I just paid off a $500k student debt. AMA

I just paid off a $500k student debt. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/university/options/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

College and major.

>$500k student debt

Americans are such cuckks

I dropped out of Medical School in mid-4th year. It was $423k and became around $470k within a year and a few months. Its been the quiet the turnaround, from -$470k to +$20k. I feel indestructible

How did you do it, Sheev?

>Dropped out
>Still able to pay debt
Hao?

Paying off half of my $20K debt felt pretty good. Then I realized I needed a recurring debt for my credit score and just stopped making more than the minimum payment on the

Options Trading. I had about $5-6k from the loans i used for personal expenses for a months. I started daytrading with $1k mid-2015. I was literally paying only rent and bare necessities. Eating tuna or corn daily for months and not going out anywhere

Interesting

Can't believe you survived that plane crash.

Ironic, isnt it?

Aye.

Forgot Pic. I was pondering the mysteries of the Force

no you didn't

shut the fuck up

>made 500k in 1.5 years from day trading
Yeah nah

Good. Good. Let the hate flow through you

Show ur portfolio or whatever it is you guys keep posting.

People post their Robinhood profiles. RH doesnt do options. I already withdrew the money over the time Ive spent trading. Did you not read the OP?

nice fantasy loser

What are some good resources to help learn options trading?

Fascinated. And great job btw.

You cant learn from books and online. You have to understand variables and trends and charts and have an innate ability to predict what will happen based on analysis.

This is a good article to understand definitions for a start
investopedia.com/university/options/

You can screenshot statements made each month with your broker.

and why would I do that? its always a bad idea to post such personal stuff, even if personal info is covered.

You made a thread saying AMA. I am asking you to post a statement from your account as proof. If you want to refuse, feel free, but your legitmacy behind your claim drops off incredibly.

Just an fyi, I have personally shared pics of my account to people in the discord chat as we discuss the market, and have had no problem. Just scan for account and personal information and remove them.

>I started daytrading with $1k
This board kills me.

I find your lack of faith...disturbing

don't tell him what he's doing wrong or he'll come back with better lies next week.

He'll come back with the same post in 3 days even if we offer good advice.

>ITT: retards thinking it's hard to make insane returns when you're trading highly leveraged products.

Gj OP, even though you're a massive faggot.

>claims 50000% gains from 1.5 years of daytrading
>pays off a single digit interest rate debt instead of leveraging his cash and magical daytrading abilities to make hundreds of millions over the next two years

cool story bro

you have to have $25k in your account to pattern day trade. OP literally can't start day trading with $1k.

>ITT: one idiot who took the robinhood thread lies at face value
Well not me personally, but this guy I know.
He made millions!

Define gamma and theta to me, retard.

>retard
You're not going to learn anything from us that way.
Hey, I hear robinhood has free trading.
It sounds cool, man!

are you OP?
quick, tell me how the buccinator is innervated!
kek

im not a pattern day trader. I wouldnt need three daytrades every 5 days. I held stuff into the next day alot of times.dont let your ignorance show. one doesnt have to be a "pattern day trader" to daytrader if he budgets them wisely and also has long-term or multi-day plays
Its single digit interest rate on over $400k im not paying $7k a month for ten years and ending up paying double what I owe
I dont need advice nor did I ask for advice

It very well may be a flashinthepan. Ill see what happens going forward

Why do you keep bringing up robinhood?

Sorry, I meant robinhood "Gold"

You fool!
Don't tell him anything about the buccinator!

>im not a pattern day trader
then you're not a day trader.

and you're not very smart.
and you won't show your income.

What is your malfunction? Ill give you this example
>be me, do a daytrade on monday
>buy contracts on tuesday, sell on wednesday
>Do daytrade on wednesday, at the same time buy and hold contracts
>hold contracts brought on wednesday or earlier in the week and sell them on thursday or friday while still having flexibility for a third daytrade

Is it really that hard for you to comprehend?

>50000% gains from 1.5 years of daytrading
>"its a single digit interest rate on over $400k im not paying $7k a month for ten years and ending up paying double what i owe"
>50000% gains

i literally said earlier i dont know if its sustainable. Why is this thread so infested with idiots. wtf Im gonna delete this, I was expecting intelligent conversation, not people tripping up over simple definitions or having minds too small to comprehend return rates

also, ask anyone in the world, would you knock out a potentially life-crippling unforgivable federal debt once youre able to, or would you drag it out over a decade and risk losing what you have then not even being able to pay off the daily accumulating compounding interest

>Is it really that hard for you to comprehend?
I'm trying to comprehend how you made over $500k of 160 trades over a period of a year and a half,

and how you won't show a shred of evidence for it.

there's a simple explanation though.

>I was expecting intelligent conversation
then you probably shouldn't be making outrageous financial claims on Veeky Forums without planning on showing an iota of evidence to back them.

This thread is fuckin gay

>$500k of 160 trades over a period of a year and a half

Learn math before being such a condescending faggot. in 18 months, there are 78 weeks. 78x3= 234 trades, not 160. Also, I mentioned i made many more swing trades, and once I was over $25k i could do as many as I liked. I dont think you know what a "pattern day trader" even means

stay mad,faggot

>78x3= 234 trades
you said you had the option of doing a third, not that you took it.

your success rate is unbelievable.
Like a kindergartener saying he once jumped over the empire state building but of course he can't do it again.

Wow, dude.
You're bullshitting way above and beyond the usual liars in these threads.
And that's saying a lot.
I just can't figure out why you didn't just go for it and tell us you made a cool million by daytrading with $100.
Then we all could have had a good chuckle.

Congrats bud!

mkay

$500k in student debt? Where did you go to school? Was the school located in gods kingdom? Did you meet Jesus?

>Going to college
No.

>He paid to go to college

>americans

What a coincidence.
You know how I know you are lying?
You always have your statement record for tax purposes.
Perhaps you should make up a believable lie next time. Like 20k or something.

Why should OP disclose his financials, that's confidential. Nobody forces you to believe him.

well played OP

Having the unis be located in your country isn't a big deal in this globalized world. They're all pretty much overrun by Asians anyway, and Europeans can generally squeeze by cheaper through exchange programs and the like.

>Why should OP disclose his financials, that's confidential
because nobody here can tie his real name to his financials.

so it remains confidential even after he posts it.
Lots of people here have posted financials. OP won't because he's lying.

every trace is a footprint that can be identified, including the way you write and words you use.

>he payd half a million to be a wagecuck
>meanwhile im cashing 5 figures as an HS dropout playing videogames and doing shitty blogs on youtube
How does it feel to be a cuck?

zybak is that u

channel?

>not getting a full scholarship

What are you doing?

post ur channel or fuck off lying pos.

im sorry that you are salty

thank god for capitalism and memes, i would kill myself if I had to wagecuck

Good on you, but now since you dropped out of a high paying career, what the fuck are you going to do???

This that thread is all about Wall Street recruitment they think if you have any stem degree from college then you can just go start day trading on Wall Street and then make a million dollars. Fuck that.