/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #84

WAKE ME UP edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargoth.com/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios
sys.Veeky
pastebin.com/V2QvvFDk
pastebin.com/DwTE1nUP
pastebin.com/2SBm0Mwk
pastebin.com/xewRm2XZ
pastebin.com/TNSGSPKg
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
youtube.com/watch?v=YrKMiE9WII0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Paradox2 when

Threadly reminder that monsters should be loved and cherished in the sanctity of marriage.

Never

user please don't do this to me

you disgust me filthy knight

so Crome's family is a bunch of succubi who got a magic hobby and had too much fun to stop, right? Or are they something else?

Chrome's family is a bunch of filthy succubi.

Since the last thread I've been looking for the source of all the MGQ music. I just realized it's probably in the credits, but how the hell do I trigger them? I've looked and I don't think I have any near end game saves.
Actually, I might. Let me see...

>dirt doesn't run with the tears
blueberry skin confirmed

Thought I was a dumbshit who went for hours without saving when I was done, looks like I saved at Illias.
Roight, now I got some remembering to do.

Mate, do you know what dirt does to your skin if you don't scrub it for years? Like, how fucking long do you think it's been since she had a proper bath.
Last time she got a proper bath was when she accidentally ingested some potion she was making and got knocked out, after checking for a pulse I gave her a good scrubbing. You can still see it on her arms, where the skin was hard against bone, that all got cleanest.
If you ever met her you'd know this. She fucking stinks, not lazy unwashed stink, not plays around in corpses all day stinks, but she made this fucking liquid she pours over herself that masks her sweat smell. She calls it de-oderent, and it smells worse than any dead thing I've ever seen before.

Where did the zombie frederika is clean meme come from?

NOT ALL ZOMBIES ARE DRIPPING WITH MAGGOTS YOU FUCKING SHIT!
The only way for us to stay healthy is to keep clean, if we stay dirty our flesh drops off, and some of us don't have much to begin with...

In the theater in paradox, once you wrangle Saki-chan! Twinkle, ugh, sorry, once you get her off the stage, and feed her enough pudding, you can watch performances on stage. One of them chrome got up with fredrika trying to do a stand up routine but it ended up with fredrika whinging to everyone about Chrome not bathing.
Other than Saki and her music the plays are some of the best things in paradox.

I feel like it takes a dirty girl to know one then, me thinks you protest too much

WELL MAYBE I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE NOW, DO I?
NOT MY FAULT SOME LOLI DITZ DECIDED TO DIG UP SOME ROTTING COWTITS TRAMP WITH EVERY DISEASE IN THE WORLD TO REANIMATE, THERE WERE PLENTY OF GIRLS DROPPING DEAD IN TOWN BUT NO, LET'S WAIT 10 YEARS AND DIG UP LITTLE FREDERIKA!
For someone basically immortal you'd think she would have got onto me quickly, but nooOoOoOoOoOo, now the flesh that was withering away when I was alive even feels like paper and picks up dirt like a vacuum. >fredrika whinging
OH FUCK OFF CHROME, I KNOW IT'S YOU, THAT POST'S FROM THE SAME IP.
ALWAYS TRYING TO FUCKING DOWNPLAY IT, MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY.
No-one would know that you where even a necromancer if you didn't smell like formaldelhyde and click, and if you only used fresh bodies, not going around digging up the girls you had crushes on back in the 50's.

Actually I'm just a homeless Lamia, you left your wifi open so I thought I'd chill out the back in your dumpster for a bit. Hope you don't mind, there's a bunch of rats around that are keeping me nice and fed.

I don't understand how someone who has had their entire vagina modeled and built by a tiny ,dirty girl can talk so unashamedly.

Can you stop namefagging, please?

I'll re-post my last post here:

Basically if you're after the music used in Paradox (which in turn reuses a lot of music from the original trilogy bar a few Touhou remixes) then look for Rengoku Teien (煉獄庭園). It's a royalty-free circle that TRTR used a few tracks from, notably Adramelech/Sonya's battle theme. Can be found in the "Rock/Metal" (ロック・メタル) category in the "Music Material" section. Its actual track name is 黒き明日、清き闇 (kurokiyo.mp3).

The rest of the tracks come from other Japanese-based royalty-free circles called "KOU-G", "Pianos DauGe", "O-Life" (オーライフジャパン). "Miyuu" (みゅうー), and "Zero Matter" (零式マテリアル).

go home Amira, stop pretending no one likes you (you just make US WANT TO SUPPLEX YOU BROTHER)

What's wrong with namefagging?

>"KOU-G", "Pianos DauGe", "O-Life" (オーライフジャパン). "Miyuu" (みゅうー), and "Zero Matter" (零式マテリアル).
Thank you so much user, this is exactly what I was looking for.

>go home Amira
>home
>Amira
Think about why what you just said is wrong.

BECAUSE I WISH I WAS FUCKING DEAD

TO THE UNFORTUNATE FRIEND LEAGUE LAIR BROTHER ARE YOU DAFT

Do you have a quarrel with me, lad?

close your eyes and people think you already are!

How rude

Saki-chan! Twinkle Twinkle Saki-chaan! Twinkle Twinkle Saki-chaaan! Twinkle Twinkle Saki-chaaaan! Twinkle Twinkle Saki-chaaaaan! Twinkle Twinkle Saki-chaaaaaan! Twinkle Twinkle Saki-chaaaaaaan! Twinkle Twinkle Saki-chaaaaaaaan! Twinkle Twinkle Saki-chaaaaaaaaan! Twinkle Twinkle Saki-chaaaaaaaaaaan! Twinkle Twinkle Saki-chaaaaaaaaaaan! Twinkle Twinkle Saki-chaaaaaaaaaaaan!

>if we stay dirty our flesh drops off

>current year
>being a greasy fleshbag

H A N D L E B A R S

you are a disgrace "knight" join the rest of the traitors in hell
P.S burn in hell forever,from loyal warlock

You're slow. *cuts you into a trillion pieces*

"regenerates"You cannot kill death!Fool!

Death is cute, don't you even dare compare yourself to her you little shit.

says the corpse of the soon dead knight,rejoice! for soon you join death's cute embrace!

You're already dead.

said the corpse to the warlock

as mggg?

>ctrl+F
>"vore"
>nothing

Thank goodness I'm not late

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
Breakfast: dargoth.com/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios
Echidna Wars: sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23!WIt2zbTT!yXlbb_OCo7TkOeCEtYq0MFVq_8siFpep39-bbpbtXz4
Dinner Alma Elma Scene Translation: pastebin.com/V2QvvFDk
Dinner Shirohebi Scene Translation: pastebin.com/DwTE1nUP
Dinner Alice XV Scene Translation: pastebin.com/2SBm0Mwk
Dinner Lamiaroid Scene Translation: pastebin.com/xewRm2XZ
Dinner Alma Elma (w/ Cecil the vorebait): pastebin.com/TNSGSPKg

Hopefully it works this time

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

don't even bother "knight"

I love you, Voreanon.

And Albert can go fuck himself if he has a problem with that.

> Why does he wear the mask?

micaela a cute even if I dont know how to pronounce her name

i think it's pronounced mi-ka-ela

mickayella?

Mi-cay-la

aunt fucker

Is there a third episode yet?

You pronounce her name
SCENE FUCKING NEVER

This.

ya

H-scene never ever

Sucks when epee covered the boobs on Selene, that's the whole point of a busty milf type!

>mandatory setouchi hscenes
i am not liking this endgame

Is there a problem?

>tfw no hellhound gf

i could understand if it was a prelude to a bossfight but the fact that luka 9-shots it in a cutscene makes it utterly gratuitous

For context I don't actually know what you're talking about for mandatory Setouichi scene.

In enrika and illiasburg, every monster is introduced with a convenient hscene. I didn't mind at first but the chimera slug dragged on and on... sick fucks

Oh right.
Meh, I like the XX-7.

Any tips for beating the mimic in desire dungeon?

save every turn

user YOU A GENIUS
RX-7 girl when

elf girls

You can do that?

Fuck crabs!

GIANT ENEMY CRAB

SHUT UP, I CAN'T HAVE ONE EITHER!

are cute

For some reason she only takes like 2 pleasure damage each every time I use pleasure attack, which doesn't feel normal. Is it bugged? I can't tank her miasma for 50+ turns.

I just want to pinch her cheeks and ruffle her hair.

l-lewd!

There's one fanart with her

Hello /mggg/. My client, who will remain anonymous, has complained about an individual here slandering her by calling her a "nerd". Henceforth, stop posting this defamatory material.

Reminder NERDHOUND is a NERD.

Tell that nerd her paws are ugly.

This isn't mountain dew general!

I want to raid a human village with a monstergirl.

could slime girl have solod the starting village?

Well, if Paradox is an example of anything, the fact one bad slime threw the entire village into shambles, it is possible.

skunk girls getting embarrassed

*glomps user* :3
*notices bulge* 0w0 what's this?!

Sorry, I got excited while looking at girls with normal human hands and feet.

explain how paws are not sexually arousing

Do Neko girls hate Slimes?
Is Erubestie our best weapon against cat paws?

Pochi is your best weapon against catgirls.

Pochi will infect them with her worms and various diseases.

mgi never

So is the second ova already out?

yep

youtube.com/watch?v=YrKMiE9WII0

What is the most prominent monstergirl meme?