hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/

>Track your Un'Goro pity timer
pitytracker.com/

>Gwent beta keys
gwentdb.com/news/64-10-000-gwent-beta-keys-giveaway-grab-yours-here

Previously

What do you think it smells like?

Imbibe our conceptions

i got 3k gold and 5k dust atm

Do win streaks carry from Standard to Wild or are they separate?

>nerf 1 pirate
>cancer gets replaced with murlocs
wow really makes me think

separate.

tobacco

i for one like the new murloc meme.

Murloc is actually easy to counter
>volcanic potion
>sw:horror

>see new expansion is announced
>that fucking WoW itch comes back again

explain more
a new wow expansion?

What's wrong with you?

>volcanic potion
>sw horror
>against 4/5s
???????

>tfw 8 tokens from farming herbs after subbing to wow last month

short review of this mouse
i'm using it on 800 dpi and 1000 hz poling
when you click on a card the clicky sound is great and it's much more intuitive that you have clicked on the card
the sensor is amazing and the accuracy with which you can hover over enemy cards to read their descriptions is fast meaning that i will gain a few milliseconds of thinking time every turn granting me a bigger advantage over time

browsing through your hand, pushing minions onto face, clicking menu buttons all of this is top notch
the shape is very ergonomic especially for a larger hand (small dick) so playing for hours on end to get into the top 100 of arena or becoming a professional streamer who plays 8 hours a day, this mouse should serve you really well

feels like a better investment than a pre-order for reaching higher ranks

like rotten, moist wood burned in campfire

NA?

i actually wanna do this, farming in wow is more fun than playing this shitty game REEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow you grind out your free time in a subscription skinnerbox which is nothing but a loot treadmill so you can spend a small amount of it in another skinnerbox.

> again "play 50 shaman cards"

I'm playing my shitty reno-dragon-shaman on rank 19 and nobody can stop me. It's great deck that make games last until fatigue. After 2 games half mission done.

ok real talk
best sensor
great shape for large hands
smooth transition from previous mouse

I opened my final MSoG pack today and got a Finja so I can start piling up gold now for Un'Goro, however I have the spare dust to craft one lego. I already have most of the good ones, but my eyes are on these, which one do I pick?

>Shaku the Collector
70% of my games in the past month have been burgle rogue, is Shaku any good or should I just keep using Nefarian?

>Wickerflame Burnbristle
Whenever I play paladin I just play Handbuff and I'm not generally doing very well, could he be the missing piece?

>Raza the Chained
I want to join the hero power meme decks as I already have Confessor and the kodos. Should I do it or will I instant regret?

>White Eyes
I hate playing every shaman deck except control where I just put in as many big guys as possible. Is he worth?

>Kazakus
The only Reno deck I enjoy playing is Rogue and he isn't needed there especially with bouncing N'Zoths. I don't imagine I'll ever play him in Mage or Warlock. Do I craft him anyway?

I either already have everything else or it just doesn't interest me. pls help

>usually have 10kg+ before a new expansion comes
>only have 9kg right now
these past few months have been a real grind, just signing on wears me down; hopefully JtU will feel fresh and I like the new arena changes

What is the reason you're still opening MSOG this late?

At best you can save up around 15 f2p packs now.

But I have a lot of dust

Bad reasoning. I have 35k dust and I don't blow my gold like this.

What are you going to do? Pre-emptively craft a ton of stuff you want to play because you're still opening packs until 3 weeks before the set after ungoro is going to rotate in?

You should be buying every pack you're going to buy on day 1 and then save for the next one. Then after 2 weeks you can safely craft whatever you still want.

But I can't help it

Well then at least spend 100 bucks per set so you can pay for the rest of us.

But I'm f2p and reach the gold limit almost every day

Name one (1) combinaison of cards that you can play and have a 4/5 murloc on the board before turn 4 and doesn't require a setup you can clear with aforementioned aoes.

>combinaison

Unless you bot you must have a sad life.

i bot hs while playing cunnyverse
win/win

coin warleader into coin warleader and its even 5/4

That's the only way to play HS.

oops, minus the 2nd coin

Shaku is overcosted funnelcake man but /hsg/ seems to like him.

Burnbristle doesn't make paladin good.

Raza/Kazakus, wait until need expansion to see is Reno decks somehow survive Reno rotating out. Maybe they release some more OP legendaries that require singleton deck.

White Eyes, dunno. Card is good and shaman currently best class but loses *lots* stuff on rotation. Wait week into next expansion to see how powerlevels look.

>Add a random guy in a trade play a friend thread
>he is a netdecker and BMs everytime
>I play my meme decks and he brings reno mage and pirate warrior

oh the cancer

i got this quest anybody wanna help me out

Ulfserk#1177

You look like you could use the gold from trading quests on Hearthpwn, man

So basically Shaku is not worth it and the rest is wait and see

Fair enough, cheers

still need it
what server

na

Sent it to you

>its another episode of retarded deck and blatant misplays wins because he topdecks everything
shit game

cards games bruh

tfw when new
Should I save up for Blackrock, Explorer's or should i just keep buying card packs?

>its another episode of blatant misplays wins because he plays a retarded overpowered deck

blackrock mountain & league of explorers will be out of standard next month

the only adventure you want is karazhan, and yes you should save up for it

as for packs, focus on classic packs only, expansions aren't worth it for beginners

actually, on 2nd thought you probably do want to buy the 1st wing of each of the adventures so you have the option of unlocking them (much, much later on)

you literally shouldnt be using this excuse
play like a retard in poker and see how well your bank account will do
play a retarded deck in YGO and see how it goes
play like a retard in gwent and you'll get shit on
yes, sometimes rng wins, but over longer periods of time you will lose more than you'll gain, unless you're playing coin flip the game

>it's a "my Brann, Reno and Kazakus are never in the bottom 15 cards" episode
>it's a "my coin opening always leaves 3 minions on board with 4 face damage dealt on Turn 1" episode
>it's a "I can easily topdeck the 6 damage needed to kill you when you're one turn away from lethal" episode
>it's a "I'm gonna put the greediest cards possible in my deck even though it only ever counters your niche deck" episode
>it's a "I'm never playing around anything because I know you'll never draw one of the 6 answers from your deck" episode
>it's a "mulligan three 4 drops into three 6+ drops in a midrange deck where over half the deck is under 3 mana" episode

>but over longer periods of time you will lose more than you'll gain
>topdecks everything
choose one and only one

another thing, I got a Golden White Eye's after the Gadgetzan quests.
Should I hold on to these or should I disenchant this card for 1600?

>play like a retard in poker and see how well your bank account will do
are you seriously implying that poker has less RNG than Hearthstone?

Also you could build a completely shit mermail deck (last deck I remember being meta) and still go off if you have at least the core engine and, like you said, manage to topdeck the correct cards.

RNG wins is my pick

Cunnyverse does not have this problem

you're trolling right? he just said that over time you will lose more if you play badly, regardless of rng - as it obviously evens out

Actually yes, with proper counting and a large enough amount of games you will always come out on top.

That's why people get thrown out for counting cards.

>are you seriously implying that poker has less RNG than Hearthstone?
poker is 90% math and logic, and 10% rng
if your hand is bad you can either fold it or try to fake your way through, good luck with that in cancerstone

there is no card counting in poker, the cards are shuffled... are you thinking of blackjack?

>counting cards in poker
Son I am disappoint.

Shadowverse has a myriad of other issues, though. Between that and the art direction, playing it physically hurt me. I moved on to Gwent instead.

>counting cards in poker

what did you lose to?

reno every time.

>40g quest
>reroll it yesterday
>another 40g quest
>reroll it again just now
>40g

WHY

more spoilers, when

>over a week to go for new cards

Bitch I might

honestly wouldn't be surprised. they timed the heroic tavern brawl to leech gold from idiots, why not make low gold quests spawn before the xpac

you know what's funny is all my opponents today have the fossil card back. well not all.. but a lot. how can anyone just drop $50 with only 3 cards revealed? the entire expansion could be hot shit and you'd only have to wait a couple more weeks to see at least half of the set

wild is fun :o

>2017
>Still playing Hearthstone

It looks very improbable that the expansion will not be meta defining AT THE VERY LEAST until next x-pack. Maybe it will become obsolete then, but for sure they will not reiterate TGT's mistake - and even, TGT had some meta defining cards like Justicar. It is perfectly reasonable - even the best thing to do -, for someone who will spend money on the game one way or another, to spend it on this offer, considering its price per pack. In the worst case, that's cheap dust.

the low gold quests are probably just coincidental. my last 3 quests were 2 60g quests and 1 100g quest. i've run into a string of 40g quests before. it's just variance.

>someone made this pic
bit sad lad

The offer lasts until the expansion comes out. Site itself says "Journey to Un’Goro will be available in mid April." We know card reveals will begin on the 17th of this month.

So there is literally no fucking reason not to wait AT LEAST TEN DAYS and see what some of the cards will be like.. since you'll have between now and mid-April to pre-order and get the exclusive card back.

I also don't trust the "the meta will definitely be THIS time, not like the other time!" memes. Unless you work for Team 5 and know what they're printing you're talking out of your ass when you say Un'Goro won't reiterate TGT's mistake. They could print 110 slow-ass control cards and 20 turbo aids aggro cancer cards that make the pirate warrior/shaman look slow. We have no idea. Giving them your money just because "they're totally now gonna bungle things THIS time!" is retarded.

t.nox

stop ruining chanmans content noxious

Guys... Pic related is CIA meme folder from the leaks... Why did they mean by having Dr. Boom in there?

Dr. Boom is a meme

I'd hold on to it and disenchant it in 2 years when MSoG leaves standard.

Nox is cute CUTE!

How do you deckbuild for maximum salt hsg?
I netdeck control decks and replace the wincons with niche techs

so what do you guys play now that girls own this game? im playing d3 to be ready for when necro hits

csgo

One time in a control warrior mirror my opponent played violet illusionist into emperored brann double coldlight.

Was pretty mad

remember when a war golem was imba?

explain this meme for me

People that plan on playing the game regardless pay for the xpac early because they have the expendable income. Same thing happens with magic. New set starts getting spoiled, kids rush out to preorder a box.

all this salt. Do you get this mad when people preorder xpacs for WoW or other such games?

Like a tongue on fire.

I know it's just anecdotal, as as yours, but I had all 3 100 gold quests last week with a few 50 and 60 quests. I had to do 2 40 gold quests during the last month. Everything else as +50 gold.

I would say they didn't change anything and you're just having bad luck.

>have to wait for druids to play solitaire for 2 minutes, cycling 1 mana 10/10s
>have to wait for rogues to play solitaire for 2 minutes, cycling coins to buff and conceal shit

why the fuck wasn't auctioneer hall of fame'd

why don't we have counterplay cards to play on the opponent's turn

Auctioneer was left laone because it requires SKILL to plop him down and spend 5 free/1 mana cards

Counterplay would confuse players too much, like taunt

>Counterplay would confuse players too much, like taunt
> confuse players too much, like taunt
> like taunt

10/10

Auctioneer should definitely have been hall of fame'd or nerfed. It would have also made Jade a lot easier to balance.

>>why don't we have counterplay cards to play on the opponent's turn

The entire game is kind of focused around getting your turn.