a crack in the exhaust manifold.
- Manual sunroof will not open, as it is welded on.
- No AC or heater, but fans still blow air. Controls on center panel are loose and don't really work.
- Dent on roof from branch falling on it (this was according to the previous owner), but again, no accidents on record. See picture.
- Only the front passenger side speaker works. They're stock, though!
- Sun visors are leaking whatever they're filled with and need to be replaced.

>Subarus
>indestructible
Enjoy your rod knock

What's your budget?

For a usable model T frame that is actually really reasonable

I found a guy who collects/sellls "running" condition Model AA Trucks for 5-8k and I've been really temped (engines will turn on with effort, most body parts are there, frames as solid as something from the 1920-30s can be.

It could also be a faulty starter relay but it is possible to replace the starter yourself if you have the tools.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLC0picTboo

lower $7000. Point A-to-B driving around suburbia
so what, it dont look good?

>Daryl no Paypal
Is that the name of a new anime?

thx bro. i work at a hardware store and it's stuck in the parking lot so I GOT THE TOOLS. gonna watch this later

do you care about whether it's FWD, RWD, or AWD?

Why? Maryland's great. It's just that alot of retards like to post on Craigslist.

fug i need to jack it up? rip

FWD or AWD. Chicago winters are a bitch. I don't care about top speeds or anything. Just a reliable DD. My mom drives a 04 Nissan Sentra and I like the way it drives, but I'm a big boy so I'd prefer some room in my own car.

FWD: Acura Integra GSR/Type R. If you don't want to deal with VTEC then get the LS trim. Best handling FWD cars ever made.

AWD: My friend owns a Mazdaspeed6 and he won't shut up about it, so that might be a good idea lmao.

as a chicago native, my life's goal is currently to leave this depressing shitstorm of a city.

Could someone help me out here too? Looking for a reliable 4wd/awd car, something like a SUV/van thing under $9000.

chicago.craigslist.org/search/nwc/cto?max_price=10000&auto_drivetrain=3&auto_bodytype=5&auto_bodytype=10&auto_bodytype=12

Same.

what kind of wangan midnight bullshit is that

How do people like this function. I know meth heads that are more stable

>$28,000 F&F tax
Lmao holy fuck who buys these piles?

Had someone ring in a Jag with a bad MAF once, put it in drive and the idle would rev up to 3-4k, spinning the tires, then drop back down, then go back up, then down.

He decided to sell the car instead of literally paying $3000 for the MAF

Do you even know what a GTA Trans Am is?

>VIN available upon request

this guy is a moron

What's wrong with that?

what do you drive?

$3000 for the MAF? What the actual fuck?

I live in one of the quieter outlying suburbs so it's pretty k here. it's peaceful as far as the Chicago area goes. Only been like 3 murders in the past few years.
there is one decent looking Acura GSR within my range, but the thing is [spoiler]I never learned how to drive stick[/spoiler]
There really aren't any viable Mazda 6's in my area
What's so bad about the 2007 Outback, though? I check the VIN and besides a recall concerning salt corrosion (that you can bring to a Subie retailer and have fixed for free), the car's entirely clean

If the VIN checks out, then by all means go for it then. Subies have a reputation for rod knock sometimes.

As for the stick shift thing, it's relatively easy to pick up. Spend at least 2 or 3 hours a day in your neighborhood practice. But trust me though, having a stick is awesome. Once you have it all down, you'll never want to go back to an automatic.

Alright, thanks for the input. So to prevent rod knock, I just want to keep the thing well-oiled and keep it out of potholes?
And yeah, I've always wanted to learn stick cause all the coolest cars I've wanted since I was a kid are all manual. Nobody I know knows how to drive stick though, so I've never had anyone to teach me. feelsbadman
Guess I could wikihow it or something.

I unironically think this body kit looks cool. Honestly it isnt half bad compared to the shit people put on their peugeots and civics.

Well you should do that with any car, but yes subies especially

lol

Turk genocide when?

Can you not find one at a junk yard? I can buy junker jags all day for $800, they usually have heavily rotted frames or some other serious issue but finding one that runs isn't hard

You live where I live

>nashville.craigslist.org/cto/6082653484.html

I have met the seller before. He flips these cars, very knowledgeable, but still watch out for anything shady.

Could someone do the same for me with my craigslist for 1500

Https://poconos.craigslist.org

Atleast he gives out the vin, wouldn't believe how many people don't. I've gotten more vins from private sellers than local dealers

I need the same kind of help, but for $1500 please

poconos.craigslist.org

should i buy?

>it's a good price... maybe

>needs alignment

An alignment is like $100 at the most. I guarantee that has a bent or rotten frame.

A nice GTA would go for 5k or so in Maryland. This rusted out piece of shit isn't worth that much

>Needs alignment
Try haggling it down. I'd also look for stuff they conveniently """"didn't know about"""". Take it to a mechanic or a mechanically inclined friend

I wish LeMons raced in my state. I found a Cadillac Catera for $1000.
These cars are awful.
treasure.craigslist.org/cto/6082404878.html

Inspect it for rust or anything wrong. take it for a test drive, even if the alignment is off you can deal with it for 15 minutes

If he won't let you do that, he's hiding something