/sdbg/ Super Dragon Ball General

Jobber Edition

The free update included:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 costumes
3 accessories
5 attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two Expert Missions

The free update and the DLC are both live.

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.04 patch info
saiyanisland.com/2016/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-full-patch-notes-for-version-1-041-05/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/ZDYzqAW

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QNCViJjMVK8
youtube.com/watch?v=r8jao-NNNVY
youtu.be/iSnOWqTPUNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=govVeDXceug
youtube.com/watch?v=Yr_-proGD1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Interesting find, it seems that this SSJ Broly card can also transform into the "Super Saiyan Power" form.

I love how most of the time the character themselves only take up around 70 percent of the card design

NOBODY DOES PQS AT THIS HOUR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The bare bones of a damage chart should be complete tomorrow. Just gotta finish the rest of the ki moves and any counters that do notable damage.

ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT DBG WE BOUT TO GET DOWN WITH THID NEW TJREAD CAUSE DJ JS FASHIONMASTER IS IN THE HOUUUUUUSE!!!

WHOS READT FOR SOME SICK BEATS FOR THE THREEEEEEEAD!!!!!????

Post DBG themes, not ones of individual characters but instead thread themes, and team themes if you have made a team of characters

youtu.be/QNCViJjMVK8

Take your time

Another interesting find, there are multiple 1st and 2nd Form Frieza cards that have power-ups similar to Super Saiyan Power called "Nightmare Form".

I only just now bought xenoverse 2, do people still play it on PC?

Also, is it worth playing the first one for the story before I do 2, or should I just youtube it? I own 1 but never played it

Is my team any good? I am not good at video games.

First story has almost no relevance to the second.

Nobody really plays this late at night, but the gang's usually on in the evenings.

It belongs to all of us

youtube.com/watch?v=r8jao-NNNVY

When they finally decide on a proper color for her armor and decide that its brown/black like Raditz.
Only worth it to see your created character in the story mode a few times.

youtu.be/iSnOWqTPUNQ

We're nice and chill right now.

Not worth it really it's the same game with more content and better gameplay

Now this SSJ GT Goku card right here is super fucking interesting.

If you meet certain conditions, you will transform into 1 of 3 forms:

> Super Saiyan Power Super Saiyan 3
> Super Saiyan 4
> Super Saiyan Power Super Saiyan 4

This confirms that the "Super Saiyan Power" form can stack onto other SSJ forms!

Tap the emote key right before you screenshot to remove the names.

but that's haaaarrrrd

Okay, user, this was mildly funny last thread

But this is getting fucking stupid. Please stop.

When?

>Zamasu
>Taking control of a weak fruit-eater

When he magically gets a Kai inside him.

I have no idea. I am also bad at games. I am just going to farm Yamchas and pray that I can somehow do well in the WT without any really good cards.

Nah.

We /super/ now, huh?

>Zamasu
>Taking the body of a weakling

yatta!

Rate my team

if frieza fights while in the hoverchair then 11/10

who needs to fight if you have blue goku and whis in your team

Hoverchair Frieza was indeed added to the latest Super DBH update.

His special move is Supernova.

Nice

Remember when we all thought Saiyan Beyond God was the next big thing after Super Saiyan God?

Before we even knew SSJB was a thing?

What is this game?

probably DBZ heroes

And thus, everyone learned from Alomora what it truly means to be comfy.

Seriously you guys, you're all great. Thank you!

no prob

I only got 30 mins left guys, why the fuck does this game have a timed server login

How can I play it? It's not in the Playstore or anything. Hell, all I can find is the japanese homepage.

Unless you can read nippongu, dont get your hopes up

>It's not in the Playstore or anything
It's in Japanese arcades or Japanese 3DS's

Oh wow, Dore's Scouter is actually orange in the display. Neato!

Super Dragon Ball Heroes, an arcade card-battle game made by Dimps that also has 3DS ports. Here's some gameplay stuff:

youtube.com/watch?v=govVeDXceug

This game has all the shit Xenoverse should have AND MORE.

maximum chill

I remember this trailer coming out and people got mad because they thought only Goku was getting a new form youtube.com/watch?v=Yr_-proGD1o

I was excited either way, I wasn't sure where they were gonna take the God stuff

That song sure as hell knows how to build up the hype

All the DBH songs are good, but I think that one just hits the right spot.

the greatest trophy of my first hang out with /dbg/ is getting a picture of large reared one!

Unlike Carrot, Turnip is no Kai's bitch

I think you will have found that there are many large reared ones in /dbg/
Parsa, Majora (Radish), Spina, most buufus, etc.

I know, but I got the most famous one!

Spina is lowest weight and tall.
Spina has an unimpressive ass.
Stop sexualizing the Spina, and no I am not Toufe

it's a big butt

Did you touch it? I heard that if you firmly plant your face in the crack, you are blessed with a thicc shape for the rest of your life!

Will Buff Cell ever be playable outside of Budokai 1 and Heroes?

Real fun hangout tonight (morning for me). Fun fights and people even cosplay as me for reasons unknown!

Pass into the iris and experience serenity.

Usually feels longer when you fight a bunch of people, since fights 'pause' the timer.

I noticed you lack a QQ bang. Slap one on!

unfortunately, i could not, though merely witnessing it was an acheivement in itself
seriously though, it was pretty cool to see all of you guys after lurking for so long

I still need the materials to make a good one
also, why does this game have a timer

You're already one step ahead of me.

Just buy Beerus' clothes + Senzu Beansprout and mix them together. Hopefully you get lucky and get a QQ bang suited towards you
Warning, does use up a lot of zeni.

Don't be shy! Especially when I've seen you lurking around before.

Admiration from afar is what I do.

That, and I'm from XV1's /dbg/. I'm afraid of feeling old.

alright might try that, gonna go to bed now, late as fuck

night /dbg/

I always feel like a jerk running that preset but it is very fun.
>teching Super Drain
Didn't know that was a thing..

>old

Only reason you should feel old is because you were around during the XV2 meets.

>I'm from XV1's /dbg/.
It'd be interesting to see who else was

I wasn't, however I started hanging out in /v/ threads a few weeks before XV2's launch so I knew some people going into XV2 /dbg/

>velcro shoes
W H Y
H
Y

That is some dedicated voyeurism right there.
That you, Stats?

P-Please don't feel like you can't hang out because of us newbies.

G'night! Hope you had fun!

Drain must have the properties of a throw or something similar because two people who throw at each other at the same time results in a similar outcome.

>not comfy qipao shoes
Indeed.
I always wondered if qipao shoes can be counted as having little legwarmers. Seems that way.

SHIT
CODE RED

Y'all are better than me by this point. All I did was PQs and teach newbies how to not fall on their face.

Two can play the staring game, albeit with some time travel required.

That's why you train, train, TRAIN!
I used to be completely awful but these days my win rate is steadily climbing. Feels good.

I JUST HAD THE MOST MIND-BOGGLING IDEA!

What if characters and CAC's had 3 awoken slots, 1 for transformations, 1 for power-ups and 1 for fusions? Like, here's what I mean:

>Transformations: SSJ, Golden Form, Pure Form, Max Power, Red-Eye Namek, etc...
>Power-Ups: Kaioken, Potential Unleashed, Fruit of Might, SSJ Power, Nightmare Form, etc...
>Fusions: Metamoran, Patora, EX, Namekian, Absorption, etc...

And not only that, what if you can stack a power-up onto a transformation onto a fusion!?

IE: Super Saiyan Kaioken x20 EX (Character)

Imagine the transformation combo possibilities!

I'm too cheap to buy a new gamepad, and I can't ki blast cancel my step vanishes and basics well enough on keyboard. On top of that, the inconsistencies in mechanics drive me insane. Taking a Shining Slash to my back is tilting.

Besides, it's more fun to pose, watch people pose, help people in PQs and EMs, and teach fundamentals. Nothing quite like watching a Copyman beat up Broly in EM18.

Remember to point and shame all the traitors.

Don't fall for his trickery. He was by far the best /dbg/ figher in XV1.
Even if he hasn't really played in months I'd wager he can still wipe the floor with most if not all of us now.

Yeah, we can't even get decent stand-alone transformations, there ain't no way we're gettin anythin like that.

Wha? I gradually became the best in XV1 because all of /dbg/ eventually quit. The best players left on PC still wiped the floor with me in the months before XV2.

Even so, that skill hasn't transferred well. I can use knockback attacks better than other players and make up some manual combos, but that's about it.

>The best players left on PC still wiped the floor with me in the months before XV2.
Like who? Aside from Alavin and that one white Namek, no one was as good as you.

Ma, Raoh, Deray, Dredrick, Vextalyst, to name a few.
Random and I were pretty close in skill, I think I caught him on a bad day when we fought once.
LunarDensetsu was DEFNITELY better than me in XV1, he just refused to play meta so it looked close.

Actually, maybe not Deray, the only time we played was in a tourney where I choked and I was Raditz vs Redku, who was the definitive OP since villainous characters, Golden Freeza, and Blueku were banned. Had I played my best roster, Piccolo, and not choked, I might have beaten him.

Good job mate

>Raoh
Wait just one fucking second. You have a pic of this guy left by chance?

Nope, sorry. He's a friend of Alavin's, if that narrows it down.

It actually might.

What a handsome and lore friendly saiyan.

>tfw will never get to spar and train under one of Earth's mightiest martial artists

It hurts.

Make Potential Unleashed a Transformation and I'm sold.

He deserved better than that slut, Unyen.

>Make Potential Unleashed a Transformation
It already is

I meant specifically in that list.
I want to be able to stack Potential Unleashed with Kaioken.

Why would he take the body of a great scientist?

Ah okay, misunderstood then my bad.

>>tfw will never get to spar and train under one of Earth's mightiest martial artists
I'm pretty overrated though

I've been around since the beginning of XV1, but didn't do that much interacting with /dbg/ until 2 came out. My latency was atrocious in 1 (implying isn't now), so I couldn't really fight anyone. The best I could manage was a bit of posing.
Can confirm that Naato/Stats was around way back when, though they were a touch more masculine at the time.

I don't know why I put so much effort into making this...