Would you rather have a new truck or a new muscle car?

Would you rather have a new truck or a new muscle car?

New truck

Whatever has better resale value. I'll just use the money to buy 3k civics anyways.

Could better use a truck atm.

truck

>posts a pony car

Muscle car. New trucks are shit.

truck by a very large margin. 4x4 of course.

slow vehicle are the best to hoon in imo.

New truck

new car.

truck so I can sell it

>posts autism

Car because I don't have anyone who wants to ride w me. New trucks are nice to passenger though

nor do i want a 5 foot tall grill

Never understood the point of trucks if you are not always carrying things

>whynotboth.tga

I would post a pic of my hellcat next to my sierra, but I'm too fucking lazy.

New muscle car obviously.

If I need a truck, it's only because I need it for work, in which case I buy some guys used Ford Ranger for 4k.

status symbol

You don't wanna fuck up your paint when you back over the hedges, which is as close to off-roading as most 4x4s will ever come.

New truck honestly. I like muscle cars but I am at the stage of my life where I am beginning to prioritize being slow and safe over being cool and fast.

I don't get why people pay 50k+ for a new F-150 or Ram as a "status symbol" when there are so many on the road in North America. They have less road presence than their size suggests because they aren't unique, even when lifted.

yeah but its big and expensive

all the straight pipes rolling coal and ricer mods are to be special snowflakes to stand out from the rest of the cookie cutter trucks

I agree. Also, the fact that this current generation of trucks are just glorified SUVs with a bed. They're not made for rugged travels, off-roading, or taking beatings anymore. I wouldn't trust a modern truck for extended overlanding or just being in the brush in general.

I'd rather have a car that can FUCKING TURN

That truck looks nice, ditch those nigga rims and I'm sold.

...that's not a muscle car

I already have a truck, I'd rather get a Chevelle

Meh, I want one because I always wanted one since I was a kid. Love them. Probably won't haul much, but If I do, the bed will always be there for me.

i already decided

you should do some more research. their size is really their only limiting factor these days. trucks now are more capable than ever. even if you've got no idea what you're doing, you can get trucks with off-road mode that includes hill descent control and front and rear cameras to see obstacles without getting your fat ass out of the seat, and my F150 came stock with a locking rear differential.

New truck, a car trailer and an old project car

I mean I guess if you wan't your vehicle to drive for you. And no, size isn't the only limiting factor. Approach angles, departure angles, flexibility, etc.

Off-road mode won't get you over jagged rocks when your ~10 inches of ground clearance catch everything

not to mention reliability has been plummeting across the board for most truck manufacturers.

New truck

>tfw bought a new truck a few months back

you poor soul.
Just kidding. It's probably pretty good if you're not using it for serious trails or super rugged terrain.

I'm just bias against new trucks. I think it's Veeky Forums and their poorfag mentality that does it to me.

neither

america can fuck off and take it's awful cars with it

>only america makes new cars and trucks

>not having both

delet this

goddammit i fucking hate america sometimes because no UTE

pls no

They're actually really comfy, towing a boat, still have enclosed rear storage if you add a topper, configurable cab and bed length options, etc.

but but...you can get a topper for your truck bed..and...configurable cab and bed length options on a truck...

plus a truck will be heavier and wont be bullied by whatever you're towing. To each is his own, I suppose.

Yeah, I bought it for medical reasons oddly enough. I know it's a pavement queen and intend to keep it that way. Nothing bothers me more than lifted trucks that don't get used off-road.

It off-roads where I need to, everything is flat around here with occasional mud and it handles that just fine. Not really the reason I got it, it's absurdly comfortable... almost oddly so for being your typical truck, 5.0L Coyote goes bretty fast in a straight line, etc.

I'm happy with it thus far granted I haven't done super serious work. It's still fairly new so we'll see how it fares in time, but for now it does what I want it to do. I do understand the gripes people have with modern trucks, mine despite being a lower-end model is absurdly comfortable for supposedly being intended for work. The cheap plastic on the inside of almost every F-150 model I drove is bothersome, but I don't have too many complaints about it.

No I agree on the speed of these new trucks. They're outrunning most econobox sedans, and giving some mid ranged BMWs a run for their money. They're no joke.

Your pic related looks comfy and fine, I just wish the front wasnt 5 feet tall. Also, that front spoiler that takes away even more ground clearance. :(

I have an old truck, so I'd prefer a new manual transmission Challenger with the 5.7

The front *air dam* is found on a lot of trucks, new and old. It's for fuel ecomony. It's just made of plastic, easy to remove if the owner wishes.
>not getting a Hellcat on an unlimited budget

whats the difference between an air dam and a front spoiler lip?

new muscle truck

I'm gonna keep saying this over and over until it happens, I would totally go for a single cab 2 seater pickup truck like this with a center console bridge in the middle and that'll do for me. I don't need anything bigger than that, just give me all the good shit and I'm sold. (besides I don't have much friends. No one rides with me that much, even when someone does, it's usually just one person)

I could go for a truck like that too. Nice cabin choice, not to big but not to small, good amount of bed room for hauling my bullcrap around.

IIRC air drams just improve the aerodynamics and keep fuel economy slightly better whereas front spoiler lips help with downforce on a vehicle.

I DD a ranger with a short cab. You want the extended cab minimum, if not a full four doors. I have shit-all for storage space in here, no room to push the seat back, etc.

Fucking both. I've got a RAM and a Challenger.

Depends which one is worth more, so I can immediately sell it and buy a shitbox.

What if I want a Cummins Challenger, Duramax Camaro, or Powerstroke Mustang?

I was trying to decide between a mustang and a truck. But then realized that muscle cars are retarded and got a truck.

Was a good decision because I use it daily for work. Would be bullshit trying to move 8ft boards with mustang.

I keep thinking about it, will most likely just buy another truck and a motorcycle

Muscle car, I don't have a need to haul anything ever, pussyboy work.

That seat is fucking huge.

An old truck

Or an old mussle car tbqh senpai

New truck.

Cars built with v8's with performance at the top of the list of attributes are muscle cars.
My opinion...I think you could definately call the new Camaro SS a Muscle Car at slightly better than 420 hp.
2010 Camaro 300 hp v6..sports car.

What is really a joke is when people call plain jane cars muscle cars.
For example, a 1969 Camaro that came with a 307 is not a muscle car.
Muscle car means "factory" not a transplanted or altered.
Conversely, a 69 Camaro SS 350 is a muscle car. A 70 Chevelle with a 350 is not a muscle car, a 70 Chevelle SS 396 is a muscle car. A 340 Dart, muscle car. 318 dart not a muscle car. 69 cougar eliminator 428 = muscle, 69 cougar 302 2bbl nope.

Unless it's a twin turbo Vette I'd take the truck and dump a couple grand into my shitbox. More fun for your buck. With a muscle car I'm cucked to the road and by police where as I can take a truck to crown land and raise hell.

I'd say truck. Steel bodied and maybe even V8's are starting to get phased out. Muscle cars still have a little ways to go. I'm mainly waiting for the Challenger refresh.

>Muscle car/truck combo master race

I really wouldn't be able to use a hellcat. I have a bike that does the quarter almost as fast as the hellcat, and the 5.7 still has enough grunt for around town.

I already have a truck so I'd take the car. I'd take a free raptor though.

GT350 > Truck >>>>>>>>>>>> any other new """""muscle car"""""

Why not the 350r, not worth the price increase?

I'd have more use for a truck, but I wouldn't mind a new Mustang. Hate most of the newer muscle cars because of the bloated safety obsession, so I'm leaning towards the truck.

Duramax GMC Denali with duallies then.
You'll be able to buy 7 civics with it come 2037

Does a small Class A RV count as a Truck?

I know where you live

if I could get a standard cab short bed 4x4 F150 with a V8 then truck for sure

Why would you need that many civics?

3k civics must not be that reliable If you need 20 of them

That truck, it speaks to me.

why not both

old truck.

with an old muscle car engine!

Car. The truck is just going to get beat up, so it being new is going to annoy the shit out of me. Though I already have a newish muscle car and an old truck so I'm set.

Muscle car

I'll take a new F350 SRW Platinum Diesel anyday. Those things are really fucking nice. I'm pretty happy right now with my 13' F150 6.2 Platinum, but the new Super Duties are really nice. Trucks will get you laid anyway since 90% of girls in the US are into this 'country girl' thing nowadays.

this is why utes exist