Vin check thread

Don't see one in the catalog, if these are still a thing anymore.

1994 Nissan D21 XE that seems almost too good, if someone could run this for me. Thanks!
1N6SD11S2RC349111

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16565688/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good lord those trucks are shit.

vehiclehistory.com you dumb fuck

someone be my daddy
1hgcg1656ya049860
2000 Honda Accord EX 3.0L V6

why?
I really don't know much about this truck besides lots of people say its good and reliable

Hey, buying a oldsmobile 88 from my grandparents. No one is able to give me a definite year for it so hopefully a vin/serial number will tell me.
Thanks vin guy

No power like at all. Only good if gear right. Can't haul much wieght and are not the best looking truck.

They also break a lot.

I thought they shared an engine with the 240sx, could they be slightly modded to tow more weight?

I also sorta like how they look, especially with the camper cover thing, pic related

Have you ever heard of a reliable 240sx?

I've never heard anything about the reliability, so I just assumed they were good.
Oh well, I love fixing stuff, as long as it wont be too expensive.

Don't listen to those ford blokes mate, those Nissan navaras are solid trucks. Did they rust to shit. Oh you bet, but they are reliable.

THIS is as good as it gets.

While that website does give you a LOT of information, it unfortunately does NOT report small collisions/accidents and does not give you much details owner history/when it was sold (though you can make a prediction from the "Odometer Records" section).

They dont do old motorcycle VINs
Anyone mind doing them for me?
Md0208ck307404
And
Md0207ck306258

4S4BP61C677344087
plz n thnx

I miss my hardbody so much, the Wisconsin winters and overloading it with firewood finally caused its frame to break. If manual and no rust, buy.

Scum

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16565688/

Doesnt work for motorcycles

Check please
1FTJS34M4RHA32302

Ty, not very Veeky Forums savvy so I didnt know about this, good info